As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Romney Administration: The First 70 Days [NOT A GENERAL POLITICS THREAD]

AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk!The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
edited May 2013 in Debate and/or Discourse
This is a thread wherein we will discuss the administration of the 44th President of the United States, his holiness Barack H. Obama.

Zew2q0z.jpg

Recent News:
Sequestration II: National Suicide Boogaloo rolls on.
North Korea continues to beg for attention.
Bo Obama makes the best Easter Bunny.

646SU48.jpg

You can now listen to words of wisdom from Vice President Joe Biden here.

HaUe0io.jpg

DO:
Discuss the acts and actions of the Obama administration
Discuss potential appointees to positions
Discuss the policies and proposals of the same

DON'T:
Try to handicap the 2016 elections
Turn this into a LoLPublicans thread
Try to use this as a dumping ground for random political news
Get into a land war in Asia.

Lh96QHG.png
AManFromEarth on

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2013
    The bias in the OP is pretty disgusting. This is the best easter related whitehouse pet:
    tumblr_mkeffdTuXM1qhk04bo1_1280.jpg

spacekungfuman on
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2013
    Also, in a major blunder, Obama succeeds noted cat holder Hillary Clinton as secretary of state:

hilary_clinton.jpg

With a man who seemingly never held a cat in his life, based on GIS. Clearly, this administration is heading in the wrong direction.

Edit: Here is the most dignified picture of Kerry I can find. Note the complete absence of any cats in this picture:
    john%20kerry.jpg

Edit:

Bo is so lazy and irresponsible that he can't even take a break from partying to hold a proper press conference:

DogAtPodium.jpg

Contrast the fiscally responsible Socks who commands the press, instead of wasting billions of government dollars on expensive Hawaiian vacations:

9301290-large.jpg

To make matters worse, that first picture of Bo at the podium? Photoshop. He isn't just lazy and irresponsible. He's lying to the American people.

spacekungfuman on
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    SKFM, please don't look in this spoiler...
    I told you we shouldn't have told him Socks went to a farm in upstate Connecticut. Dammit he's going to find out one of these days and there's going to be hell to pay. It's going to look like American Psycho up in here.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I prefer Bobama.

Rolls off the tongue better.

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    I prefer Bobama.

Rolls off the tongue better.

Gross.

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    SKFM, please don't look in this spoiler...
    I told you we shouldn't have told him Socks went to a farm in upstate Connecticut. Dammit he's going to find out one of these days and there's going to be hell to pay. It's going to look like American Psycho up in here.

Geth always punishes the dishonest.

Hail to the chief (executive cat)

news-graphics-2008-_659207a.jpg

• Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    As a single issue voter, Obama promising to get a dog should he win the election was instrumental in getting me to vote for him. I only required one promise from him and by god he kept it. Best. President Ever.

Further, cats are lame. Theres no reason a cat should show me more assholes than an orgy.

emp123 on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Dogs > cats. Yes, even socks

• Options
    I should add, my issue isnt presidential dogs, its presidential pets. I just think a president with a cat is more likely to offend a visiting dignitary. Nothing is more disruptive to peace talks than sitting down in the oval office and seeing a cat licking its asshole while staring at you.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    We bring you now to the administration's chief spokesman on parks, recreation, and pets on this very tense pr boondoggle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anbrC3x5r6Y

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Much like BIG GOVERNMENT, Bo literally goes around shitting on the rights and lawns of the people. Only a majestic cat like Socks in the white house can lift our hopes to the highest places in our rooms and homes and dreams. Socks is always a true success story, as he went from living on the street to commanding our nation, purely based on his own merits. Socks is a true American hero.

• Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    emp123 wrote: »
    I should add, my issue isnt presidential dogs, its presidential pets. I just think a president with a cat is more likely to offend a visiting dignitary. Nothing is more disruptive to peace talks than sitting down in the oval office and seeing a cat licking its asshole while staring at you.

Thank god dogs never lick their genitals, amirite?

Socks is clearly more presidential than Bo.

Cog on
  • Options

I disagee (not even respectfully). Some of Obama's finest foreign policy moments were made possible by cats. Here Obama is making inroads with Turkey:

obama-cat-01.jpg

And Britain:

obama-larry-440.jpg

• Options
    We bring you now to the administration's chief spokesman on parks, recreation, and pets on this very tense pr boondoggle.

And if Ron Swanson agrees, there is no possible way I could be wrong!

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    @Emp123's hypocrisy is simply appalling! Proof:
    emp123.png

:rotate:

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    As a dog person, I approve of the removal of the evil cat lover Hillary.

