As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cheesy Gordita Crunch®

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    but if keith is riotcow... who is keith...

Why Satansfingers, there's a little Keith in all of us!

• Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    oh is that what that is? i've been asking doctors for years

• Options
    Yeah, as far as I know he's still at large

• Options
    my favorite wholly processed foodstuff is beef and cheese

god bless those tubes of preservatives

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    jgeis wrote: »
    People always give the Taco Bell beef filling shit. But never once have I had a hard piece of bone or a nasty piece of gristle in a Taco Bell product.

Can't say the same for ground meat I buy at the local markets.

When I was a kid, my mom had bought some ground meat from some super budget grocery store called 'save-a-lot' or something along those lines, and i bit into a huge piece of cow tooth. budget ground beef is a god dang roulette

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    but if keith is riotcow... who is keith...

Why Satansfingers, there's a little Keith in all of us!
    is there any other kind of keith

• Options
    I just don't like that packaged cheese

which is weird because I will eat nearly any packaged meat product

but that cheese that comes with the meat

it's just

blaurgh

• Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Reginald wrote: »
    It was Jamie Oliver, not Alton Brown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCWiKLDQrtw#t=30s

a) He says right off "thankfully chicken nuggets are not made this way in this country"
    b) I'm not sure they're made that way in any country because he's not sieving anything, he's literally dumping all of it in a blender, which is not what the mechanical separation process is

I get that Oliver is trying to do a good thing, and that's important, but he has an agenda to push and he basically tells you up front, I'm doing this to make an impression on these kids

gotcha gotcha, yeah, from reading up on the process, it is basically pressurizing the meat/tissue off of the bones.

you are totally right, man. it seems that the bones can not be broken in the process, which makes sense. a little education for me tonight.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »
    People always give the Taco Bell beef filling shit. But never once have I had a hard piece of bone or a nasty piece of gristle in a Taco Bell product.

When I was a kid, my mom had bought some ground meat from some super budget grocery store called 'save-a-lot' or something along those lines, and i bit into a huge piece of cow tooth. budget ground beef is a god dang roulette

I still find hard pieces in normal grocery store beef, it's just fewer bullets in the chambers

• Options
    What sucks is when you're jonesing to snap into a slim jim so you buy one and you're like OHHH YEAHHHH and you tear open the packaging and snap into it

And it's really wrinkled and dry and not juicy

And then you go OHHH NOOOO

My biggest problem with beef sticks these days is the branded ones (Jack Link is a big offender, but I don't know about Slim Jim) is they have too much oil in them or something. I can squeeze it like a cow udder and it comes oozing out. It also leaves that film on the roof of my mouth. I used to love beef sticks (specifically Slim Jim) so I never remembered them being like that. People might prefer that, and that is fine, but I prefer pepperoni slices now, which all solid with no hidden oil deposits.

There's a local meat shop that makes their own landjager and they're really good and not greasy like that.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    You know what meat food I love

meatloaf

some olives, an onion, tomatoes, maybe a bit of cheese and breadcrumbs

it's freakin' great

• Options

a) He says right off "thankfully chicken nuggets are not made this way in this country"
    b) I'm not sure they're made that way in any country because he's not sieving anything, he's literally dumping all of it in a blender, which is not what the mechanical separation process is

I get that Oliver is trying to do a good thing, and that's important, but he has an agenda to push and he basically tells you up front, I'm doing this to make an impression on these kids

gotcha gotcha, yeah, from reading up on the process, it is basically pressurizing the meat/tissue off of the bones.

you are totally right, man. it seems that the bones can not be broken in the process, which makes sense. a little education for me tonight.

so wait why does he give those kids his fucked up nuggets full of bone

• Options
    is jamie oliver poisoning our youth?

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

Share this peace nugget with me, friend

• Options

I still find hard pieces in normal grocery store beef, it's just fewer bullets in the chambers

Then you're still buying budget ground beef.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I really want some T. Bell now

I love those uh, I think it's #6, enchiladas or something

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    I do enjoy taco bell

It's nothing good, I know that much

but sometimes you want to eat trash

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular

We don't have butchers where I live. Sorry.

• Options
    I wish there were butchers in the bay area. At least, I've not really found any.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    I really like slim jims, but those monster ones that have been selling lately

that is just

too much

it's like three of those extra-long slim jims packed into one meat log

and I always get kind of sick of it before finishing it

Sometimes, this and a liter Coke are breakfast.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    like if someone says they don't like taco bell they are wrong

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    I prefer Del Taco.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Yukira wrote: »

that is just

too much

how are you alive?

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    i had taco bell once about ten years ago and i can't say i've ever had the thought of going back

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options

We don't buy our ground beef from a butcher. We just have a good market with a good meat department that sells not shitty meat.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    I prefer Del Taco.

There's one Del Taco around here and it is total shit. Except for the fries. Which is weird.

• Options
    I don't feel like I'm the most effective debater so I feel really good when someone like @Druhim agrees with a point I'm trying to make

• Options

We don't buy our ground beef from a butcher. We just have a good market with a good meat department that sells not shitty meat.

What's the name of it

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »

that is just

too much

how are you alive?

I said sometimes.

I mostly refuse to quit before I'm 90.

• Options

What's the name of it

The Midnight Meat Train

• Options

What's the name of it

http://townandcountrymarkets.com/ballard-market/

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    for the record, i have been buying cheap ground beef my whole life and have never eaten a tooth

• Options
    lotta horse, though

• Options
    lotta horse, though

Slaughtered this horse last Tuesday
    believe she's startin' to turn

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I am a butcher in training kind of

I really like it

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    I
    Love
    Taco Bell

1 nacho supreme (I could probably eat like 20 of these)
    1 soft taco
    1 random thing off the menu
    1 small drink

EDIT: I also love the tacos from Jack in the Box as terrible as they are. I'm pretty sure you could put dirt in a corn tortilla and I would love it.

nuka on
    DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    Hullis wrote: »
    I am a butcher in training kind of

I really like it

Is this just a roundabout way of admitting you're just a serial killer/cannibal?

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    You take a hot dog, stuff it with some jack cheese, fold it in a pizza, you got cheesy blasters!

Thanks Meatkeith!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    We have a butcher near here. I should really check it out

• Options
    AHHHH FRESH MEAT