As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Big Zac Attack

• JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    Junlea wrote: »
    I don't get it. I've lost five straight ranked and they have all been massive stomps. I've had some terrible players on my team and plenty of diamonds on the other team. Every. Single. Time.
    It happens. I went from Plat 1 to Plat 3 in one fell swoop one day. That was frustrating.

Also, patch notes! All hail the end of Taric domination.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/patch-304-notes-0
    Elise
    Elise has been rewarded too well for playing safely, so we shifted some of her power to her spider form to increase the reward for taking risks.

Neurotoxin
    Cast range reduced to 625 from 650
    Damage reduced to 40/80/120/160/200 from 50/95/140/185/230

Venomous Bite
    Damage increased to 60/110/160/210/260 from 50/95/140/185/230

Janna
    Howling Gale
    Fixed a bug where the knockup duration was not increasing based on charge time
    Knockup duration when fully charged increased to 1 second from 0.75 seconds

Jarvan IV
    Jarvan has been bringing too much utility to his team, so we've removed the armor component of Demacian Standard's aura.

Golden Aegis
    Shield amount per nearby enemy champion increased to 20/30/40/50/60 from 20/25/30/35/40
    Mana cost reduced to 45/50/55/60/65 from 65

Demacian Standard
    Active no longer grants bonus Armor

Nami
    Tidecaller's Blessing
    Added new visual effects to better communicate the amount of charges left
    Duration increased to 6 seconds from 5

Singed
    Singed is intended to be incredibly durable and to gradually burn down his opponents in team fights. By making disables more effective against him and reducing his initial burst damage, Singed’s opponents now have more time and ways to deal with him in these situations.

Fling
    Damage reduced to 80/125/170/215/260 from 100/150/200/250/300
    Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.75 from 1.0

Insanity Potion
    No longer reduces the duration of disables

Taric
    Last patch's changes opened up different playstyles for Taric but did not effectively address his power level. These changes reduce Taric's lane dominance by lowering his burst damage and forcing him to make more tradeoffs when choosing which spells to level up.

Shatter
    Damage reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 60/105/150/190/240
    Armor damage ratio reduced to 20% from 30%

Dazzle
    Stun duration adjusted to 1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6 seconds from 1.5 at all ranks

Items

Blade of the Ruined King - Hotfixed 3/5
    Attack Damage reduced to 25 from 30
    Combine cost increased to 1000 gold from 650 (total cost increased to 3200 gold from 2850)
    Maximum damage dealt to minions and monsters reduced to 60 from 90
    Active heal amount is now reduced by the target's Armor

Aegis of the Legion
    Aura grants an additional 50% Health Regen, Armor and Magic Resist for minions

Runic Bulwark
    Combine cost reduced to 400 gold from 650 (total cost reduced to 2950 gold from 3200)
    Health reduced to 300 from 400
    Magic Resist aura reduced to 25 from 30
    Aura grants an additional 50% Health Regen, Armor and Magic Resist for minions

Locket of the Iron Solari
    Locket of the Iron Solari is mainly picked up by junglers and supports, roles that most frequently earn less gold than others, for the team-wide active. We've reduced both the cost and personal stats on the item to lessen its gold impact while preserving its team utility.
    Combine cost reduced to 520 gold from 670 (total cost reduced to 1850 gold from 2000)
    Health reduced to 300 from 400

Runaan's Hurricane
    Secondary target radius increased to 375 from 300
    Fixed a bug where Hurricane could target invisible enemies

Sheen
    Combine cost reduced to 365 gold from 425 (total cost reduced to 1200 gold from 1260)

Trinity Force
    Total cost reduced to 3843 gold from 3903 gold

Lich Bane
    Combine cost increased to 940 gold from 880 (total cost unchanged)

Iceborn Gauntlet
    We've noticed that, in general, champions who buy Iceborn Gauntlet are front-line champions with more emphasis on surviving than dealing AP burst damage. We've adjusted Iceborn Gauntlet's stats to accommodate this play case.

Combine cost increased to 700 gold from 640 (total cost unchanged)
    Armor increased to 70 from 60
    Ability Power reduced to 30 from 40

Ravenous Hydra
    Combine cost reduced to 200 gold from 400 (total cost reduced to 3300 gold from 3500)
    Life Steal increased to 12% from 10%

Zephyr
    Recipe changed: Stinger + Pickaxe + 725 gold = 2850 gold (total cost unchanged)
    Attack Damage increased to 25 from 20

Warden's Mail
    Attack Speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%

Randuin's Omen
    Attack Speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%

Seeker's Armguard
    Ability Power reduced to 20 from 25

Runes
    Continuing our efforts from Patch 3.02 to standardize cooldown reduction, we've slightly buffed Cooldown Reduction runes to provide less awkward stat amounts. For example, nine Tier-3 Scaling Glyphs of Cooldown Reduction previously provided 8.62% cooldown reduction at level 18, but will now provide an even 10%.

