As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]ery

OrganichuOrganichu poopspeesRegistered User, Moderator mod
edited March 2013 in Debate and/or Discourse
warburton-pope-shark.jpg

celestial-portrait-2.jpg

Organichu on

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I wish

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    cryptopapacy

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    look at those shimmering water particles

they call me pdk

photoshop drift king

(it was DK)

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    waddafak? :P

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    'Pope' is a funny word when you think about it.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    @feral

http://crookedtimber.org/2013/03/10/the-smartest-guy-in-the-room-2

Unsettling stuff. Also, from the comments:
    Aaron James’s Theory of Assholes, the asshole defined as:

(1.) allows himself to enjoy special advantages and does so systematically;
    (2.) does this out of an entrenched sense of entitlement; and
    (3.) is immunized by his sense of entitlement against the complaints of other people (p. 5).

With the source of entitlement being a belief in his superiority.

I don't know, that sounds like the core of every sense of entitlement ever. Humans are Bad At Math, and specifically, Bad At Matching The Size Of Their Work To The Size Of Their Reward. We match the signs, but not the magnitudes as well.

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Those deadly Seattle sharks... so prevalent in those temperate waters.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    You better believe someone is going to get a spanking for this OP.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    i cannot pee or have lunch for like an hour

im dying squirtle

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Best picture of Quid evar

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    OP took a turn for the buwh?

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    feral

(3.) is immunized by his sense of entitlement against the complaints of other people (p. 5).

I don't know, that sounds like the core of every sense of entitlement ever. Humans are Bad At Math, and specifically, Bad At Matching The Size Of Their Work To The Size Of Their Reward. We match the signs, but not the magnitudes as well.

Interesting. Reading nao.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I love that DK hated my picture so much he had to recreate it better.

By the way, expect a lawsuit DK.

• Options
    MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular
    Man, I think I had finally figured out how to upload the pic from here then the thread closed when I was proofing it. My girlfriend took our ridgebacks death real hard so she got a mastiff/lab mix for christmas that looks almost identical to your friends (btw not a very developed ridge on that mix?) especially since he's been playing with my moms little pekinese/pug mix.

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    warburton-pope-shark.jpg

celestial-portrait-2.jpg
    Why do I only see Caligula..

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I need this game now, Top Hand Rodeo Tour for Kinect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V4TQS3wbcs

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Douglas Adams 61st birthday

i has a sad

• Options
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Man, I think I had finally figured out how to upload the pic from here then the thread closed when I was proofing it. My girlfriend took our ridgebacks death real hard so she got a mastiff/lab mix for christmas that looks almost identical to your friends (btw not a very developed ridge on that mix?) especially since he's been playing with my moms little pekinese/pug mix.

The ridge only shows when she's being playful or angry. She'll lift up the fur along her spine like a body-length mohawk. Otherwise, yeah, it's not really visible.

And holy shit is that dog fast. When you take her to the dogpark and let her off the leash, she's off like the Flash.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    your not my dad you cant tell me what to do

Funny...I have your mother on speed dial though. :winky:

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Wait... what was the original name of this chat before [chat] replaced a key element?

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    hmm

this sweatshirt is about two sizes too big, but the next size down was one size too small!

Stupid seven dollar sweatshirts.

Stupid everything.

Grrrr.

Even watching Archer for four hours hasn't taken the edge off of this Bad Attitude I woke up with.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Wait... what was the original name of this chat before [chat] replaced a key element?

[Haberdash]ery
    Or probably [pop]ery. More likely that.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    @feral

Man I don't care what kind of a person he is. Herbalife made me largely impotent for almost two months so I hope they burn.

• Options
    BURN

• Options
    Isn't "largely impotent" a bit of an oxymoron?

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    lol shaq has a phd in hr

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Ow, ow, ow.

• Options
    Feral wrote: »
    Isn't "largely impotent" a bit of an oxymoron?

hee hee

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    @syndalis
    I sent you a FB thing. If you like, you can pass out anywhere in our home and expose yourself.
    fair is fair

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Cincinnati is surrounded by the 275 loop. At various points, you can be on 275 N, S, E, or W.

Why they don't call it 275 Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise is beyond me.

In Raleigh, NC there is a Beltline (440) that shares a stretch with I-40.

I40 goes east to west, and the beltline is a loop... but the beltline never gives direction, it is either Inner or Outer Beltline.

So you go on I-40 E until hitting I-40E Outer Beltline, or you can cross over to Inner Beltline instead which will eventually take you to I-40 W after you go north than east then south for a bit.

This seems like the least confusing way to handle a beltway and I am surprised more places don't do it like this.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I want this bad, dont screw me on this and 1313 Disney
    Last October, we saw a listing for Star Wars: First Assault, an unannounced Xbox Live Arcade game developed by LucasArts.

Today, Kotaku can reveal that Star Wars: First Assault is a downloadable multiplayer shooter that was originally slated for release this spring. The game supports up to 16 players—one eight-person team of rebels and one eight-person team of Stormtroopers—as they face off on Star Wars worlds like Bespin and Tatooine.

And according to one person familiar with the project, First Assault is "step zero" to the heavily-rumored, highly-anticipated Star Wars: Battlefront III. If First Assault sells well—assuming it is released at all—the third Battlefront could be next.

first-assault-1-640_w_1.png

first-assault-3-640_w.png

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    As it turns out, Pugs are androgynous.
    Like the inbred clone dinosaurs from Jurassic Park.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    St. Petersburg in revolt gave us Vladimir Nabokov, Isaiah Berlin and Ayn Rand. The first was a novelist, the second a philosopher. The third was neither but thought she was both.
    - The Nation

• Options

The ridge only shows when she's being playful or angry. She'll lift up the fur along her spine like a body-length mohawk. Otherwise, yeah, it's not really visible.

And holy shit is that dog fast. When you take her to the dogpark and let her off the leash, she's off like the Flash.

How old? Our new ones six months. The last was 13 but he was a purebred we found in our yard when we moved into this place.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    As it turns out, Pugs are androgynous.
    Like the inbred clone dinosaurs from Jurassic Park.

wut

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I had some insane dreams

running from a huge monster, okay I've had that. white guy involved in taking over a native american tribe only to be unable to help when another tribe comes in and murders kids in front of me? that's a new one.

that's a new one.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Oh Star Wars. Your name will always make money. Is there any genre of game that hasn't had a Star Wars IP? Japanese Dating Sim maybe?

cptrugged on
  • Options

How old? Our new ones six months. The last was 13 but he was a purebred we found in our yard when we moved into this place.

Hmm. I think she's three now? Maybe four. Quite young.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    St. Petersburg in revolt gave us Vladimir Nabokov, Isaiah Berlin and Ayn Rand. The first was a novelist, the second a philosopher. The third was neither but thought she was both.
    - The Nation

I find this burn suitable to my tastes.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    all americans should be clicking the link in my sig btw

get on board

This discussion has been closed.