As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Terraria - It's like Minecraft, but not really. Hamachi info p4, server is (hopefully) up!

1161718192022»

• Options
    Lord HomsarLord Homsar Lord of Hammers Registered User regular
    I'm not sure if it will let people connect, but my server is homsarterraria.servegame.com port 7777, password is wang. If my redirect won't work, PM me and ill give you the actual IP.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Hey, if anyone wants to join me I'll be hosting a server for friends from another forum I go to, but I'm not real picky so I'll be online:

password sb

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    well I died roughly one million times, but I camped out in some hardmode crimson and dungeon and have some really sparkly new majickals

the armor makes me look like a ghost, which is appropriate because of how much I died getting it

but I got those fuckers' spells, I got their fucking staves and I'm rending flesh and cracking bones left and right

still dying plenty, just taking a lot more with me at a time

really though I cannot overstate how much I die in hardmode

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I have absolutely no idea how this game works

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    2uqzqmg.jpg

So I visited Hell and got some nice furniture

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    More now than ever before I feel lacking for having a 1024x768 monitor that can't show my entire home on one screen

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    oh

it looks like I can artificially create a mushroom biome on the surface

soon

there will be no room that is not a mushroom

SHRÜMS FOR THE SHRÜM GOD

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    I noticed they added a bunch of events/items for Halloween and Christmas. Am I SoL on those?

• Options
    yeah I think you'd have to set your computer's date to whatever to get at those now