As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Antilago[chat]ic

16364666869100

Posts

  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Only in Alabama does a woman have a purse that weighs 50 pounds because they're packing with a couple of spare clips

    Bless your heart.
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    reading about american healthcare is despiriting

    It's better than engaging with it.

    DeebaserCaptain UltraEddy
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Sweats, candy, minimal exercise, loads of caffeine, processed food...

    How am I not suicidal?

    Until you have an emergency noose within easy access, you're not suicidal by my definition

    That's strangely relaxing, thanks! :D

    If you do need an emergency noose, though, lemme know, I have spares

    Show off.

  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Only in Alabama does a woman have a purse that weighs 50 pounds because they're packing with a couple of spare clips

    Oh clips! I thought you said ribs.

    Was she cute?

  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Only in Alabama does a woman have a purse that weighs 50 pounds because they're packing with a couple of spare clips

    Oh clips! I thought you said ribs.

    Was she cute?

    It's my lady friends mother. Spare ribs would have been so much better than firearms

    Bless your heart.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    The staging involves accompaniment by piccolo and rhythmic percussion

    verily

    dont allow me to enter the stronghold of mine zone

    Senjutsu
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    If you open a Reese peanut butter cup and find two brown wrappers instead of one, can you sue them for something?

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    reading about american healthcare is despiriting

    I still don't understand your system.

  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    If you open a Reese peanut butter cup and find two brown wrappers instead of one, can you sue them for something?

    Like 50% of te ones I've had are like that. They owe me millions

    Bless your heart.
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    reading about american healthcare is despiriting

    It's better than engaging with it.

    I suspect you'll get technologically-enabled automatic diagnosis before you get political reform that would enable the DEATH PANELS! and other such state oversight enforcing cost control/competition

    aRkpc.gif
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    free healthcare services would be awesome. i want that. do that, america.

    SenjutsuTTODewbackRiemannLivesSolomaxwell6stevemarks44Rear Admiral Choco
  • SyrdonSyrdon Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    free healthcare services would be awesome. i want that. do that, america.
    Sorry, that would be reasonable and would fix real problems. Can't have that.

    Solomaxwell6
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    a couple jobs back when I was making 85K/year if they had doubled my federal taxes in exchange for healcare I would have still come out ahead by quite a bit.

    DEFUND THE POLICE
    Senjutsu
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    goddamned white-out dispenser went haywire on me and now it's useless. THAT THING WAS LIKE TWO BUCKS. FUCK YOU, WORLD.

    Organichu on
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I hate how clothes are always less soft after being washed.

    But I did just discover that using body wash before shaving is excellent.

    So I guess today is a wash.
    Wash.

  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    So [chat]. Im going to sit here and drink and [chat] until I fall asleep. You're welcome.

    BeNarwhal
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I hate how clothes are always less soft after being washed.

    This sounds like a familiar setup ...

    tumblr_ma7pcxdP4O1r7hk4vo1_1280.jpg

    emnmnme on
    TTODewback
  • SyrdonSyrdon Registered User regular
    a couple jobs back when I was making 85K/year if they had doubled my federal taxes in exchange for healcare I would have still come out ahead by quite a bit.
    Because I'm clearly too sober and need a reason to drink heavily I decided to go look at some old pay stubs and see how that would have played out for me. Turns out that before any medical costs I would have come out ahead on a 50% increase in my taxes in exchange for healthcare. If I had actually needed to use the insurance I was paying for it would have been more like doubled or tripled instead of 50%.

    Jesus.

  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I hate how clothes are always less soft after being washed.

    But I did just discover that using body wash before shaving is excellent.

    So I guess today is a wash.
    Wash.

    ff109038.jpg

    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    wanderingCaptain Carrot
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    I paid $10k in medical bills last year for two outpatient surgeries and one ER visit.

    You could literally do anything to my paycheck and I'd come out ahead.

  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Raven! Why do college parties have to have a theme!

    Just because Facebook says? But there were college parties before Facebook!

  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I paid $10k in medical bills last year for two outpatient surgeries and one ER visit.

    You could literally do anything to my paycheck and I'd come out ahead.

    Subtract $10,001.

