Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Antilago[chat]ic

18081838586100

Posts

  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i managed to not drink too much cuz i have to work today

    No shaz
    Stahp

    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Holy fuck, this ancient phone is blazing.

    In the literal sense?

    yes

    yes the default assumption for things like this should always be literally.

    You should consider flaying yourself alive. I wonder if I mean that in a figurative sense or not.

  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Leveling is a dumb abstraction

    Death to leveling

    Leveling is the mechanism that makes the player feel like they've earned something and are rewarded for their efforts by awesome gear.

    Maybe we should all get awesome gear from the start.

    I usually play games more for characters and stories and stuff, so I like the idea that whats her face is becoming a kick ass mage not because I've assigned her to it but because she's been burning goblins to death for the last month.

    Oh, I'm definitely a story guy. Dragon Age>Skyrim.

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    Geth
  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    If there's one thing people love to complain about, it's when others treat another group as worth making happy.

    Yeah, I hate those others.

    Always looking for handouts and a lack of public stonings, trying to steal my bootstraps.

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    I ordered dark siders 2 for super cheap

    and I should have gone to pick it up at the store because then I could play it now

    but instead I had it shipped

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Leveling is a dumb abstraction

    Death to leveling

    Leveling is the mechanism that makes the player feel like they've earned something and are rewarded for their efforts by awesome gear.

    Maybe we should all get awesome gear from the start.

    I usually play games more for characters and stories and stuff, so I like the idea that whats her face is becoming a kick ass mage not because I've assigned her to it but because she's been burning goblins to death for the last month.

    Oh, I'm definitely a story guy. Dragon Age>Skyrim.

    I have not played nearly enough games lately, sadly. I really need to play more Catherine.

    Now there is a game driven by characters. And nothing else, pretty much.

    Corehealer
  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    I eagerly await the day when video games play us.

    It's a soviet thing.

    Atomika on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Holy fuck, this ancient phone is blazing.

    In the literal sense?

    yes

    yes the default assumption for things like this should always be literally.

    You should consider flaying yourself alive. I wonder if I mean that in a figurative sense or not.

    Sorry, posting from my phone and meant to post my :P. Next time I make a joke I'll make sure to get your permission to ensure no one has pissed in your corn flakes first and somehow offend you.

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    my wife has opened negotiations about this day's activity with: go to the jeweler, see about getting her ring reset

    I need to come up with a counterproposal stat

    Counterpropose giving her four hundred bucks to take some classes and reset it herself!

    if a woman knows how to manipulate her own jewelry why the fuck does she need a man

    worst $400 ever.

    I know how to do basic jewelry stuff.

    I am not really attracted to men.

    Your hypothesis is bulletproof.

    my hypotheses are always bulletproof

    I wonder if wrapping a PhD thesis in a kevlar book cover will help me in the future.

    488W936.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    If there's one thing people love to complain about, it's when others treat another group as worth making happy.

    Yeah, I hate those others.

    Always looking for handouts and a lack of public stonings, trying to steal my bootstraps.

    We also want special rights, like the ability to not be fired for arbitrary stuff.

    We're basically the worst kind of parasites.

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    it arrived at the post office: AUSTIN, TX, United States 02/21/2013

    and yet delivery is not expected until 2/25

    yesss, take 4 days to get me my package in the same fucking town usps

    yesss

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Corehealer you have a thing for posting videos when I am at work : (

    Which is a lot of the time so I can't really blame you.

  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    I eagerly await the day when video games play us.

    It's a soviet thing.

    Human Computer interfacing!

    Then we can really work those romance options.

    488W936.png
    AresProphet
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i managed to not drink too much cuz i have to work today

    No shaz
    Stahp

    wat u want me to do

    poo
  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Leveling is a dumb abstraction

    Death to leveling

    Leveling is the mechanism that makes the player feel like they've earned something and are rewarded for their efforts by awesome gear.

    Maybe we should all get awesome gear from the start.

    I usually play games more for characters and stories and stuff, so I like the idea that whats her face is becoming a kick ass mage not because I've assigned her to it but because she's been burning goblins to death for the last month.

    Oh, I'm definitely a story guy. Dragon Age>Skyrim.

    I have not played nearly enough games lately, sadly. I really need to play more Catherine.

    Now there is a game driven by characters. And nothing else, pretty much.

    You're probably like the rest of us, growing old, gaining responsibility, doing things that require those precious minutes we used to spend at 3 am blasting metroids or whatever.

    Now I mostly just sleep and drink cocktails in my free time. I'm such a grown up. It sucks.

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    Try the Metal Gear Rising demo.

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    I eagerly await the day when video games play us.

    It's a soviet thing.

    Human Computer interfacing!

    Then we can really work those romance options.

    I don't know how you can trust someone who doesn't give you root access to their kernel files.

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i managed to not drink too much cuz i have to work today

    No shaz
    Stahp

    wat u want me to do

    zug zug

  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    but instead I had it shipped

    bad news.

    they're using an actual ship.

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    Try the Metal Gear Rising demo.

    I have never played a metal gear game

    Shazkar ShadowstormSir Landshark
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Is it wrong that I'm sadder about the Mako 'dying' after exiting the conduit than leaving Ashley on Virmire?

