As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini]Paranoia! - GAME OVER! INTSEC VICTORIOUS!

1121314151618»

• Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    If I had gone to the trouble of finding that Tim Curry clip, it might have added some credibility. After all, everything is more believable with an English accent.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    @shamelo Let me check my bookings here... yep, says right here you made my grudge list for getting me day one'd.

Thanks for the game Capfalcon, even though I didn't get to play really.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Hey guys, remember on day 3 when I said that the Illuminati was entirely a red herring?

And that doing anything based off Illuminati conversions was a waste of a vote?

And then you voted me out?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I don't think I have anything to add about balance that hasn't been said.

Fun game though, thanks for running!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Also yes I was velocity on the Communist boards as you guys guessed

Steam profile
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Mikey CTS wrote: »
    @shamelo Let me check my bookings here... yep, says right here you made my grudge list for getting me day one'd.

Heh. I really didn't expect the bandwagon to pick up steam behind me, but whaddayagonnado? It's clearly your fault for having such an easily-acronymed username.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »

Man I knew velocity was you before all that went down. Just seemed to have your post cadence and thought process.

I was trying to hide my identity. I spelled my name wrong in a post and veto'd langly. Not sure if anyone picked up that JaneFonda was me.

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »
    kime wrote: »

Man I knew velocity was you before all that went down. Just seemed to have your post cadence and thought process.

I was trying to hide my identity. I spelled my name wrong in a post and veto'd langly. Not sure if anyone picked up that JaneFonda was me.

Yeah I wasn't really trying hard to hide who I was. I did not guess your identity though.

Steam profile
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    So who vigged me Day 1? Thou wilt be grudged forevermore.

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Mikey CTS wrote: »

Heh. I really didn't expect the bandwagon to pick up steam behind me, but whaddayagonnado? It's clearly your fault for having such an easily-acronymed username.

That's because it is an acronym. 8->

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    So who vigged me Day 1? Thou wilt be grudged forevermore.

The Anonymous, the One Loyal Citizen.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    TA!? WHY!? I thought we were buds. :(

• Options
    Gonna guess RNG, but either way still grudged.

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Still was funny I knew from actually play IntSec in Paranoia Live that they are indeed the bad guys. I was trying to get you guys to see that with out making myself a big target. >.<

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.