    ZJUYPzh.gif

    Captain Ultra
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Raven! Why do college parties have to have a theme!

    Just because Facebook says? But there were college parties before Facebook!

    I disagree. Yeah, I don't really get it either. But then again, I've never thrown a party. However, when I do someday, it will have have a theme.

    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Raven! Why do college parties have to have a theme!

    Just because Facebook says? But there were college parties before Facebook!

    To-ga! To-ga! To-ga!

  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Raven! Why do college parties have to have a theme!

    Just because Facebook says? But there were college parties before Facebook!

    I disagree. Yeah, I don't really get it either. But then again, I've never thrown a party. However, when I do someday, it will have have a theme.

    Make it a highlighter party so you can all draw penises on each other.

  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Raven! Why do college parties have to have a theme!

    Just because Facebook says? But there were college parties before Facebook!

    Theme parties are awesome. People should have more theme parties.

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Raven! Why do college parties have to have a theme!

    Just because Facebook says? But there were college parties before Facebook!

    I disagree. Yeah, I don't really get it either. But then again, I've never thrown a party. However, when I do someday, it will have have a theme.

    Themes are cool and fun, that's why.

    I'd assume. I wouldn't know since no one invites me to parties.

    Deebaser
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Oh sweet, I found an app for Medicaid that wasn't a broken fill-in PDF so I can actually read this one. Now I can figure out what I need in order to send the app out. I will do it this weekend!

  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Wut is jack Mormon?

    @Deebaser

    jack mormon is slang for lapsed mormons who are vaguely culturally mormon but not religious. The church has a lot of members on its rolls who are not truly practicing mormons, those are the jack mormons.

    Deebaser
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Raven! Why do college parties have to have a theme!

    Just because Facebook says? But there were college parties before Facebook!

    I disagree. Yeah, I don't really get it either. But then again, I've never thrown a party. However, when I do someday, it will have have a theme.

    What do you disagree about? That parties existed before Facebook?

    Ravenhpltc24BeNarwhal
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Raven! Why do college parties have to have a theme!

    Just because Facebook says? But there were college parties before Facebook!

    Theme parties are awesome. People should have more theme parties.

    Raven is going to a 'flannel' part. I think that sounds ridiculous!

  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    I never liked theme parties.

    I go to parties because I've had a long week and want to relax.

    Let's not bring effort into this.

  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    So apparently the affordable housing project near me has been completed and the houses will be going on sale soon.

    $400,000.00

    That's not really my definition of affordable.

    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    SenjutsuRear Admiral Choco
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Parties did exist before Facebook! I saw movies about them!

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Mortious wrote: »
    So apparently the affordable housing project near me has been completed and the houses will be going on sale soon.

    $400,000.00

    That's not really my definition of affordable.

    what you don't have 80k sitting around as a down payment?

    just take out this no money down loan for your super affordable house

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Jack mormons exist because the mormon church is less insane about lapsed members than some other organizations like seventh day adventists and jehovah's witnesses. If you just stop going to church but don't actively do anything to piss off the church, you'll never be excommunicated.

    This helps inflate their numbers.

    Catholics do the same thing.

    They totally excommunicate people for being openly gay though.*

    *mormons do, I mean. As far as I know the catholic church doesn't excommunicate people for being gay, although they probably do in the more oppressive places like Africa.

    Regina Fong on
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Mortious wrote: »
    So apparently the affordable housing project near me has been completed and the houses will be going on sale soon.

    $400,000.00

    That's not really my definition of affordable.

    maybe it's a mixed housing program

    a section of affordable housing subsidized by the rest

    (the affordable lots may never go on sale, having been already sold to whatever municipal org hands out the houses)

    ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    So I took a stab at Podly's recipe for a Ramos gin fizz

    I have no idea if it's right? It doesn't have a strong citrus flavour like I expected. The cream and egg kind of smother the tang.

    Weird.

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    @Podly ^^^

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    i was all on a productivity roll, i finished my letter to my friend in boot camp, i finished writing a couple checks/filling out things, etc

    then i looked around and realized i had no envelopes or stamps

    FUCK THIS WORLD

This discussion has been closed.