Cooldown Reduction and Cooldown Reduction per Level runes have been increased at all Tiers (varying from 2-35% increase)

Spectator Mode

Fixed a bug that would cause the spectator client to crash when using chat commands (ex: /joke, /taunt)

Restricted Chat Mode
    In an effort to encourage active reform and shield players from toxicity, we’ve implemented a new account restriction that limits in-game chat for toxic players.

Certain players (identified by Tribunal and by Player Support) will have a limited number of in-game messages available and limited access to [All] Chat.
    Restricted players that successfully complete matchmade games will earn their chat privileges back.

General

Ready checks no longer return players to the PvP.Net landing page
    "Random" has been moved to the top of champion select
    Chat notifications in the bottom right-hand corner of the client now wait to appear until players have closed the AFK popup dialogue first
    Battle Training bots no longer acquire unavailable items
    Dragon, Baron, Towers and Inhibitors now show assists

ResIpsaLoquitur
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
    JebusUD
  • TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    It kills me to see J4 nerfed with Vi and XZ and Hecarim untouched. I just do not understand riot's balance decisions.

Tommatt
  • WoozlWoozl Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Question: Under what circumstances would you not push a tower down or significantly damage it, assuming no risk to yourself? I'm mostly considering early-mid game timings.

Assume for sake of example, that the lane opponent/s are dead. No expectation that the other lanes will arrive in time to do prevent you from harming the tower.

A couple options:
    1) the dragon vs. tower scenario - I think the choice here is usually dragon before tower, unless you are already sitting at their tower with a creep wave, in which case the opportunity cost of running over there would negate any advantage

2) the failed dive scenario - the lane is pushed to your tower and you (or the laner, if jungler) rather freeze at your tower for as long as possible to catch up / get ahead

3) the punching bag scenario - you (or the laner you just ganked for, if jungler) is so confident that they can overpower the other lane at will, they want them in front of their tower as close to mid-map as possible, rather than giving them the opportunity to farm at an inner tower.

The reason for the question is that because i have been maining jungle recently, i find myself in this position frequently. My default is to push the tower down, unless scenarios 1 and 2 happen. 3 is usually argued to me by someone else, and I don't quite buy it.

Is there some other scenario I'm not considering? Should I ever not push an advantage like this if it is presented to me? (again, assuming no risk for doing so, which is always part of the calculation)

Woozl on
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    and now, a kassadin game

Psn:wazukki
    TannerMS wrote: »
    It kills me to see J4 nerfed with Vi and XZ and Hecarim untouched. I just do not understand riot's balance decisions.
    The passive was +22 armor for his entire team at rank 5 and as jungle you typically skill up flag first. So starting at level 9. 8 second duration with 13 second recast (up permanently at 40% cdr.) It was insane, a nerf is justified. We'll see how this particular one shakes out.

Stragint that part 2 is just your enemy being absolutely retarded. Xin and J4, neither with any +armor or health items, walking straight under a turret. J4 engages after Xin uses cooldowns, doesn't knockup and walks away. Then Xin goes back in when J4 dies and stands there waiting to die. Good job on part 1 though, being able to make a judgment call like that is important. It would have been a lot easier though if you weren't against the wall so that when he E'd into you you could have simply repositioned and R'd through him AND the creeps for even more sustain. Good job anyway.

• DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »

OMG Stragint you missed a CS! Nice plays, good capitalization on your opponents mistakes.

For those wondering if it was possible for xin to win that fight and walk away with the kill it was possible.

Attack move into brush always, xin would have gotten the one hit he needed to end irelia.

edited March 2013
    Woozl wrote: »
    Question: Under what circumstances would you not push a tower down or significantly damage it, assuming no risk to yourself? I'm mostly considering early-mid game timings
    Never. There is no benefit. If your enemy "freezes" the lane deep into their jungle you just go take another lane's turret or objective (or continue farming up there with wards, pressuring that section of their jungle.) Otherwise the lane continues as normal, but you gain the pressure of the enemy not having a tower to retreat to.

