As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Unusual death [chat]

19495969798100»

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @Elldren @21stCentury

Did you see this shit, looks like next gen Dragons Dogma...HOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9UmHm9HA3c

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Hello. I hath returned from the Basement of Screens. Made two new friends with my minions because I'm so goddamn friendly. Phone numbers and Facebook requests all over the place.

But I really like them both, they were really nice and attentive and I got to warp their tiny minds with my opinions.

What opinions.

Are you insinuating that I don't have opinions because I am a woman. :l

Here, watch this video about anglerfish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z-BbpaNXbxg#!

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    2 is amazing because they made the conflict between kirk and khan so compelling without ever putting them on screen together and forcing people to watch two aging actors pretend to be action heroes.

The best thing about Wrath of Khan is they made up a prosthetic muscle costume piece for Montalban and had it all ready to go.

And then he took his shirt off and they discarded it as it was superfluous.

I can't tell if this is a true story or if you made it up. But I choose to believe it is true.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    So tired

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I'd be surprised if Star Trek Into Sequel sucks, really. It won't be deep or compelling, but it'll be fun and enjoyable. Just like the first one.

Lh96QHG.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    fine Corinthian leather

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Hello. I hath returned from the Basement of Screens. Made two new friends with my minions because I'm so goddamn friendly. Phone numbers and Facebook requests all over the place.

But I really like them both, they were really nice and attentive and I got to warp their tiny minds with my opinions.

What opinions.

Are you insinuating that I don't have opinions because I am a woman. :l

Here, watch this video about anglerfish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z-BbpaNXbxg#!

No, I was asking for your opinions!

I don't push buttons all the time.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am super excited for the new Star Trek movie. I expect something fun.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Onstad went to a place alright.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Corinth is famous for its leather

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I miss deep compelling Star Trek.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Kana will create the new thread
    @Sarksus is backup

This discussion has been closed.