As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stumped

DraconixDraconix Registered User new member
edited March 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
Hello, first off let me say that I am a long time reader and first time poster on here. Obviously, by my post count. Anyhow, I am trying to remember a game that was announced at E3 2009-2011 that was western/steampunk style. Before you mention Red Dead Redemption, it's not it. I remember bits and pieces of the trailer. it showed a steam engine train, gatling gun, elevators. As far as what system, I have no clue. So any ideas what it could be? Call of Juarez didnt look like it but I have never played it so dunno. Thanks in advance!

Draconix on

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    People here are really good at the 'finding games' game so somebody out there can probably find this just from the info you've already posted, but just in case, do you happen to remember what kind of play it was? Like FPS, RPG of some variety, platformer, etc.?

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Looked a combo of 1st person and 3rd person. Its been awhile but I remembered at the time that looked really cool then my dvr kicked in and started recording some other channel so never found out the name nor what platforms it was for.

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
  • Options
    bsjezz wrote: »

That would be it and just read reviews on it. Apparently it was horrible. Thanks Bsjezz!

• Options
    kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated fora Registered User regular
    I was hoping this thread was going to be about amputation, alas. Try Outcast, an older PC game that has adventure and exploration elements that damnation seemed to promise.

fwKS7.png?1