As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sketchbook/Work For Critique - skektchseven

sketchsevensketchseven Registered User regular
A quick note about my artistic goals - I'm an animator (or animator-in-waiting if you like, in that I've retrained as an animator but I don't actually get paid a regular wage to animate yet) wanting to work on my drawing skills.

My goal is to ultimately be able to handle any artistic challenge that might get thrown at me, whether that's doing concept design, knocking up storyboards or doing thumbnails for shots (and so on and so forth and such like).

I'll be posting sketchbook drawings and various bits and pieces going forward, and I'm really eager for as much constructive critique and feedback that you can throw at me.

• Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, please read the rules and try browsing around a bit before you post again. It's best to learn how the forum works before you jump in with both feet.

Thirdly, in the Artists' Corner we usually only allow new threads to be made when there is some art involved. And then that's only true when people are actually looking for critique on their work.

This discussion has been closed.