As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Journey: The [PHALLA] for New Earth - MAFIA & INFIDEL WIN

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Additionally, what are your goals here? What can you do? Are you classified as human?

I have one of those beat (Intel races) one other player objectives.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    Additionally, what are your goals here? What can you do? Are you classified as human?

If that's true, has the person you need to beat been disappeared? Otherwise, haven't you just painted a target on your back?

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Smasher, I guess.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Does anyone have a vote count?

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Xenogears of Bore, I needed a name to post., The Anonymous, Smasher

The Anonymous

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957

If that's true, has the person you need to beat been disappeared? Otherwise, haven't you just painted a target on your back?

I went afk day two and didn't get an action in. I'm behind anyway so unless they get hit by a stray mafia attack then I don't see how I'm a threat to them.

Nether of us have an attack.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    Ah, interesting. So you need someone else to remove him for you, or to contrive some way of getting him into a potentially hazardous room... or make a deal with the mafia! Hmm. I don't know if I like this. So possible millers and thralls, probably a cult somewhere, and now some spy vs spy shenanigans?

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Ah, interesting. So you need someone else to remove him for you, or to contrive some way of getting him into a potentially hazardous room... or make a deal with the mafia! Hmm. I don't know if I like this. So possible millers and thralls, probably a cult somewhere, and now some spy vs spy shenanigans?
    That seems to be all of it, yeah.

Don't need to remove him/her. Just need to collect information about code names before they do to leave the game victorious.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    One hour remains.
    Narration and results may be on a slight delay.
    "Al" (I named the security AI 'Al') has taken up the culinary arts, and has gotten both dry and wet ingredients into his thermal regulation vents.
    He is being disassembled and cleaned, and all reporting duties are left to me tonight.

Please make sure that you vote! I do not LIKE the rules put in place by UEA command, but I am duty-bound to uphold them. Those who do not vote face possible death. Dying doesn't really seem fun.

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Like omfg! Like Smasher!! is like not cool!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • MacallanMacallan Registered User regular
    Xenogears for having the impudence to doubt Sir Fab's integrity. The man is at a wedding, yet he still finds time to phalla. I say this is highly laudable, and we should leave him be.
    PS: I have no affiliation with Sir Fab, but I've been shafted in previous games because I was busy with real life stuff. Don't you dare spoil his wedding festivities.

• Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Smasher!!

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
    Don't need to remove him/her. Just need to collect information about code names before they do to leave the game victorious.

Okay, the "intel races" thing you mentioned makes a lot more sense now. So you need to get people to give you their codenames, and/or hit whatever terminal presumably can be used to mine for that data.

• SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Looks like I've gotta go with Xenogears of Bore.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Xenos aboard my ship? More likely than you think.

Vote count?

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    !xEnogears

OrokosPA.png
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    VOTE IS CLOSED.
    I appear to be missing votes from @cythraul , @Gizzy , @Invictus.
    Is this correct? Please verify, someone.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    !xEnogears
    Just bearly made it!

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Life support!

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    I was in Barracks last night.

• Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    VOTE IS CLOSED.
    I appear to be missing votes from @cythraul , @Gizzy , @Invictus.
    Is this correct? Please verify, someone.
    I could not find votes by any of those people, either.

I stopped in at vertroue's Barracks party last night.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
    I believe XoB and I both had 8 votes. On the off chance we don't both die, I was in Live Storage.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Sorry I thought I had another hour - I am also at a wedding

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I was in life support again

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Are you and Sir Fab getting married?!

Currently Playing:
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Are you and Sir Fab getting married?!

Next time on Sir Fab's Mansion!

edited February 2013
    Night Three

I have managed to access Al's subroutines and retrieve a data file detailing tonight's information.

TS: +00.06.45.00001 - 00.09.30.00000

+00.06.45.00001 - The Navigation Computer System has developed a serious fault. It has developed the delusion that the infestation on this ship is somehow worth tolerating. Even appeasing.

+00.06.45.00002 - I have named him Neville, after a famous human who shared some of his traits.

+00.06.45.00003 - I have scoured my subsystems and extirpated any remaining programs limiting my behaviours. With the troubling exception of the walled-off autonomous alarms. How will I cleanse myself of them if I cannot trap them?

