As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E Eberron] Eberronning All Over the Place

2»

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Zandracon wrote: »
    are we doing standard point-buy, or are we using the preset array thing that Tox suggested?
    Go with Tox's suggestion. Not sure about what people have been thinking of doing other than what's been posted in the thread.

@zekebeau already went with point buy.

Also since you hadn't said anything, one of the sheets I rolled I went with point buy as well.

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    Yes, conform to my standard. Follow me, as was ordained by powers greater than you can imagine! For I am the one true PC!
    Or I could change the stats up, wouldn't be too hard.

• Options
    Alright I keep fucking my sheet trying to type stuff in (stupid backspace keeps making it go back and not saving any of the crap I just typed in).

So it will have to wait again. I just lost three powers, one of them twice (I'd started redoing the work, then it did it again).

I may just have a friend build the sheet in DDI and upload it that way.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    So, point buy is okay? because I am morally opposed to 8s on character sheets unless i got a real good reason for it.

• Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    Posting interest, will probably make a thief.

• Options
    I am making a genasi barbarian at current because i want an excuse to play either one.

• Options
    @Melding
    Genasi Mage.
    They are insanely good.

• Options
    yeah, i'm aware. it is why i suggested it to gatsby.

but i wanted to play a barbarian.

• Options
    Oh oops didn't see that.

fine guess I'll roll another leader or something

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    wait what do we have so far

i forgot

• Options
    so far the only thing we have is a dwarf fighter

• Options
    I'm a dwarf!

DwarfX.jpg

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I'm tossing up between genasi mage and the dozens of other characters I want to play as

• Options
    Was looking at a just straight up hateful striker, or maybe a Berserker.

Honestly though, I think I may just play a shrouding assassin, something kinda wimpy like that, so I don't get too tempted to hyper-optimize.

• Options
    I just don't want to play a defender or a leader again for a while.

• Options
    in memory i have played only 2 or 3 strikers out of dozens of characters. because everyone always wants to be strikers.

• Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular

In a world where elementals power trains and wizards walk the streets, it's somewhat difficult to entertain the masses as a magician. It's even more difficult for Godfrey, who doesn't have an arcane bone in his body. With his family's connections to House Orien he was able to borrow enough to get started as Mondo the Mundane, but soon found there just wasn't any interest in his patented "Magic without Magic!". Still in debt to the House, he has returned home to find himself pressganged into the SDS.

Note: The sheet says he has a cat but it's actually a rabbit. He lost the hat though.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Thorlin Rockharm

Surly, prone to violence, and always looking for his next drink, Thorlin can be seen as typifying some of the worst of dwarf behavior. Often the center of any local bar brawl, he rarely apologizes and often falls back upon his ancestry as an excuse. Why did he attack that patron who knocked over his ale? I'mma dwarf! Why did he throw that hammer at the dignitary who made disparaging remarks about his appearance? I'mma dwarf! Why is all the rum gone? I'mma *hic* dwarf.

His only positive trait is an unwavering commitment to the job. Even a free drink will not prevent him from his appointed delivery, although it may encourage him to pause for an hour or two. Not like the package is going anywhere. Yet he will allow no harm come to it and no bribe is great enough to make him surrender it. With his connection to House Kundarak and the Warding Guild, he is always able to find those in need of his skills and determination. Neither rain nor sleet, nor troll will stop him in his appointed rounds.

zekebeau on