As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Antilago[chat]ic

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Guys in ME1 for the Virmire Kaidan/Ashley thing
    Does it make a difference who I send with Kirrahe's team?

IIRC you get to choose who you go back and rescue, and I'm going to rescue Kaidan. But I also want to make sure Kirrahe lives. So, does that mean I should send Kaidan with Kirrahe?

I really can't remember but this is my import into ME2 and then ME3 so I don't want surprises, I just want the outcome that I want.

So if anyone remembers how that works off hand, please lay it on me. Otherwise I'll have to slog through walkthroughs on gamefaqs.

You're fine either way.

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Narwal - they make castle duplo now. Or at least they did back when my boy was little.

Its super rad.

My god

When nephew has big enough brain to not choke to death on everything that isn't his mom's nipple

He is gonna get spoiled

• SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    NotEvilWereEvilFlueAreWeVeryVery_SheNotEvilApeEel.jpg.jpg

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Narwal - they make castle duplo now. Or at least they did back when my boy was little.

Its super rad.

My god

When nephew has big enough brain to not choke to death on everything that isn't his mom's nipple

He is gonna get spoiled

The Fisher Price trains (battery powered) are really fun too. And hell of well made.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I could get a sweet schedule having a kid wouldn't be so bad. But with Quid in the military I don't think I could go as far in my career as I'd like because what I want to do would involve a lot of travel which is hard enough as it is. And if he ever got deployed again or had something come up last minute while I was out of town I don't know what we'd do about it.

I honestly have no idea how the working class is supposed to raise children anymore. My wife and are completely stumped. Neither one of us are successful enough that the other can stay home.

The only good thing is that the military would allow me to work part time. I could probably stay at home if I wanted to but I wouldn't want that forever- eventually I'd want to work again. Personally, I like the idea of someone being there consistently when they were younger and then when they're home for school and all as they're older but I'm not sure putting what I want on hold is a sacrifice I'd be willing to make anytime soon. It can't be him, so it'd have to be me.

Not that my ambitions are very high, lofty, or world changing! But still.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    haha that is a good one

what did the lady request?
    meat from a fish?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I could get a sweet schedule having a kid wouldn't be so bad. But with Quid in the military I don't think I could go as far in my career as I'd like because what I want to do would involve a lot of travel which is hard enough as it is. And if he ever got deployed again or had something come up last minute while I was out of town I don't know what we'd do about it.

I honestly have no idea how the working class is supposed to raise children anymore. My wife and are completely stumped. Neither one of us are successful enough that the other can stay home.

The only good thing is that the military would allow me to work part time. I could probably stay at home if I wanted to but I wouldn't want that forever- eventually I'd want to work again. Personally, I like the idea of someone being there consistently when they were younger and then when they're home for school and all as they're older but I'm not sure putting what I want on hold is a sacrifice I'd be willing to make anytime soon. It can't be him, so it'd have to be me.

oh are you enlisting too????

edited February 2013
    Organichu wrote: »

oh are you enlisting too????

Ahahahahaha, no. I mean him being in the military. I'm sticking with Lush. I am NOT military material. I'm barely military spouse material.

radroadkill on
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    The plan originally was for me to be the stay at home dad, but I honestly don't see that happening. If my lady made enough to support us on a single income I would be thrilled beyond words, but she has a ways to go yet in her career

Deebaser on

gotta live like poors, son

I love Boy's family but they are so all over the board with crazy fundies and now Mormons. I don't even understand.

haha chu you would love aziz ansari

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    i am trying to write a letter to my buddy in boot camp

but it's hard

i'm not good at writin letters

you are a good man

letters from the outside are amazing

I've been feeling like such a poop because I haven't had anything cool to letter about but while seeing Chu's post it occurred to me that I finally have something interesting to share

Got a typed up draft, just gotta get it down on paper now

• SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Quid's got mormon blood?

unaceptable

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013

gotta live like poors, son

Leslie
    leslie-500x500.jpg

Deebaser on
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    297 threadcount

that shit is like sandpaper to me

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Quid's got mormon blood?

unaceptable

That is genetic.

