Options

[SimCity] - Abandoned thread, please bulldoze to reduce risk of fire and vagrancy

19495969798100»

• Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    I am going to have to abandon my priced no industry tourism city. The reason is that with 400k combined inhabitants and tourists, the traffic jams are so intense that there are constantly 10+ emergency vehicles caught in them. This means that all I can hear is the constant blaring noise of dozens of sirens.

At this point I almost want to wait for some kind of overhaul patch. It is frustrating to build a city knowing that no matter how well you organize it, if you want to reach the higher numbers of inhabitants your city will inevitably degenerate into an unbearable traffic jam mess. I am considering having my next city be limited to medium density buildings just so I can avoid this awfulness.

• Options
    ScroffusScroffus Registered User regular
    KiTA wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    @Isoldae
    @Hullabaloo
    @Grain
    @captaink
    @cshadow42
    @Omeks
    @Littleboots
    @Scroffus
    @Savant
    @Shimazu
    @Bubby
    @ProtoSound
    @KiTA
    ...and three others!

New region! Looks like most of you prefer Discovery Delta, and your location tends towards Central US. Origin names can be found on the Assignment Sheet - please add your regionmates, and let us know here where the region is created. Thanks!

Ok guys, what server do you guys want? I can make the region I suppose.

I'm fine anywhere. I'll add you all when I get home. I've been doing some tests and I think I have a "plan".

• Options
    GrainGrain Registered User regular
    KiTA wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    @Isoldae
    @Hullabaloo
    @Grain
    @captaink
    @cshadow42
    @Omeks
    @Littleboots
    @Scroffus
    @Savant
    @Shimazu
    @Bubby
    @ProtoSound
    @KiTA
    ...and three others!

New region! Looks like most of you prefer Discovery Delta, and your location tends towards Central US. Origin names can be found on the Assignment Sheet - please add your regionmates, and let us know here where the region is created. Thanks!

Ok guys, what server do you guys want? I can make the region I suppose.

KiTa: I need an invite to Discovery Delta #4. My Origin name is Grimwyrm.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

White: 1721-3651-2720
  • Options
    alex smithalex smith Registered User new member
    I am newbie too, i just stared playing SimCity few weeks and i must say its a cool game to start with. If you don't want to direct bargains and start fresh you should jump to SimCity 2000. Thanks!