As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Up/Down votes showing up in forum

This may be working as intended, but if I up/down vote over at stripsearch, the corresponding forum hub post reflects that in the awesome/agree spot.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Working as intended.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Corollary to that, is there any plan to add a symbol for each to their display on the forums in the same way that agrees and awesomes already have?

• Options
    There is not. It's unlikely to be added because I absolutely despise up and downvoting and will do my best to make it more awkward for people wherever possible.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Tube wrote: »
    There is not. It's unlikely to be added because I absolutely despise up and downvoting and will do my best to make it more awkward for people wherever possible.

I can confirm this.

Source: tube is the devil

• Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    This might be worthy of a separate post, but avatars are also being displayed for using the reporting function. For instance, I flagged a user for "Trolling" on strip search, and in the corresponding Hub thread, my avatar is displayed under that post stating that fact.

Again, if that's intended, I'm ok with it, but I could see some people being upset.

• Options
    That's working as intend. Ignore that trolling button though, it doesn't do anything. Use the report button.

• Options
    Wait, so the Flag icon on the strip search/par comments doesn't actually do anything?

• Options
    It puts a little icon next to the post that no one pays any attention to. Use the report function instead.

• Options
    Haha, ok.