No babies.

I couldn't live with myself if I passed down mormonism to my children ;(

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    All the mormons I met in the Navy except one were jack mormons.

And the one may or may not have been, but he was douchey and I never got to know him very well.

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    Right now I'm working at a local fast food joint to save up some money for grad school. The place just added a bunch of fish stuff because of lent which adds on a lot of stuff for me to do, especially on Fridays. Basically, at this point, I'm agreeing with LorcTheOrc and think that the papists are terrible.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Casual wrote: »
    Someone posted a picture of two women playing what appears to be a soccer game in their underwear

I have never had a kneejerk reaction of "dat ass" before but

But, uh: Dat. Ass.

And I don't mean that in a "omg so hot" way, I mean it in a "holy shit that exists?" way

Apparently not only is Miranda's ass physically possible, it can be exceeded

You realise posting about this without providing a link for those of us too lazy to search makes you a bad person, right?

@Casual

Fine but you've been warned

Prooobably NSFW

Miranda butt

HappylilElf on
    Like there's a fundie family.

A super religious family that sings a prayer at dinner.

Now another family is Mormon.

A good majority of them are reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyy opposite on the political scale of us.

But they're all really nice people and I do like them all! I'm just not used to so many different religions and stuff in a family. But it is a huge family. Mine's pretty small in comparison.

Wut is jack Mormon?

haha chu you would love aziz ansari

i do already like him a bunch

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Oops, I slept for four hours.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    Someone posted this earlier

but

I like it a lot

3i9U2To.png

How

Ya

Feelin'

You last posted three hours 20 minutes ago!

Not four hours.

Conclusion: you're a liar

Sarksus wrote: »

Not four hours.

Sleep postin'

Wut is jack Mormon?

You're allowed to jack off.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Someone posted a picture of two women playing what appears to be a soccer game in their underwear

I have never had a kneejerk reaction of "dat ass" before but

But, uh: Dat. Ass.

And I don't mean that in a "omg so hot" way, I mean it in a "holy shit that exists?" way

Apparently not only is Miranda's ass physically possible, it can be exceeded

You realise posting about this without providing a link for those of us too lazy to search makes you a bad person, right?

@Casual

Fine but you've been warned

Prooobably NSFW

Miranda butt

I would describe those as "bodacious" and possibly also "stunning".

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I am so incredibly bored, no good streams goin on, work is quite slow. and its shitty weather I have to go home in, BOOOOOOOOOO

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

Not four hours.

Ok, then that is how long I have been asleep. I had a really weird and disappointing dream. I distinctly remember a moment where I thought "things are going too well, this might be a dream," so I had a friend pinch me just to make sure. Then I woke up.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Not four hours.

Sleep postin'

You jest

But I'm almost positive this has happened with me

(blacking out counts as sleep, right?)

Not four hours.

Ok, then that is how long I have been asleep. I had a really weird and disappointing dream. I distinctly remember a moment where I thought "things are going too well, this might be a dream," so I had a friend pinch me just to make sure. Then I woke up.

Was it disappointing because it wasn't real and you woke up?

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Guys in ME1 for the Virmire Kaidan/Ashley thing
    Does it make a difference who I send with Kirrahe's team?

IIRC you get to choose who you go back and rescue, and I'm going to rescue Kaidan. But I also want to make sure Kirrahe lives. So, does that mean I should send Kaidan with Kirrahe?

I really can't remember but this is my import into ME2 and then ME3 so I don't want surprises, I just want the outcome that I want.

So if anyone remembers how that works off hand, please lay it on me. Otherwise I'll have to slog through walkthroughs on gamefaqs.
    Kirrahe dies if you leave the squad member with him to die UNLESS you do all of his side mission objectives

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Spicy fried green beans. The South is amazing

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.