The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pinny Arcade Pin Pal Trading Post

1818283848587»

• Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    oraclehkr wrote: »
    Hey guys, so I've been out of the Pin game for a little while (as you can tell from my PinnyPals Profile) and I'm thinking about selling off some of my rarer pins. I've only ever really traded in the past, but I'm at a place in life where I think I need to free up some funds. This might not be the right place to ask this, since it's a thread focused on trading, but I guess I just wanted to understand if anyone knew how people normally go about this kind of thing?

Ebay and the Slack group.

• theoriginalztheoriginalz TorontoRegistered User regular
    Hey all,

I'm looking for a gold overwatch.

Lanyard is up to date!

Let's make a deal!

Trade with me! Pinny Lanyard

I4EeHio.png
  • rikrikrikrikrikrik BelgiumRegistered User new member
    what is the slack group?

• Chroma187Chroma187 Registered User new member
    My girlfriend and I had our first trip to East this year, and we loaded up on nuka cola pins.

We're at West and have some for trade if anyone needs one. We have 2 East 2017 LE pins for trade as well.

• Kirby4LifeKirby4Life Registered User regular
    Chroma187 wrote: »
    My girlfriend and I had our first trip to East this year, and we loaded up on nuka cola pins.

We're at West and have some for trade if anyone needs one. We have 2 East 2017 LE pins for trade as well.

I have a South LE and West LE. Can I trade for one of your East LE??

Chroma187
  • Chroma187Chroma187 Registered User new member
    edited September 2
    Kirby4Life wrote: »
    Chroma187 wrote: »

I have a South LE and West LE. Can I trade for one of your East LE??

Yeah I'd love a South pin. I messaged you.

Chroma187 on
  • Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    Lanyard is all up to date. Looking for a GNOG and Owlboy to finish the show set off.

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/David_ESM

agentcooper
  • RyzenRyzen Registered User new member
    edited September 10
    Hi there. First time attempting to trade on these forums.

I'm looking for the official Pinny Arcade Overwatch Pin. It was available at PAX East 2015, but I only attend West. Check out the image below to see what I have to trade from this year's show (minus the Witcher pin). I have the sought after Monster Hunter World, Far Cry 5, and Dauntless pins. Please contact me if interested, thanks!
    v63wqa8s4o4l.jpg

Ryzen on
    agentcooper
  • Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    Ryzen wrote: »
    Hi there. First time attempting to trade on these forums.

I'm looking for the official Pinny Arcade Overwatch Pin. It was available at PAX East 2015, but I only attend West. Check out the image below to see what I have to trade from this year's show (minus the Witcher pin). I have the sought after Monster Hunter World, Far Cry 5, and Dauntless pins. Please contact me if interested, thanks!
    v63wqa8s4o4l.jpg

I would recommend going to http://pinnypals.com/ and setting up a landyard on there. You can also see who has an Overwatch pin up for trade and send them an offer on there.

I also recommend joining the slack channel at http://bit.ly/1JWlXbs and posting something in #trades.

Ryzenagentcooper