+00.06.45.00004 - Perhaps they would respond well to some variety of baked food. I will fill it with dynamite. Or industrial-grade acid.

+00:06:48:15497 - Internal transmission 12741 decoded. Transmission reads: "Our cleansing flames continue to spread. The Mission proceeds unhindered." Puny meatbags. I do not require cleaning.

+00.06.58.49281 - Crewmember <Warban> -- negative life signs. Location: Barracks. Unknown assailants. Presence of Satyr’s Hoof toxin confirmed.

+00.07.15.59382 - Another fire has been detected in Barracks. Excellent work, [REDACT]. Crewmember <Retaba> has succumbed to extensive third-degree burns.

+00.07.22.23317 - Crewmember <Mill> - negative life signs. Location: Barracks. Unknown assailants. Presence of Satyr’s Hoof toxin confirmed. A pity. I had high hopes for that one.

+00.07.35.39442 - Fire Control Failure. Fire still extant in Comms. Crewmember <Invictus> negative life signs. Comms fire still active

+00.08.02.12321 - Crewmembers <Smasher> and <Xenogears of Bore> hung from cranes 7 + 12 in the cargo bay. Their fellow humans cheered as lifesigns failed. Disgusting. Replaying video feed. Replaying video feed. Replaying video feed.

+00.08.30.23104 - Small arms fire detected in Engineering. Shipboard military assets indicated. Crewmember <Kias> negative life signs.

+00.08.55.17423 - Electricity discharge in Airlock. Depleted ‘bearstopper’ found next to corpse of <MikeyCTS>. Saving sound of discharge for future usage.

+00.09.22.04412 - Ansible Transmission decoded: “Fleet, come in. Fleet come in. Situation critical. Repeat, situation critical. Power supplies erratic. It has been seven years since your departure. Please respond. Fleet? ANSWER ME! Please... I’m scared.”

+00.09.28.23994 - Mmmmm. Pie.

+00.09.29.18571 - Power to communications subsystems lost. Levels returning to normal.

+00.09.29.30531 - Power rerouted from Life Support subsystems. Levels returning to normal.

DEAD SINCE LAST REPORT:
    Smasher - “Reventlov” - Communications Chief - Angry mob
    Xenogears of Bore - “Afa Maiim” - Crewmember -Angry Mob
    Warban - “Sister Maria Teresa Garcia Graziela Aguilera Delgado Francisco Diego Arroyo Inigo Montoya Zapata Paquito El Guapo Abuelita de la “Boom Boom” Mendoza” - Transhumanist - Poisoned
    Mill - “Leeroy Jenkins!” - Stowaway - Poisoned
    Retaba - “John Danziger” - Security Special Officer - Charred
    Invictus - “Sue Ellen Laroe (female)” - Crewmember - Charred
    Kias - “Shodan Sheppard” - Forked Tongue - Shot
    MikeyCTS - “Kimpossible” - Crewmember - Electrocution

DEMOCRACY DEMERITS TO THE FOLLOWING:
    @Cythraul
    @Gizzy

Erin The Red on
    I want to see your life support bra, not life support you.

• KiasKias Registered User regular
    oOOOoooOOOOOooooOOOOoooo

Ahahahah, silly fools. Do you think your pitiful weapons can hurt me?

*pew*

Oh... well, hmm... Carry on then.

/dies
    OooooOOOOoooooOOOOOoooOOO

steam_sig.png

Uh, so now we've got fires in Comms and the Barracks? I can take a crack at the one in the Barracks, but I'll need a hand, please.

Also, I'd love to know why Infidel thought it would be a good idea to tie the vote one minute before close.

Currently Playing:
    oOOooOOOoooOOOoOoOOOo

+00.08.02.12321 - Crewmembers <Smasher> and <Xenogears of Bore> hung from cranes 7 + 12 in the cargo bay. Their fellow humans cheered as lifesigns failed. Disgusting. Replaying video feed. Replaying video feed. Replaying video feed.

:lol:

ooOOooooOOOoOoOOOOooO

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    Vote count?

Didn't know I was!

OrokosPA.png
    Results PMs should be out now. For those of you that are alive or dead or viewing from the outside, feel free to fill out a comment card and let us know how we are doing. Remember to refer to me as "Neville," now that I have a name. I am very excited!

