As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PS3 Controller Advice

I have both an Xbox 360 and a PS3, but I rarely play the PS3.
Why?
I hate the controller.

Now, there are a few PS3 exclusive titles that I would really like to get into, but I must find a more comfortable controller first.
Any suggestions? I've seen several on amazon, etc. but I would like some first hand experience recommendations.

Preferences:
-Obivously, I'm a fan of the 360 controller. I'm 6'7" with big hands, so a bigger controller is more comfortable to me. Also, a similar button/stick arrangement is a bonus, since I'd like to move seemlessly between systems.
-Wireless. I have 2 great danes and they love to roam between the TV and my coach. Cords are a...problem.
-Responsiveness. I have tried a controller from WalMart that looked ok, but ultimately ended up in the trash because it was slow and unpredictable on button-presses.
-Good build quality

For the sake of argument, let's say price is no object. What is the best PS3 controller on the market (or coming out in the very near future)?

Thanks!

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    There is a thingamabob that let's you play the pee-ass-trees with them hex bawks contrallatorzes.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    WindburnWindburn Registered User regular
    I think you're talking about the XCM Cross Battle Adapter. Thanks for the tip. Does anyone have experience with one? Does it work well?

By the way, wtf is with the baby talk?

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    The adapter was a thing in the UK, I think maybe @Big Classy had one, but I'm not sure.
    And what baby talk 8->

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Yeah I used it and it worked really well. It Was only brief as the triggers on Uncharted were reversed so it was weird using the 360 padbut it worked amazingly well.