As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Austin Rodeo/Carnival Question

localh77localh77 Registered User regular
I was wondering if anyone in the Austin area has been to the Carnival at the Rodeo/Fair this year (or any year, really). I'm not too worried about the rodeo itself, I was hoping someone could tell me a little about the carnival. Specifically, I'm wondering if there's much for a 2 year old to do. The website doesn't have a lot of pictures, so I can't tell if they have a ferris wheel, carousel, and stuff like that which I know she would like. The tickets are pretty expensive, so I would guess that they have a lot of that stuff. I would just hate to get there and find out that there's not much for a 2 year old to do.

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    We took our son a couple of years ago (when he was about 2). Maybe we didn't see the whole thing, but I don't remember seeing a whole lot. They did have a toddler play area with a bunch of different toys, and they had a pretty good petting zoo, but that's about all I remember. I may have blocked the rides out since we felt he was too little for that kind of stuff. Sorry I can't help more.

Though didn't it end already?

• Options
    localh77localh77 Registered User regular
    No, that helps, thanks! I think it actually goes through Saturday, which I think is when we're gonna try to go.