As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 2/27/13: Hey. We can't help being great.

13»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Tairu wrote: »
    Much, from what i've seen of the Wonder Woman arc it got awesome. I was also not into it after the first arc.

But either way, the character was strong enough when Rucka was writing her to leave a lasting impression in my brain.

Batwoman #0 was amazing

• Options
    tehjestertehjester Tampa, FlRegistered User regular
    i finally have some time to sit down and play catch up from last week and i think i just noticed my MOTW. Gambit #9. Thor, Cap, and Wolverine playing Rock, Paper, Scissors (respectively) in the background while Rogue is talking to Gambit on the phone. i'll try to not be lazy and get a scan up today

PSN: JesterKing13 Blizz Battletag: tehjester#1448
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Mine was the one panel when the cops are showing up and the only dialogue is "lady stiltman, out" as she stilts away. It was a fun issue.