As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[The Resistance] The safe word is "Cylon"

• Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    I'm feelin !Final blah, phyphor, and bradicus as the first team to bravely go where many have bravely gone before.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Wooooooo

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    I have to object. I am not on that team!

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    It's not as fabulous as it should be, I agree

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    The Sith are displeased with your actions young one.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Good choice, Bradicus!

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    I hope it fails!

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    MegaMek wrote: »
    I hope it fails!

Spoken like a true spy.

• Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    Your mum's a spy >:C

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    blahmcblah, Phyphor, and BradicusMaximus are the proposed team. Everyone go ahead and vote Accept or Reject if you haven't already.

weirdspaceships on
  • Options
    weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    @vertroue I need a vote from you!

• Options
    Sorry I sent it a bit ago I think. I lost access to my computer as my video card died yesterday when I turned my computer on. spent $200 on getting a new card. A ati radeon 7850 series lol. Got rid of my dual 5770's.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    ... any news on the mission?

• Options
    I dunno lol.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    I'm still here, guys! Sorry about the delay. Things will be updated shortly.

• Options
    kk

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ACCEPT
    BradicusMaximus
    Cerberus
    MegaMek
    tzeentchling
    Phypor
    Sir Fabulous
    blahmcblah
    Capfalcon

REJECT
    vertroue
    mi-go hunter

The roster is approved.

@BradicusMaximus, @Phyphor, @blahmcblah, send in your PASS or FAIL votes!

weirdspaceships on
  • Options
    sighs.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    What possible reason could there be to vote against the first proposal anyway? It's always a total crapshoot. It's got the next two leaders in it, so if it fails I won't blame you for shooting down the next two.

• Options
    I fail everything I am not in.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Does the first mission ever fail? I don't think I've seen that before

• Options
    In some live games I have. That and I wanted to see if it would lol.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Does the first mission ever fail? I don't think I've seen that before

Do you mean fail or the first proposal get rejected? The first mission fails plenty, but I've never seen the first proposal rejected.

• Options
    I've never seen either, mostly because it narrows the possible spy list a whole lot. Though it may depend on the game size

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    This mission better pass considering the amount of time you guys are taking on it... ;)

Also can you pick up some coffee and biscuits on the way back as the secret base is almost out!

• Options
    Maybe the goal of the Resistance is to successfully get coffee and biscuits? Perhaps this mission is us trying to decide what kinds to get!

• Options
    There are other kinds of biscuits besides buttermilk?

• Options
    The votes are in:

PASS, PASS, PASS! Hooray!

So, now we go to the next mission: @blahmcblah, your vote is up. We need a roster of four!

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I'll open it up for discussion, but the obvious team is the previous 3 + Cerberus, right?

• Options
    Not that we have any reason to reject him, but why is cerb part of the obvious team :P

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    I guess because he's next in line for leadership.

• Options
    Well, he's as good as any other. There is a small chance we're all clean, but it's not terribly likely

• Options
  • Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Well, in 10 players we still have a very good chance of winning, so yes, 4 spies is a lot. Less spies and random guessing could be a winning strategy.