Options

[LOTR] Lord of The Rings: Online Free Trials!

1246764

Posts

  • Options
    electronicmajielectronicmaji __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Nswyers wrote: »
    The graphics are decent? They're better than anything I've seen released so far on the PC. Don't look at screenshots on Gamespot or some other popular site either, because those are from early beta builds. If you look at the game now on the highest graphical settings, you'll shit out your dick.

    I played the game from early beta and continued throught the second closed Beta. The game looks ok but the animations are way off. The character movement and fighting is just off it looks, feels, and plays weird.

    While the game may look better than WOW graphics aren't everything.

    I'll give it to you that is has a pretty good visual engine even. But even in that case Vanguard, hell even Pirates of the Burning Sea look just as good and in some cases better. It has standard graphic quality if you ask me.

    The thing that makes you think it looks awestunning is that its all Tolkiens universe but the fact is still a novelty. Not to mention the game is hard and has a crude design and will be a lot for even the biggest mmo veterans to tackle.

    Generally the only mmo who's graphics have left me breathless were Grenado Espada and the TBC beta.

    electronicmaji on
    Top Weekly Artists
    Electronicmaji.gif
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Way more people read Lord of the Rings than any Shakespeare. Googling around, the "second most read" thing seems to be a common claim, though no one cites any source. With the books and the movies, the number of people who know and love LotR is huge. To say it doesn't have a large fanbase is asinine, it's the most popular fantasy book ever, and the grandfather of all kinds of fantasty staples. If they have a quality product to meet the initial rush, they could get a nice subscriber base.

    Sitting at 371,000 open beta folk now. Pretty damn big beta.

    captaink on
  • Options
    Oddjob187Oddjob187 Pew TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    captaink wrote: »

    Sitting at 371,000 open beta folk now. Pretty damn big beta.

    We will take over the world, one pre order at a time.
    dachish wrote: »
    So our time runs short. Are we still undecided on the server or are we officially going to Landroval?



    For all intensive purposes at this time it is semi sort of mostly safe to say you should roll a character on Landroval. Albiet with 300,000+ OB people coming into the mix we might be up shits creek no matter what server we squat in. As usual with a new game coming out the PA server of choice may change depending on server load, and population of ass holes.

    Who has the natural guild leading ability, as in who is going to be registering our little organization and all that on friday?

    Oddjob187 on
  • Options
    electronicmajielectronicmaji __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Sorry but considered shakespeare is required in most schools and probably sells an amazing amounts besides that and being a english major I really can't accept your claims with any validity but that of a insane fanboy...

    electronicmaji on
    Top Weekly Artists
    Electronicmaji.gif
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Oddjob187 wrote: »
    captaink wrote: »

    Sitting at 371,000 open beta folk now. Pretty damn big beta.

    We will take over the world, one pre order at a time.
    dachish wrote: »
    So our time runs short. Are we still undecided on the server or are we officially going to Landroval?



    For all intensive purposes at this time it is semi sort of mostly safe to say you should roll a character on Landroval. Albiet with 300,000+ OB people coming into the mix we might be up shits creek no matter what server we squat in. As usual with a new game coming out the PA server of choice may change depending on server load, and population of ass holes.

    Who has the natural guild leading ability, as in who is going to be registering our little organization and all that on friday?

    I guess we'll see when they open the servers. Like someone else said, try to pick one way down on the bottom and that has the least recognizable name.

    Seeing as how open beta is 3 weeks or so and we can only hit 15th level it won't be a big deal to wait a day or two to decide which server we're hitting. Re-rolling won't be a problem if someone starts on the wrong server.

    Esh on
  • Options
    NisslNissl Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I played the game from early beta and continued throught the second closed Beta. The game looks ok but the animations are way off. The character movement and fighting is just off it looks, feels, and plays weird.

    Did you make it to the end of closed beta? I really couldn't handle combat a bit more than a month ago, now it's perfectly acceptable. Lag is down to maybe one or two random spikes a night, which is mildly annoying but playable (and may be ironed out with the smaller server populations). Other people have made similar observations. Things seem to have tightened up though it's by design still slower than WoW.
    But the one major thing that points to this bullshit is these numbers are all OPEN BETA that means its free no ones bought the game and no one is paying monthly subscriptions....I doubt 10% of those will stay on...and in that case if they really get 1 million people to play the open beta they will get my predicted 100,000

    again LOTRO just doesn't have the hardcore gaming community behind it...

    The hardcores are all playing vanguard which has what, 100-150k?