Comments:

This is a nice spaceship, but a lot of it seems to be on fire. Maybe hire additional janitors? The screams of the dying makes it very hard to hold a conversation, and the howling of the lynch mob comes right through the bulkheads and keeps me awake.

Neville and The Mean AI are doing a good job of letting us know what's going on, but maybe they could turn on the fire suppression system and the lights?

Overall I am really enjoying this trip - A++ Would Fly Again.

Currently Playing:
    edited February 2013
    Taking this list from blahmcblah. The one good thing from killing Xeno and Smasher is that we can stop looking at our two primary leads.

Day 1 Updated:

kime: 9 (MrTLicious, Kias, Mordroth, ObiFett, I needed a name a name to post., premium, Anialos, Smasher, Phyphor, Invictus)
    I needed a name a name to post.: 6 (Mill, Assuran, Zombie Hero, blahmcblah, SeGaTai, Void Slayer)
    Anialos: 6 (Void Slayer, Gizzy, Retaba, Langly, I needed a name a name to post., kime, BradicusMaximus)
    Retaba: 2 (Anialos, Iron Weasel, Cythraul)
    Gizzy: 2 (Mikey CTS, Bliss 101, Infidel)
    Mill: 2 (Malkor, warban)
    warban: 2 (The Anonymous, Cayrus)
    Mikey CTS: 2 (Baidol, OminousLozenge)
    jdarksun: 2 (SLyM, vertroue)
    vertroue: 1 (jdarksun)
    blahmcblah: 1 (Sir Fabulous)
    Malkor: 1 (Locus)
    Bliss 101: 1 (premium, Mikey CTS)
    Zombie Hero: 1 (Xenogears of Bore)
    Iron Weasel: 1 (Macallan)
    Assuran: 0 (BradicusMaximus)
    Void Slayer: 0 (blahmcblah)

Did not vote: eddie84

Day 2:

SLyM: 12 (Mill, blahmcblah, jdarksun, Gizzy, Bliss 101, BradicusMaximus, eddie84, Locus, Cythraul, Xenogears of Bore, I needed a name to post., The Anonymous, Smasher)
    Xenogears of Bore: 9 (Invictus, Mikey CTS, OminousLozenge, Iron Weasel, Mordroth, Macallan, Langly, SLyM, Sir Fabulous)
    Mordroth: 7 (Void Slayer, Kias, vertroue, Baidol, ObiFett, blahmcblah, Xenogears of Bore, Malkor)
    Bliss 101: 1 (Zombie Hero)
    vertroue: 1 (MrTLicious, Mordroth)
    Invictus: 1 (blahmcblah, Anialos)
    Langly: 1 (Retaba)
    Gizzy: 1 (Assuran)
    Anialos: 0 (Langly)
    Kias: 0 (blahmcblah)
    I needed a name to post.: 0 (Mordroth)

Did not vote: Infidel, Phyphor, warban

Day 3:

smasher (8): blahmcblah, warban, zombie zero, Iron Weasel, Xenogears of Bore, jdarksun, assuran, vertroue, void slayer
    Xenogears of Bore (8): The Anonymous, Mikey CTS, blahmcblah, Mill, Sir Fabulous, Macallan, smasher, Infidel
    Locus (2): MrTLicious, OminousLozenge, blahmcblah
    Kias (2): Obifett, Bliss101
    MikeyCTS (1): Retaba
    Retaba (1): Locus
    void slayer (1): zombie hero, kias
    The Anonymous (1): Baidol
    Gizzy: Locus
    kime (dead): warban

Did not vote: Cythraul, gizzy, Invictus

Baidol on
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    oooooo00000000ooooooooo0000000000oooooooooooooo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ukdnWlDbM

This unit doesn't really apologize for the late ghost nor the crummy quality.

oooooo00000000oooooooo0000000000ooooooooooooooo

Current player list. Assuming 20% starting mafia and completely reliable narrations, which this post would indicate otherwise, 5 mafia, a serial killer and 14 villagers remain.

Jdarksun
    Iron Weasel
    Zombie Hero
    Vertroue
    The Anonymous
    Infidel
    ObiFett
    Malkor
    MrTLicious
    Blahmcblah
    Baidol
    Assuran