As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime 2013 Challenge Coins - Sold Out.

1111213141517»

• TeganJTeganJ Puget SoundRegistered User regular
    Received my pin this weekend and it is beautiful. Thank you, @SkeleVader for all your hard work on this, it is much appreciated!

PAX West 2016: Badges [x] Pre-PAX Dinner: [x] TWDT: [x] Slytherin DE House Elf Cookies baked for Cookie Brigade: TBD August 2016
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    The pin and coin both came out great, very glad to see them get here in one piece (even though it took some time thanks to some shitty hurdles).

• Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    Mine came Monday. So very, very pretty. Thanks, Skelevader!

• MetricalSkyMetricalSky Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    My coin and pin came in this week! They're so purrrdy. Thanks, Skelevader!

If I have one complaint, it's with USPS: When sending something from the Seattle area to Vancouver, BC... try putting it on a truck going north on the I-5 to Vancouver, rather than on a truck going south on the I-5 to Los Angeles. Surely there must be enough packages going from Seattle to Vancouver to make it worthwhile...

...but I have them now, and I am happy. :)

ItrVoTt.png
  • zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    Received my coin and pin on Monday as well. Everything looks fantastic. Thanks for seeing this through the end.

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.
  • AractorAractor Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Excellent work on the pin & coin! I was so excited when the package arrived yesterday. :mrgreen:

Thank you for all your hard work SkeleVader!!

Attended: Prime 2011, Prime 2012, Prime 13, Prime 2014
    Enforced: West 2015, West 2016
    76561197962492129.png
  • TgeeksterTgeekster Registered User regular
    Got mine and it looks great. Thanks Skelevader for putting in all the extra effort.

• bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Mine arrived a day or so ago. I'm pretty sure I get the amount I ordered (I honestly don't remember how many I ordered ;) ), but they are even more amazing in person. Thanks so much Skelevader for keeping it going after the problems!

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • shadowscoutshadowscout Registered User regular
    got my pins and coins yesterday - thanks @SkeleVader

• jjjewelsjjjewels TorontoRegistered User regular
    Hey there! I emailed someone about this and got no response. I received 2 challenge coins in the mail, which are wicked cool BUT I never ordered them. I ordered 2 lapel pins...

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    [DELETED]

Clix on
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    jjjewels wrote: »
    Hey there! I emailed someone about this and got no response. I received 2 challenge coins in the mail, which are wicked cool BUT I never ordered them. I ordered 2 lapel pins...

I just replied to your E-mail.
    Sorry about the mistake, but I ordered some extras just encase I goofed a few packages. I will send your lapel pins to you and you can keep the coins.

IhtGIyi.png
  • spydeyspydey Registered User regular
    Hopefully mine will come in today!

cp468kw5.gif
    Jadensmith
  • RaajTMRaajTM CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    A bit late but wanted to say I got my coin and pin a couple days after my last post, thanks SkeleVader for hanging in there!

• AylaviereAylaviere Overlord Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    edited July 3
    [Deleted]

Aylaviere on
    East 2015: Hostel/Hotel [✓] Time Off [✓] 3 Day Pass [✓] Pokecrawl [ ]
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Now that everyone should have their coins & pins I am going to sell the rest of the extras.
    Please keep in mind that once this small amount is gone I will have no more, so if a package gets lost or stolen there will be no way to replace it.

Here is the link to the store: https://www.wepay.com/stores/pax-forum-pin-and-coin

IhtGIyi.png
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the heads up! Snagged a pin and a coin, really appreciate the opportunity!

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • KomiKomi Registered User regular
    Oh snap, extra coins. If they last to the end of the week, I'll be all over getting a coin and pin.

-PAX Prime 2014-
    [x]In awe that my 30 minute badge window prediction was pretty close to accurate.
    [x]Badge (HOLYCRAPIGOTA4DAY!)
    [x]Hotel
    [ ]Airfare
    [ ]Buttoneering Buttons
    [ ]Challenge Coin
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Pin and coin came in yesterday, thanks for the swift shipping, @SkeleVader, especially around the holidays.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
    If anybody is looking for a coin, PCC still has a few left directly through their website here: Pax Prime 2013 Challenge Coin

IhtGIyi.png
  • jev117jev117 Registered User regular
    So when do we start brain storming the new design?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    jev117 wrote: »
    Likely not until after PAX East

SkeleVader
  • jamsyarbotsjamsyarbots Wilmington, DERegistered User regular
    jev117 wrote: »

I too am eager to start the whole pax planning process but I imagine that the prime forums won't liven up until shortly after pax east.