As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[The Resistance] Totally Spies (SPIES WIN!)

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    I propose @MegaMek, @vertroue, and myself, Tzeentchling.

• Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    Excellent.

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    weeeeeeeeeeeee

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    Alright, everyone, let's get those votes in!

The squad is: MegaMek, vertroue, and tzeentchling.

• Options
    weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Everyone voted yes for this team except Capfalcon, who voted to Reject.

That means the team is clear! @MegaMek, @vertroue, and @tzeentchling, submit your PASS or FAIL vote!

weirdspaceships on
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Everyone voted yes for this team except Capfalcon, who voted to Reject.

That means the team is clear! @MegaMek, @vertroue, and @tzeentchling, submit your PASS or FAIL vote!

Hey, Cap, why the no vote?
    We have no information to go on at the moment, so I cant see the reason?

Cerberus on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Well, because I wanted to be on the team. :P

• Options
    So you could cause it to fail, clearly.

• Options
    Obviously. I'm keeping my optical scanner on you, Cap.

• Options
    clearly.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
  • Options
    And the votes are in!

SUCCEED, SUCCEED, and FAIL!

There was at least one spy on the team! And since it only takes a single FAIL vote for the mission to go south, this one counts for the Spies.

Great job, tzeentchling.

@BradicusMaximus, your turn! Choose a starting team. This mission needs 4 players, so pick carefully! This is the perfect time for the Spies to strike.

• Options
    o.0

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    sooooooooooo

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    The Sith in me wants to go MAWAHHAHAHHA fools.....But the sith in me say MAWHAAHHAHAHA FOOOLS!

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Excellent. So either vertroue or Megamek is a spy. Good to know.

• Options
    Or you, you could have bluffed the first time around.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Well, if I were a spy, sure. But since I know I'm resistance, I know the truth.

• Options
    As am I, as I know it wasn't me so it must have been you or Megamek. Not my fault. But to always blame the Sith is a bad thing to do. (we tend to do nothing)We do not forget what we are.

Blood and Fire
  • Options

That's just what a spy would say.

• Options

Yeah, vertroue and I would say the same, so that's not particularly useful.

• Options
    In any case, I think Bradicus would do well to pick those who were not on the last mission.

• Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Well. Our first mission passed but apparently the spies were happy with the team as it was a 100% pass. Lets bring on a slightly newer crew and see what happens I suppose.

Myself, capfalcon, cerberus aaaaand megamek

• Options
    Well. Our first mission passed but apparently the spies were happy with the team as it was a 100% pass. Lets bring on a slightly newer crew and see what happens I suppose.

Myself, capfalcon, cerberus aaaaand megamek

Stop right now!

Presuming that there is one spy on that team of 3, you are in a position that if you take all the new members then it is definitely another failed mission. So what Megamek said about taking people not on the last mission is actually a bad call. In fact you need to make a call on who you think the spy was and pick the other two.

You are going to pick yourself, since you are mission leader, so if you are the spy this conversation is irrelevant, but understand that if you follow my logic (and agree) then I will have to down vote anything without me on it, since it means you would definitely be taking the other spy. I know you picked me, but I want you to understand my logic on how I think you should be picking.

You need to re think the team IMO, I'd down vote your current proposal... and I'm on it...

• Options
    How does Myself, cerb, tzee and cap sound? Cap because he hasn't been on one and he said no to the second group we had. Seems like it could be a coincidence but I don't see why a spy would've said no to that group. Tzee because I actually trust him more than mega right now. I'm fine with changing the group order around if this seems disagreeable as well.

• Options
    There would almost definitely be a spy on this as well. Unless there were two spies on the early missions, which is unlikely due to lack of communication.
    If you accept that there is just one spy then out of me, you and Cap, there is another spy.

I say we pick 2 from the original team you and me. It is still risky as hell but this is the logic I would be using if I was leading. You are in a tough position as you need to pick the 2 non spies from the group of three, and you need to do it twice.

However if you / we get it right it wins us the game, as we just keep using the same team for every mission.

Understand that anyone you leave out will down vote so you'll never please everyone. If we do get it wrong, we need to pay close attention to the voting records and see who votes yes to missions with spies on.

• Options
    Suggest me the additional two, then

• Options
    How about me? I am always up for a game of guess who?

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Suggest me the additional two, then

That's tough, and I'm not sure I should be making all the calls for you. If I was leader I'd be leaning towards the guys from the first mission as it at least passed. But really it doesn't say much, so it is a bit of guess work.

• Options
    Myself, cerb, mega, tzee

Final answer

• Options
    Tzee because I actually trust him more than mega right now.

:(

• Options
    Okay! The team is @BradicusMaximus, @Cerberus, @MegaMek, and @tzeentchling.

Everyone send in your approve or reject votes.

• Options
    Just waiting on @Capfalcon and @vertroue

• Options
    I will tell you now. I voted to fail this.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    The votes are in:

ACCEPT: Cerberus, MegaMek, BradicusMaximus, tzeentchling

REJECT: vertroue, Capfalcon

The majority rules: the mission is approved.

@BradicusMaximus, @Cerberus, @MegaMek, and @tzeentchling, submit your PASS or FAIL votes to me!

• Options
    Sighs...it is going to fail. You have spies idiot! So good job Mr. Leader you have handed over another failed mission.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Well yeah, with 4 people chances are there's a spy.

I, for one, will do everything in my cold, precise power to make sure the mission succeeds

• Options
    Waiting on @Cerberus

• Options
    Piffle Mega. I am watching you.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    I'm a perfect, infallible machine i-i-insect.