I mean, if the choice is tower or dragon, always take the dragon. Otherwise, always take a tower.

JAEF on
  • JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    You should always take the tower if you have the chance. This is especially true for mid lane. The argument of "If you take the tower too early they'll just freeze the lane too deep" is stupid, because if they try to freeze it you just roam mid and force that tower down by brute force and start getting free objectives.

Joshmvii on
  • DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    Question: Under what circumstances would you not push a tower down or significantly damage it, assuming no risk to yourself? I'm mostly considering early-mid game timings.

Assume for sake of example, that the lane opponent/s are dead. No expectation that the other lanes will arrive in time to do prevent you from harming the tower.

A couple options:
    1) the dragon vs. tower scenario - I think the choice here is usually dragon before tower, unless you are already sitting at their tower with a creep wave, in which case the opportunity cost of running over there would negate any advantage

2) the failed dive scenario - the lane is pushed to your tower and you (or the laner, if jungler) rather freeze at your tower for as long as possible to catch up / get ahead

3) the punching bag scenario - you (or the laner you just ganked for, if jungler) is so confident that they can overpower the other lane at will, they want them in front of their tower as close to mid-map as possible, rather than giving them the opportunity to farm at an inner tower.

The reason for the question is that because i have been maining jungle recently, i find myself in this position frequently. My default is to push the tower down, unless scenarios 1 and 2 happen. 3 is usually argued to me by someone else, and I don't quite buy it.

Is there some other scenario I'm not considering? Should I ever not push an advantage like this if it is presented to me? (again, assuming no risk for doing so, which is always part of the calculation)

In top or mid I want the enemy tower dead as quickly as possible.

If i'm bot I only want the bottom tower dead when I have sufficient farm. both towers being up means the creepwaves will stay between those two towers for farming, so if we wipe bot we take drag to keep the towers up so I can farm more. Once I have several good items and I am ready for teamfighting, we push the bottom tower down.

It mostly comes down to the question of if I need more farm or not off of cs before I start farming objectives/champs.

• RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Junlea wrote: »
    I don't get it. I've lost five straight ranked and they have all been massive stomps. I've had some terrible players on my team and plenty of diamonds on the other team. Every. Single. Time.

I hit gold one and then lost 4 matches in a row. My last two games my teams were even up a bunch, and then our ADC DCed, in both games.

I was teh sadz

• WoozlWoozl Registered User regular
    Draygo wrote: »

If i'm bot I only want the bottom tower dead when I have sufficient farm. both towers being up means the creepwaves will stay between those two towers for farming, so if we wipe bot we take drag to keep the towers up so I can farm more. Once I have several good items and I am ready for teamfighting, we push the bottom tower down.

It mostly comes down to the question of if I need more farm or not off of cs before I start farming objectives/champs.

Thanks to the above replies. I think for top and mid its pretty no-brainer, but thanks for confirming.

For bot and the ADC's concern about farm, I've heard this argument from a good friend and I'm not sure I understand it. Yes, they could freeze wave under their inner tower thus denying you farm, but why not just shove mid down at that point?

• RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    TannerMS wrote: »

Hec and Xin Zhoa just ate nerfs last patch - though in the case of Hec it may not be enough. Vi remains an utter terror and the tippy top of junglers. Be thankful this is what they hit J4 with. While painful, it is not the end and he can still lane decently. If they'd nerfed his AS like originally proposed, I'm not sure he'd be worth it anymore.

Geth
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    I am incredibly happy about Taric receiving nothing but nerfs this patch

edited March 2013

Thanks to the above replies. I think for top and mid its pretty no-brainer, but thanks for confirming.

For bot and the ADC's concern about farm, I've heard this argument from a good friend and I'm not sure I understand it. Yes, they could freeze wave under their inner tower thus denying you farm, but why not just shove mid down at that point?
    Here's what happens when you take bot tower early:

-If the lane is pushed past the dead tower into standard laning territory, you just farm it and shove it out or play the lane like normal except now if you have an advantage they have no defenses to run to

-If their bot lane roams mid to try and take tower, you force them to come down by threatening their second turret

-If you roam mid to take their tower, the enemy has to push much farther to be able to even threaten your first bot tower, giving you plenty of time to walk back and farm the lane as it reaches tower. Alternately, you can just trade bot tower for mid tower.

JAEF on
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Just laned against a bad ryze and it left me feeling empty and unfulfilled.

He pushed to the tower early and had me on my heels with so me good harrass, but after a gank/countergank by respective jungles at level 4 we kind of backed off until 6. I caught him putting some of his spells on CD and murdered him.

