As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BIOSHOCK INFINITE]: Burial At Sea Part 2: March 25th!

1808182838486»

• Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    System Shock 2 took place in an art deco city miles beneath the ocean built by objectivists and populated by the creme de la creme of humanity where doing drugs gives you vein bees? Hot diggedy dog shit, I gotta in on that.

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    System Shock 2 took place in an art deco city miles beneath the ocean built by objectivists and populated by the creme de la creme of humanity where doing drugs gives you vein bees? Hot diggedy dog shit, I gotta in on that.

A warning.

Every gun in System Shock 2 is made of tinfoil and hope.

• Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    But seriously, from what I've read, the Von Braun and Rapture have only shopping malls and fallen hopes in common. The stories share a twist, apparently, but the antagonists are radically different.

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    BS1 isn't creative though; it's a palette swap of System Shock 2, with bonus Sister/Daddy Dynamic.

That's alright, System Shock is so old that I bet a lot of people who played Bioshock haven't played System Shock, thus it was more "original" for them - like me.

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Welp, having played System Shock 2 after Bioshock I can safely say that's bunk. They have as much in common as they do with Doom. Actually naw, not even that, cause SS2 has that dumb swap-your-interface thing going on, where you have 2 different modes, one for looking around, one for fighting. :P

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    forum derp

Panda4You on
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Welp, having played System Shock 2 after Bioshock I can safely say that's bunk. They have as much in common as they do with Doom. Actually naw, not even that, cause SS2 has that dumb swap-your-interface thing going on, where you have 2 different modes, one for looking around, one for fighting. :P
    Pfft, I liked that. Gave the game a much more RPG feel.