As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Big Zac Attack

1909192939496»

• CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Also, top lane Zac? Tell me more @Carnarvon - I've been running him jungler, and enjoying that, but i tend to run into the issue of he just cant carry from the jungle, even when you're rocking Liandris/Sunfire cape as a combo - unless your team is able to follow up on his initiation, he's less than effective. Which is frustrating because he is hella fun, especially when someone tries to escape and you squish them into oblivion.

Xd8Vrw3.jpg

QWE, R>Q>E>W. First item should be a Kindlegem, after that it's up to your lane. AP if you're winning, defenses if you're losing, flat health if you're not getting bursted.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    What irritates me about playing Leona (besides my general problems with her design and your reliance on your lane partner) is that you have to snowball hard with her. A Lulu with no items can still provide good utility, while a Leona with no items will laser sword in and die instantly.
    Mahnmut wrote: »
    I'd say it's mainly just that it's hard to play an all-in support in solo queue. There's nothing less fun than playing Leona and getting stuck with an ADC who just won't autoattack. Well, nothing except for playing Nunu in the same situation.
    Well support Nunu is never fun :P

Coinage on
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    A lot of what they've done with the lore changes lately is to try to pull in characters that essentially hail from parts that are more or less unknown to give them more of a place in the world. With Olaf, for example, one must ask if coming from a faraway land that he doesn't tell the League about is core to his Olafness, or is he more suited to a lore about him smashing a bunch of people in the face? I would argue, based on his gameplay, that the latter is more true.

• JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Olaf lore change

The might of Lokfreljord approaches?

butts
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    So I guess kayle is popular with ap/as again or something? How's that work?

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    What irritates me about playing Leona (besides my general problems with her design and your reliance on your lane partner) is that you have to snowball hard with her. A Lulu with no items can still provide good utility, while a Leona with no items will laser sword in and die instantly.
    Mahnmut wrote: »
    I'd say it's mainly just that it's hard to play an all-in support in solo queue. There's nothing less fun than playing Leona and getting stuck with an ADC who just won't autoattack. Well, nothing except for playing Nunu in the same situation.
    Well support Nunu is never fun :P

Even a completely unfarmed Leona still has decent survival with the mres/armor from her W. Also you can chainstun like woah since Zenith, bash and sunlazer can be comboed together super easy.

70/70 defense isn't bad at max level and that isn't her fairly decent 3.1+ per level for armor. I mean that puts her at 140 armor/121 at level 18 without runes or items. Which is pretty damn nice. The 1900 base health puts her in the top 15 for champ health totals too, I think.

Really even if you're a level or two behind, if you have a tanky mastery page, some decent runes and a sight stone, the health increase coupled with your stuns+additional damage for your ADC if they attack your target really helps keep her relevant in lane.

In team fights she's still one of my favorite initiators. E into someone who is over-extended, pop your Q and smack someone who tries to rush past you, drop your beam on top of whoever gets closest to your ADC so they are just sitting ducks.

steam_sig.png
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Raslin wrote: »

Kayle is OP because her ult is amazing. Building AP/AS makes her very good at laning, because she just heals herself with blue buff and pushes like crazy.

Basically, she wins all 1v1s and 2v2s due to her ult, and then in 5v5s she can do shit like ulting the Kha'zix that's jumping into your team.

• SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »
    Roz wrote: »
    Also I love all chat shenanigans where people are like, "OMG REPORT DIS SIVIR 0-4 IN 12 MINUTES"

Well, yeah dude. She's having a bad game, has a bad matchup, and I'm way below where my MMR should be. It happens. Like, people have bad games bro and if you know how to leverage advantages it can be hard to catch back up.

I mean seriously, everyone fucks up in this game. Everyone has bad games. Shitting on people having bad games won't make them play better and all you're doing is giving them something to legitimately report you for.

i am still amazed at how much anger is in this community

actually I secretly wish that there was a camera on every LoL player so I can see the rage in chat manifest itself in person. Are these people really frothing at the mouth as their eyes glaze over in pure rage?

I thought about making unbreakable light weight keyboards and mice to sell to LoL players who rage.

'Rage and break your mouse and keyboard? try new unbreakable keyboard and mice. Cushioned so when you throw them at walls they don't break and neither does the wall*'

*hitting the wall with them repeatedly may break the wall. (and your soul)

Varega would find a way to break it.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I will never let go of AD Kayle and I don't care what anyone says.

And I almost forget for a minute there FUCK YORICK

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    Raslin wrote: »

Kayle is OP because her ult is amazing. Building AP/AS makes her very good at laning, because she just heals herself with blue buff and pushes like crazy.

Basically, she wins all 1v1s and 2v2s due to her ult, and then in 5v5s she can do shit like ulting the Kha'zix that's jumping into your team.

build wise is what i was curious about

Im generally all about the ad kayle

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    A lot of what they've done with the lore changes lately is to try to pull in characters that essentially hail from parts that are more or less unknown to give them more of a place in the world. With Olaf, for example, one must ask if coming from a faraway land that he doesn't tell the League about is core to his Olafness, or is he more suited to a lore about him smashing a bunch of people in the face? I would argue, based on his gameplay, that the latter is more true.

And udyr? A bunch of non tundra animals but he's now from there.

Gragas? Really? Is that necessary.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread.

YL9WnCY.png
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Rorus Raz. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.