Psn:wazukki
  • BubsBubs Not Burbs ChicagoRegistered User regular
    @Joshmvii Cash ashe! I had it in my brain that this could be a thing, but seeing your post about it made it real. I just finished up a couple normal games, the last one I was 2 levels behind everybody else, but 3500 gold up on the next closest player for either team. If I knew where screenshots go I'd post one. Thanks for the suggestion my friend.

PSN: thewheelz
    Bubs wrote: »
    @Joshmvii Cash ashe! I had it in my brain that this could be a thing, but seeing your post about it made it real. I just finished up a couple normal games, the last one I was 2 levels behind everybody else, but 3500 gold up on the next closest player for either team. If I knew where screenshots go I'd post one. Thanks for the suggestion my friend.

I like it. It's risky business because you basically are super weak during laning phase if you max E first and get that early avarice, but if you have a lane you don't have to be afraid of being zoned by and can just farm it can be really strong. You have this curve where you're super weak, then suddenly you have an IE and a PD/Shiv and the other team will be wondering where it came from, haha.

• KorrorKorror Registered User regular
    Taric was overnerfed this patch but that's normal with riot. "Oh no, a support champion might be a deciding factor in the game. Better nerf them to the ground". See the Jana, Lulu and Sona nerfs for more examples of this. Heaven forbid that a support have good ap base values or be able to mid successfully.

Battlenet ID: NullPointer
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    oh no a support champion is better than all other picks

better nerf them

see janna, lulu, and sona nerfs

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Taric has been too strong for far too long. Normally I'm first on the "Why does Riot hate supports?" bandwagon, but in this case I think it's totally deserved.

Albino Bunny
  • KorrorKorror Registered User regular
    I admit to being biased against the changes because I liked the lulu/taric matchup and wanted to see more people jump on the taric bandwangon. Taric isn't nearly as scary when you can harass him from outside of his stun range. Or when your ADC is halfway awake and can react to the slow moving stun projectile.

Battlenet ID: NullPointer
    Taric's shatter was just plain doing too much damage once they added the armor ratio and didn't nerf the base. Now it'll still be nice and strong when you build up your armor or AP, but it's not quite as strong just with ranks. The stun nerf was the biggest no brainer of all time. You should have to put more points into it if you want it to last longer.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Let's be honest here, Taric deserves almost any nerfs that come his way at this point, although I have to admit a little sadness at losing the one point wonderness of Dazzle.

Now Janna, on the other hand. Janna gets a nerf even when it's a buff. And how do you notice that the new functionality of Tornado does not actually function at all for nearly a year?

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    2dajddx.png

meh. got one kill.

but broke 30 assists so yay?

steam_sig.png
  • LewishamLewisham Registered User regular
    So Darius is pretty fun, huh? And I was enjoying Xin Zhao... but Darius is another level of lols. Your kills... I must steal them with my ult... so I can ult some more! BOOM!

I got 16 kills, which is the most I've ever managed in a real game. Yay.

I don't understand why people never complain about Wukong. He makes me furious every single game.

• Baldy GalBaldy Gal Registered User regular
    Hey everyone,

I have a friend who plays League of Legends quite a bit, but they keep receiving bans for behavior like:

- Calling teammates ignorant
    - Offering advice, and when they don't take it, saying they are acting like idiots
    - Telling someone that my friend disagrees with that my friend is putting them on ignore, setting them to ignore, then continuing to talk about how bad they are

My friend just received a two week ban (after having received punishment in other forms), which they claim is bullshit. I like playing games with them, but I've noticed this behavior as well and I wanted to ask this community what the best way to deal with someone like this is. The tribunal case is here, if anyone wants to look at the specific report.

Thanks.

LoL NA: Baldy Gal
    LoL EU: Eura Peon
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Taric is straight up boring and onedimensional, happy to see him nerfed.

• DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Baldy Gal wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I have a friend who plays League of Legends quite a bit, but they keep receiving bans for behavior like:

- Calling teammates ignorant
    - Offering advice, and when they don't take it, saying they are acting like idiots
    - Telling someone that my friend disagrees with that my friend is putting them on ignore, setting them to ignore, then continuing to talk about how bad they are

My friend just received a two week ban (after having received punishment in other forms), which they claim is bullshit. I like playing games with them, but I've noticed this behavior as well and I wanted to ask this community what the best way to deal with someone like this is. The tribunal case is here, if anyone wants to look at the specific report.

Thanks.