• Options
    edited April 2013

Yes, Obama's noted anti-cat, anti-fire code, anti-government chief spokesman on parks, recreation, and pets. Further proof that Obama will betray the very core of his belief system to appoint anti-cat officials, now that he cannot be elected again and does not need to worry about campaigning. My expectation for Obama's next trip to Turkey? He'll eat all the fancy feast we send as a peace offering himself, resulting in a war between the US and our former ally.

spacekungfuman on
  • Options
    emp123.png

This is the sort of hard-hitting investigative journalism that we need!

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    All joking aside, that is literally better than any of the reports we've seem from the Liberal Media lately.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    emp123.png

This is the best thread in a long time.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    All joking aside, that is literally better than any of the reports we've seem from the Liberal Media lately.

Lately here defined as what, since Nixon resigned?

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Much like BIG GOVERNMENT, Bo literally goes around shitting on the rights and lawns of the people. Only a majestic cat like Socks in the white house can lift our hopes to the highest places in our rooms and homes and dreams. Socks is always a true success story, as he went from living on the street to commanding our nation, purely based on his own merits. Socks is a true American hero.

Horatio Alger bullshit. That kind of mobility doesnt exist in today's America and Bo serves as a reminder of that fact. Bo comes from a pure line of Portuguese water dogs. He was vetted by the First Family and is hypoallergenic. Science has shown petting dogs placates people. Placated people are easier to deal with. Therefore Bo is helping to end global conflicts.

Look at this dog:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/First_Dog_Bo_Obama.jpg

Hate him, I dare you
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/Bo_official_portrait.jpg

All Socks can do is track kitty litter all over the White House and leave visiting dignitaries red eyes and breathing problems (which admittedly has its uses).

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    emp123.png

Oh god, my hypocrisy exposed!

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasnt for that meddling @suds!

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Haha! That first pic with the seal in the back like a halo is priceless. I may have to use that to goad the wing nuts on my other forum. Can't wait.

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

Horatio Alger bullshit. That kind of mobility doesnt exist in today's America and Bo serves as a reminder of that fact. Bo comes from a pure line of Portuguese water dogs. He was vetted by the First Family and is hypoallergenic. Science has shown petting dogs placates people. Placated people are easier to deal with. Therefore Bo is helping to end global conflicts.

Look at this dog:
    First_Dog_Bo_Obama.jpg

Hate him, I dare you
    Bo_official_portrait.jpg

All Socks can do is track kitty litter all over the White House and leave visiting dignitaries red eyes and breathing problems (which admittedly has its uses).

I can't, I can't hate him. I'm just not republican enough.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Look at this dog:
    First_Dog_Bo_Obama.jpg

Hate him, I dare you
    Bo_official_portrait.jpg

I look at the first picture and see the excesses of the administration spending Billions of dollars on dog vacations and paraphernalia. I look at the second and see a blind beast, poised to devour the freedoms that we hold dear.

When I look at Socks. . . I see a leader.

spacekungfuman on
  • Options
    obama+dog.jpg

See Bo. See Bo trot. Trot, Bo, trot!

Obama - expanding presidential power to the point where even leash laws don't apply to him.

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    I'm sure that's in the PATRIOT act somewhere.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    emp123.png

Oh god, my hypocrisy exposed!

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasnt for that meddling @suds!

Oh my god, it appears Ive been the victim of both libel and an overzealous apology!

ibzjqsp12iNOzv.png

emp123 on
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Seriously though, this is the best Obama thread yet.

emp123 on
  • Options
    ITT, POTUS = Portuguese Ostentatious Tyrannical Unbeliever in Socks

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Holy shit those images are fucking massive.

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    Holy shit those images are fucking massive.

Just another example of the excesses of this administration and its dog.

• Options
    We're depleting the Strategic Pixel Reserve too quickly!

• Options
    Phyphor wrote: »
    We're depleting the Strategic Pixel Reserve too quickly!

And all the added strain on our CPUs is contributing to Global Warming and straining our weak electricity grid. Thanks a lot, BOBAMA!

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Here he is refusing to share his football with his dog:
    article-0-12A86316000005DC-802_634x404.jpg

Not shown - Bo orders $10 billion worth of gold plated footballs in retaliation. Charges the taxpayers. Doesn't even play with them.

edit: That was so stupid (even for a republican twitter feed) that I had to take it down.

Let's replace that stupidity with a vision of hope:

6461515323_18bd716801_z.jpg?w=450

spacekungfuman on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    And now I'm back to angry

• Options
    Fencingsax wrote: »

To fully appreciate how stupid that picture is, you need to know the caption: "Bo Wok Obaama" (the second a is not a typo).

• Options
    Fencingsax wrote: »

To fully appreciate how stupid that picture is, you need to know the caption: "Bo Wok Obaama" (the second a is not a typo).

this is the worst thing you have ever posted

Lh96QHG.png
This discussion has been closed.