    How many people do you think churned through WoW and wouldn't mind doing it one more time, especially in a world that's pretty well known?

    It also seems obvious to me as someone who quit WoW recently that a lot of people have hit a wall in that game, particularly last summer and this spring. It's a good game, but it's still the exact same thing it's been for the last two years, and the new endgame has a horribly mistuned effort/reward ratio to boot. I'm sure more will be coming by to check out the beta.

    I think it comes down to your gut about whether this is an enjoyable, accessible game for the average gamer, whether a lot of people will at least pick it up for the year until AOC and WAR come out. A month ago I would have said no, but now I'd say yes.

    Nissl on
    360: Purkinje
  • Options
    AurinAurin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I felt very disappointed in this game when I started in the stress test. When it got done, and I had to re-download the client to continue, I just left the email. I figured this game wouldn't go anywhere with the way it acted, slow, laggy, buggy. Came back this week to play, they've added, fixed, and changed so much, that I had to preorder.

    I left WoW before TBC came out, the endgame was just a repetitive grind. Played Vanguard, (it plays like LOTRO did in the stress test, unfortunately, pretty game though, it'll be nice when they fix the bugs.) and I think there will be a huge following for LOTRO. People who follow the series, and people who know a little bit about it, but are tired of their current game, will be playing this game. Another thing to consider is people trying it out with the preorder, then getting to pay 9.99 a month after that. That's a pretty big promotion I think.

    Aurin on
  • Options
    RavenlockRavenlock Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sorry but considered shakespeare is required in most schools and probably sells an amazing amounts besides that and being a english major I really can't accept your claims with any validity but that of a insane fanboy...

    1st... you're an English major? Ouch. I've only got a theatre degree and your post still makes me wince. ;-)

    Anyhow - it may well be bullshit, but it's widely repeated, "common knowledge" type bullshit, which always starts somewhere. Whether it started from any semi-legitimate sales data or just from some publisher blurb, I have no idea. But:

    From The Boston Globe...
    Which book was cited "greatest of the century" in several British polls? ...What author sold at least 100 million books -- 11 million in the United States alone last year -- and also wrote what has been called "the world's most popular work of fiction"?

    If you're thinking Ulysses or J. K. Rowling, think again. The answer is John Ronald Reuel Tolkien and his much beloved, misunderstood, and now massively marketed The Lord of the Rings. ...Some speculate that Rings is the second-most read book in the United States, after the Bible.

    The "2nd most read after the Bible" bit is repeated in an article on Tolkien at Unilang.org (an "open non-profit organization where people interested in languages can unite, openly discuss, and find resources related to language(s), linguistics and translations", not a fantasy fanboy hangout), and it is a fact that LotR was voted greatest book of the 20th Century by Britain's Channel 4 audience (which is... most of Britain) and greatest book of the millenium by Amazon.com users, prompting a bigass Salon article about it.

    Seriously, I don't even like the books that much, I think the movies told the story just as well while being a lot more engaging. But for an English major to shrug off J.R.R. Tolkien's work as not being hugely influential is... um, really odd.

    Ravenlock on
    Steam ID: Ravenlock
    XBL / GFWL Gamertag: Ravenlock80
    Wii System Code: 3019 1654 2730 1955
    <Whore> Listen to me rant on the Immortal Machines PC Gaming Podcast! </Whore>
  • Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sorry but considered shakespeare is required in most schools and probably sells an amazing amounts besides that and being a english major I really can't accept your claims with any validity but that of a insane fanboy...

    Sorry, but you're wrong. We are far from the first people who have said that. Considering you don't seem to have much interest in doing anything besides trolling, I really can't accept your claims with any validity but that of...a troll, I guess. Also, if you're an English major, I'll eat my own dick. You don't capitalize or punctuate for shit.

    Triple B on
    Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    being a english major

    You should probably just back out of this thread now.

    Shenanigans aside, is anyone gonna roll Hobbit? I just watched half of Fellowship the other day before falling asleep, and the whole chilling in Hobbiton, smoking thing seems pretty appealing. 'Course, I may want to actually level too.

    What about Captains?

    Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    My urge to make a Dwarven Guardian is rising. Dwarves look cool in this game.

    captaink on
  • Options
    electronicmajielectronicmaji __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah because I come here to fucking relax, I am working on a english major don't have it yet dickwad.

