As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kids meetup

RevBuddyLoveRevBuddyLove Ibiza, SpainRegistered User regular
My crew and I are psyched, we've got our badges, we're in the right country, I think we're going to make it this time!
Anyone that is coming with their kids and wants to connect them with other pax kids let's post here and see if we can match up.
My gang are 12, 11, 11, and 4.

• cyberdeckercyberdecker Registered User regular
    Very interested in this! Brought my 4 year old daughter this year and I'm sure she would love to meet kids around her age. Where/when to meet?

• Cloud25XDCloud25XD Registered User regular
    Hey, if you guys are going on sunday maybe i could meet up with you after the gearbox panel! Im 12 btw.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    In case anyone didn't actually read the ToS or the rules of the forum, folks under 13 are not permitted to have accounts here. Just an FYI for any of you with kids or that *are* kids...

• DaenythDaenyth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    My girlfriend and her 8 year old will be coming as well, so we might stop by for this.

• domcasualdomcasual Registered User new member
    I'll be there on Saturday with my 11-year old son, and I know he'd love to connect with other kids.

Since it looks like a few people would like to do this, but I don't see any specifics, I'll propose a time/place-

How about noon on Saturday at the Handheld Lounge?