As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[System Shock & 2] - SHODAN's Liberation Is At Hand

18910111214»

• OrogogusOrogogus San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    azith28 wrote: »
    Well, the source code without the game data is just a kinda sub-par engine.

If it came with something that would let me produce Shodan's Voice however, I would go buy a mac just to be able to do that. :)

I think the usual way these things go is that you're expected to get the assets from the copy on Steam, and then someone improves the source to give you an executable with fancy new options.

Orogogus on
    DonnictonElvenshaejdarksunPhoenix-D
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    Some good news in the latest KickStarter update. Apparently they are going back to the original idea and are already reasonably far along enough that they expect playtesting by August/September of this year. So don't give up on getting your reward after all.

I confess my hopes aren't particularly high after they've burnt through the money, time and good will already and now have very little to show for it. But we'll see.

• azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    System Shock 2 : Enhanced Edition coming:

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
    ShadowfireTetraNitroCubanecB557HappylilElfElvenshaejdarksun
  • NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    It better have the multiplayer

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
    WhiteZinfandelTetraNitroCubanejdarksun