    Fact is there is no way in hell that Lord of The Rings is the second most read book out there. I bet fucking Cantebury Tales and the Divine Comedy are read more than it. Not to mention Romeo and Juliet and Paradise Lost.

    electronicmaji on
    Top Weekly Artists
    Electronicmaji.gif
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Only English majors read those books. They are older books, and in some ways more classic, but they're honestly not popular literature.

    captaink on
  • Options
    MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I am working on a english major don't have it yet dickwad.

    Work harder.

    I'd always figured that not many read Shakespeare because his works are usually watched. In any case, the relevant information isn't anecdotal "second most read" claims, but the fact that a number of people on this thread have tried the game, enjoyed it, and would like to continue. If you don't agree, that's cool, but this thread's not for you.

    The title is "Game On" not "Spout Your Opinion About the Game".

    Of more relevance:

    My wife's actually decided to jump in too, though she won't be 'till open-open beta. Now I need to think of ways to sell her on the game completely, so I can have more unharrassed time to play.

    Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    electronicmajielectronicmaji __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Hey I Have every right to try to warn those who are gonna play a shitty game.

    Thats why I barricaded my local ESB games on the day that sonic for the xbox 360 was released. I fucking shot people who were gonna buy that game. I stole or bought every game in the system so that nobody would play it



    ill consider doing the same for lotro

    electronicmaji on
    Top Weekly Artists
    Electronicmaji.gif
  • Options
    RavenlockRavenlock Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah because I come here to fucking relax, I am working on a english major don't have it yet dickwad.

    Fact is there is no way in hell that Lord of The Rings is the second most read book out there. I bet fucking Cantebury Tales and the Divine Comedy are read more than it. Not to mention Romeo and Juliet and Paradise Lost.

    I will never understand why anyone equates "not caring if I form sentences correctly, or spell words correctly" with relaxing. How does not hitting the shift or period keys enhance relaxation?

    In any event, you wish Paradise Lost or The Divine Comedy was more widely read than Tolkien. Actually, so do I. But no. I managed to get through AP English in high school and several college English courses without either ever being assigned, and I went to a good public school. I feel pretty confident way more people have read Tolkien than Milton or Dante in the last 40 years.

    I don't think, though, that anybody measuring "most read" is talking about kids who pretend to read a book for a book report - I imagine it's based on sales numbers from publishers. Anyhow, I linked to several sources talking about the huge success and influence of LotR, so anytime you want to start backing your "facts" up, feel free. I still don't understand how anyone studying English as a (presumably) future profession would fail to acknowledge how hugely influential it is, in literature, in pop culture, in theology... O_o

    EDIT: Others are right, this is veering way off topic. Sorry guys. Look forward to seeing you all somewhere on Friday. :^:

    Ravenlock on
    Steam ID: Ravenlock
    XBL / GFWL Gamertag: Ravenlock80
    Wii System Code: 3019 1654 2730 1955
    <Whore> Listen to me rant on the Immortal Machines PC Gaming Podcast! </Whore>
  • Options
    electronicmajielectronicmaji __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Ravenlock wrote: »
    Yeah because I come here to fucking relax, I am working on a english major don't have it yet dickwad.

    Fact is there is no way in hell that Lord of The Rings is the second most read book out there. I bet fucking Cantebury Tales and the Divine Comedy are read more than it. Not to mention Romeo and Juliet and Paradise Lost.

    I will never understand why anyone equates "not caring if I form sentences correctly, or spell words right" with relaxing. How does not hitting the shift or period keys enhance relaxation?

    In any event, you wish Paradise Lost was more widely read than Tolkien. Actually, so do I. But no. I managed to get through AP English in high school and several college English courses without it ever being assigned, and I went to a good public school. I feel pretty confident way more people have read Tolkien than Milton in the last 40 years.

    I don't think, though, that anybody measuring "most read" is talking about kids who pretend to read a book for a book report - I imagine it's based on sales numbers from publishers. Anyhow, I linked to several sources talking about the huge success and influence of LotR, so anytime you want to start backing your "facts" up, feel free. I still don't understand how anyone studying English as a (presumably) future profession would fail to acknowledge how hugely influential it is, in literature, in pop culture, in theology... O_o

    I have gross motor disabilities so fuck off

    and I really don't give a shit I just think lotro sucked anal shit.

    electronicmaji on
    Top Weekly Artists
    Electronicmaji.gif
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Guys I think the invited counter is bullshit. If you look, it's just slowly counting up. I bet it miraculously hits the magic million by the time the timer is up.

    captaink on
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Everyone who is derailing this thread, please and kindly shut the the fuck up.

    Elsewise I'm gonna grab a mod...

    Esh on
  • Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Morskittar wrote: »
    being a english major

    You should probably just back out of this thread now.

