Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pierce's big dumb thread of dumb stuff.

PierceNeckPierceNeck Simi Valley, CARegistered User regular
Ok well I said I'd make a thread if I drew anything else, rather than spam the doodle thread. So here it is.

As a recap of my most recent stuff...

Origin: PierceNeck

• PierceNeckPierceNeck Simi Valley, CARegistered User regular
    Here's something I just started.

And here's something I did and hate.
    But if you guys are going to tell me why I'm bad, I shouldn't only post the things I like right? Also sorry for the instagram images.

OH ALSO, I'm trying to get in to sculpting. So I'm going to repost something I did awhile back, but still my most recent sculpt.

• ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    Fun! there's a lot of energy in all of your drawings. I always have to stop and let my eye wander around and take in all the subtlety. Keep posting!

Mice scratching at the walls inside of your head.
    This is a warning that my sig was too tall.
    You could have sent me a PM or something.
  • SpaceMooseSpaceMoose Registered User regular
    Just wanted to say I love your linework and style in the first post. Kinda reminds me of tattoo art.

Thanks guys! I'd say line work is my strength. Soon as I add color, or something needs accurate anatomy, it all goes to shit.

• brad!brad! Registered User regular
    The sculpture is really impressive, awesome job.

Drawing-wise, also a good job. I especially like the swirling bird/crow thingy. The only thing I didn't like (and this is not your fault) is that thing where you use a marker to color in something that is supposed to be a mat black, but you can see the mark lines, and its really prominent on some of your works. Like I said, not your fault, just a little pet peeve. And I honestly don't know how you'd make it a single tone black, besides fixing it up in photoshop afterwards.

Anyways, excellent work!

• brad!brad! Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    opps, double post

brad! on
  • TheJoeTheJoe Registered User regular
    So much character, really dig it.