    HappylilElf
  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    Is it wrong that I'm sadder about the Mako 'dying' after exiting the conduit than leaving Ashley on Virmire?

    Nope.

    CorehealerEddy
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Leveling is a dumb abstraction

    Death to leveling

    Leveling is the mechanism that makes the player feel like they've earned something and are rewarded for their efforts by awesome gear.

    Maybe we should all get awesome gear from the start.

    I usually play games more for characters and stories and stuff, so I like the idea that whats her face is becoming a kick ass mage not because I've assigned her to it but because she's been burning goblins to death for the last month.

    Oh, I'm definitely a story guy. Dragon Age>Skyrim.

    I have not played nearly enough games lately, sadly. I really need to play more Catherine.

    Now there is a game driven by characters. And nothing else, pretty much.

    You're probably like the rest of us, growing old, gaining responsibility, doing things that require those precious minutes we used to spend at 3 am blasting metroids or whatever.

    Now I mostly just sleep and drink cocktails in my free time. I'm such a grown up. It sucks.

    It is mostly that. Well, actually the big thing is that work has expanded and though it's only part time, it's six days a week and I get home exhausted at six or seven and don't want to do anything. And I'm off to grad school soon hopefully, so... well, yeah.

    I have honestly thought recently that it's kickass that hormones do stuff passively so I can become more awesome without having to set aside time for it. Which is a sad thought, but also awesome because everything about that is awesome.

  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corehealer you have a thing for posting videos when I am at work : (

    Which is a lot of the time so I can't really blame you.

    I like posting videos.

    I also like teasing you.

    488W936.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    fuck da mako

    Atomika
  • AtomikaAtomika Brought to you by Technicolor™ Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    If there's one thing people love to complain about, it's when others treat another group as worth making happy.

    Yeah, I hate those others.

    Always looking for handouts and a lack of public stonings, trying to steal my bootstraps.

    We also want special rights, like the ability to not be fired for arbitrary stuff.

    We're basically the worst kind of parasites.

    I'd kick you all out of here myself if you hadn't all already, but I can't get my boots on.

    Because my straps are STOLEN



    I'm down to a tasteful open-toed sandal. That's unsuitable.

  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i managed to not drink too much cuz i have to work today

    No shaz
    Stahp

    wat u want me to do

    It's Saturday. Do not work. Drink mimosas

    YOLO. Swag. Whatever. Fuck it. Lets do this.
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    Oh god. It looks like I'm getting up at 3am or just past if I want enough time to flood my body with caffeine before driving home after taking Mum to the airport.

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    2zgi1ia.jpg

    @irondwill prepares for a gundam marathon

    Sarksus
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    The best part with the Mako is once you hit max level and don't need to worry about exp anymore, you just use the Mako as much as possible and blow the fucks out of everything.

    Corehealer
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corehealer you have a thing for posting videos when I am at work : (

    Which is a lot of the time so I can't really blame you.

    I like posting videos.

    I also like teasing you.

    You tease.

  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    I eagerly await the day when video games play us.

    It's a soviet thing.

    Human Computer interfacing!

    Then we can really work those romance options.

    I don't know how you can trust someone who doesn't give you root access to their kernel files.

    Not on a first date.

    488W936.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    If there's one thing people love to complain about, it's when others treat another group as worth making happy.

    Yeah, I hate those others.

    Always looking for handouts and a lack of public stonings, trying to steal my bootstraps.

    We also want special rights, like the ability to not be fired for arbitrary stuff.

    We're basically the worst kind of parasites.

    I'd kick you all out of here myself if you hadn't all already, but I can't get my boots on.

    Because my straps are STOLEN



    I'm down to a tasteful open-toed sandal. That's unsuitable.

    Scary people are stealing honest Americans' bootstraps and using them for kinky BDSM.

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    I eagerly await the day when video games play us.

    It's a soviet thing.

    Human Computer interfacing!

    Then we can really work those romance options.

    I don't know how you can trust someone who doesn't give you root access to their kernel files.

    Not on a first date.

    Not ever.

    I don't even give SOs read access on my computers >.>

  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i managed to not drink too much cuz i have to work today

    No shaz
    Stahp
    Deebaser is right. Working on a Saturday is the time you should be drinking too much. Stop not drinking too much!

    Thanatos on
    DeebaserLaOs
  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    fuck da mako

    FAK U

  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    The best part with the Mako is once you hit max level and don't need to worry about exp anymore, you just use the Mako as much as possible and blow the fucks out of everything.

    I used the Mako to blow everything up all the time anyway. I didn't wittle things down and then get out to kill them on foot. I never needed to worry about my level in any Mass Effect game.

  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »
    I kind of feel like playing a video game

    I eagerly await the day when video games play us.

    It's a soviet thing.

    Human Computer interfacing!

    Then we can really work those romance options.

    I don't know how you can trust someone who doesn't give you root access to their kernel files.

    Not on a first date.

    Not ever.

    I don't even give SOs read access on my computers >.>

    Secretssssssssss...

    488W936.png
This discussion has been closed.