    Shenanigans aside, is anyone gonna roll Hobbit? I just watched half of Fellowship the other day before falling asleep, and the whole chilling in Hobbiton, smoking thing seems pretty appealing. 'Course, I may want to actually level too.

    What about Captains?


    Man, I'm probably going to roll every goddamn combination I can come up with. Hobbits, Elves, the works. Is there a character limit on accounts?

    Triple B on
    Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    RoshinRoshin My backlog can be seen from space SwedenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    captaink wrote: »
    Way more people read Lord of the Rings than any Shakespeare. Googling around, the "second most read" thing seems to be a common claim, though no one cites any source. With the books and the movies, the number of people who know and love LotR is huge. To say it doesn't have a large fanbase is asinine, it's the most popular fantasy book ever, and the grandfather of all kinds of fantasty staples. If they have a quality product to meet the initial rush, they could get a nice subscriber base.

    Sitting at 371,000 open beta folk now. Pretty damn big beta.

    The people who know and love LotR is one big number. The people who know and love LotR and play MMOG's is a smaller number, however.

    Roshin on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Triple B wrote: »
    Man, I'm probably going to roll every goddamn combination I can come up with. Hobbits, Elves, the works. Is there a character limit on accounts?

    I think there was a character-per-server limit, but I didn't really push it.

    Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Morskittar wrote: »
    Triple B wrote: »
    Man, I'm probably going to roll every goddamn combination I can come up with. Hobbits, Elves, the works. Is there a character limit on accounts?

    I think there was a character-per-server limit, but I didn't really push it.


    I know there's a character-per-server limit, I'm wondering about character-per-account.

    Triple B on
    Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    NisslNissl Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    All right, each of the first seven servers has its own forum up, which makes me think they may not be planning on adding more servers until open beta. I read the forums to get a feel for each one. I think we should all vote on a final server and switch if it's unplayable.

    -Brandywine: Going to be extremely full of people, including the open beta crowd. PVP server as voted on the new forums.
    -Eldendilmir: Many of the largest RP'ing kinships announced here, lots of serious long-term Rp'ers. Almost 3 times as many guilds as any other server.
    -Gladden: Very mature, casual, happy-go-lucky. A few very large age 25+ only guilds, some family-friendly guilds.
    -Landroval: The official RPing server on the beta forums. Rather laid-back posters. Relatively few kinships listed, with a broad range from normal to heavy RP.
    -Meneldor: The official PVPing server on the beta forums. Very well-organized and active forums, fun crowd, but relatively few kinships listed including a few endgame PVE/PVP guilds and a few pvp-focused guilds.
    -Silverlode: The obvious under-the-radar server, Silverlode is rather nondescript and has a surprisingly large, non-descript guild list.
    -Windfola: No one knows why they are here; the server is completely disorganized.

    After looking at the forums, my vote is: Meneldor,
    Second vote Landroval.

    Nissl on
    360: Purkinje
  • Options
    MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Triple B wrote: »
    Morskittar wrote: »
    Triple B wrote: »
    Man, I'm probably going to roll every goddamn combination I can come up with. Hobbits, Elves, the works. Is there a character limit on accounts?

    I think there was a character-per-server limit, but I didn't really push it.


    I know there's a character-per-server limit, I'm wondering about character-per-account.

    Beyond x characters per server times y number of servers? Damn... you are all about alts, huh? :D

    Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Morskittar wrote: »
    Triple B wrote: »
    Morskittar wrote: »
    Triple B wrote: »
    Man, I'm probably going to roll every goddamn combination I can come up with. Hobbits, Elves, the works. Is there a character limit on accounts?

    I think there was a character-per-server limit, but I didn't really push it.


    I know there's a character-per-server limit, I'm wondering about character-per-account.

    Beyond x characters per server times y number of servers? Damn... you are all about alts, huh? :D

    *shifty eyes*

    I just like to keep my options open, my good man. :mrgreen:

    And it really doesn't matter to me what server we play on. I'd like to do some RP'ing, but whatev.

    Triple B on
    Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Meneldor is my vote. I don't RP at all and I really want some PvP.

    Daric on
    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • Options
    AurinAurin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Daric wrote: »
    Meneldor is my vote. I don't RP at all and I really want some PvP.


    I think it would be a good choice as well. I love the RP crowd for the lack of leet-speak, but I don't want to miss out on the fun of the monster playing. 8-)

    Aurin on
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Aurin wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    Meneldor is my vote. I don't RP at all and I really want some PvP.


