Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Strip Search - Fax Machine

13»

• GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    D&D ran out of people to kidnap.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    So disappointed that Khoo is unkidnappable.

https://www.instagram.com/bel.di.doll/

“Let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.”
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    He was mine first.

That's right, child. Sit down, have one on me and let me tell you the story about how I had the Great White Khoo right in my grasp. It was a bitterly cold and windy day in the port of Lisbon...

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • ReighReigh Registered User regular
    I miss that game we need to play that at our next monthly game day at my friends house. But our favorite way to reveal is to show the beginning phrase first then jump to whatever it became at the end. Then we like to go through and see the progression to get there.

13»