In reading that Tribunal Report I would have absolutely punished your friend. Very toxic attitude.

Best thing I can say is to just bring it up with your friend and try to explain that yelling at the team, or acting like a goose isn't really going to get them to do anything good. If he has that much trouble being nice just have him /ignore everyone in the beginning and just don't use chat. If he doesn't act like a goose in chat (and he doesn't seem to go AFK or intentionally feed) then he won't get punished for anything. He can still be a goose, just suggest that he keep it to himself instead of posting it in the chat. I mean you can try and go deeper than that and get him to actually read over his own tribunal cases, point out the specific parts where he was being a goose, and explain that specifically that is why he is getting punished, but that's up to you.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    Mahnmut
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Your friend seems incredibly annoying to deal with and probably would have received a report for negative attitude or verbal abuse were he in one of my games.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Mahnmut
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »

OMG Stragint you missed a CS! Nice plays, good capitalization on your opponents mistakes.

For those wondering if it was possible for xin to win that fight and walk away with the kill it was possible.

Attack move into brush always, xin would have gotten the one hit he needed to end irelia.

I would have definitely died if I hadn't moved for the brush. The whole time I'm thinking, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit".
    JAEF wrote: »

Stragint that part 2 is just your enemy being absolutely retarded. Xin and J4, neither with any +armor or health items, walking straight under a turret. J4 engages after Xin uses cooldowns, doesn't knockup and walks away. Then Xin goes back in when J4 dies and stands there waiting to die. Good job on part 1 though, being able to make a judgment call like that is important. It would have been a lot easier though if you weren't against the wall so that when he E'd into you you could have simply repositioned and R'd through him AND the creeps for even more sustain. Good job anyway.

Part two was definitely them being dumb. I kind of realized they assumed since they were J4 and Xin that they would very easily win the lane. They would keep coming in to harass me or go to hit the tower and would either take a shot or two from the tower for the harass or not realize that I had stalled the wave so the tower aimed for them.

I did give up first blood to Xin fairly early because J4 was in lane CSing and I assumed Xin was in the bush closest to my tower but he hadn't come out yet. I also thought he might some how be jungling without Smite with a hard leash so I tested the waters. Took a bunch of damage but made it back to safety. A little J4 harass and I got dove by Xin alone at level 2 and not once did I turn and hit him when I should have because the tower finished him off and the tower got all the credit. After that I stuck to my tower hugging plan and eventually realized they were fairly cocky.

Didn't even think to try and position so my ult tagged some minions. Gonna have to remember stuff like that.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular
    Frozenzen wrote: »

Don't be jealous now. Just because you can't be as fabulous as Taric, doesn't mean he is one dimensional. :rotate:

League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »

Don't be jealous now. Just because you can't be as fabulous as Taric, doesn't mean he is one dimensional. :rotate:

Personally I've always found him to be multifaceted.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    vagrant_windsMiniwolfTalithchocoboliciousGrundlestiltskinSuperRuperhistronic
  • GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »

Personally I've always found him to be multifaceted.

But only in the right setting.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
    Delphinidaesvagrant_windsTalithMiniwolfchocoboliciousSuperRuperhistronicStranger DangerMahnmutNeurotika
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Lewisham wrote: »
    So Darius is pretty fun, huh? And I was enjoying Xin Zhao... but Darius is another level of lols. Your kills... I must steal them with my ult... so I can ult some more! BOOM!

I got 16 kills, which is the most I've ever managed in a real game. Yay.

Darius is a beast, one of a few dudes who can build full tank and still destroy people in damage. That said, I do like building a Hydra on him for some extra damage and split-pushing potential.

He's also a pretty good jungler, but his first clear is a bit unsafe.

• KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    Man I don't know if it's a spring break thing or what but I've been getting nothing but trollsquad today.

CarnarvonJunlea
  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    One of my teams is in placement to try and get into Silver again.

Get matched against 2 Gold II and a Diamond V playing with two unranked guys.

This is getting ridiculous.

SuperRuper on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
    Khavall wrote: »
    Man I don't know if it's a spring break thing or what but I've been getting nothing but trollsquad today.
    I had a Skarner in my TT game earlier who ulted Amumu every single fight and then disconnected, I'm not sure if that counts.

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Is it wrong that I wish they'd just buff the other supports up to Taric level so they could be valid alternative picks (and possibly be able to do things other than 0cs support) rather than nerf him?

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    SuperRuperMoridin889Albino BunnyhistronicKorrorübergeek
This discussion has been closed.