    I think it would be a good choice as well. I love the RP crowd for the lack of leet-speak, but I don't want to miss out on the fun of the monster playing. 8-)

    There'll be plenty of PvP'ing on whatever server we go to.

    Unfortunately a very large part of the PvP crowd are total idiots.

    If Meneldor is where we go, I'm afraid I'll most likely head for another server.

    Esh on
  • Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Morskittar wrote: »
    Shenanigans aside, is anyone gonna roll Hobbit? I just watched half of Fellowship the other day before falling asleep, and the whole chilling in Hobbiton, smoking thing seems pretty appealing. 'Course, I may want to actually level too.

    What about Captains?

    I might go Hobbit for my first character, actually...a hobbit Hunter just seems right, especially if we get to use slings or even just throw rocks. I'm sure that he'll be outclassed by all the "LeGoooLaz" elf Hunters, but what the hell...that's what beta is for, right? I definitely want a Dwarf, so he might be a Captain.

    GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Options
    AurinAurin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Esh wrote: »
    Aurin wrote: »
    Daric wrote: »
    Meneldor is my vote. I don't RP at all and I really want some PvP.


    I think it would be a good choice as well. I love the RP crowd for the lack of leet-speak, but I don't want to miss out on the fun of the monster playing. 8-)

    There'll be plenty of PvP'ing on whatever server we go to.

    Unfortunately a very large part of the PvP crowd are total idiots.

    If Meneldor is where we go, I'm afraid I'll most likely head for another server.

    I understand avoiding idiots (they're everywhere anyways, though). I just don't want to end up on a backwater server that no one PvPs at all on. :P Either server will probably be fine though. :)

    Aurin on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    If it's anything like wow, the first servers will all be plenty populated.

    captaink on
  • Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Just a word of advice...if you haven't already, you might want to use the updater. I'm currently updating the game data and it's taking forever...10 minutes in, I'm 4% of the way through.

    GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Options
    RavenlockRavenlock Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Esh wrote: »
    Aurin wrote: »
    There'll be plenty of PvP'ing on whatever server we go to.

    Unfortunately a very large part of the PvP crowd are total idiots.

    If Meneldor is where we go, I'm afraid I'll most likely head for another server.

    I'm with Esh on this. The last thing I want is to suffer through a server of l33t-speaking 12 year olds who think everything is "so gay". I'm actually tempted by Gladden, and might end up starting a character there regardless, but I know not all the PA'ers are 25+.

    All things considered from that list, Landroval sounds like a decent choice. The opportunity to get some RP on but also being able to just be laid-back sounds like a good mix to me. As Esh says, PvP will probably exist everywhere regardless.

    Ravenlock on
    Steam ID: Ravenlock
    XBL / GFWL Gamertag: Ravenlock80
    Wii System Code: 3019 1654 2730 1955
    <Whore> Listen to me rant on the Immortal Machines PC Gaming Podcast! </Whore>
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    GoodOmens wrote: »
    Just a word of advice...if you haven't already, you might want to use the updater. I'm currently updating the game data and it's taking forever...10 minutes in, I'm 4% of the way through.

    How do I "update"? I log in and hit the server selection screen, but there's no option to just Update.

    Esh on
  • Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Esh wrote: »
    GoodOmens wrote: »
    Just a word of advice...if you haven't already, you might want to use the updater. I'm currently updating the game data and it's taking forever...10 minutes in, I'm 4% of the way through.

    How do I "update"? I log in and hit the server selection screen, but there's no option to just Update.

    If you got that far, you're good...the updating takes place before the server selection.

    GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    getfuzzy2007610930322.gif

    Ok, so I was just DREAMING last night about playing the game.

    The main bit I remember was there being a giant voiced by Jeff Goldblum.

    Esh on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Esh wrote: »

    Ok, so I was just DREAMING last night about playing the game.

    The main bit I remember was there being a giant voiced by Jeff Goldblum.

    That's...not the first person I would think of voicing a giant. It must have been strange.

    captaink on
  • Options
    AurinAurin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    captaink wrote: »
    Esh wrote: »

    Ok, so I was just DREAMING last night about playing the game.

    The main bit I remember was there being a giant voiced by Jeff Goldblum.

    That's...not the first person I would think of voicing a giant. It must have been strange.

    Nature will always find a way.

    O_o

    Aurin on
  • Options
    Malice AforethoughtMalice Aforethought Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Landroval sounds good, but the actual server communities won't flesh out for awhile anyway.

    Malice Aforethought on
This discussion has been closed.