The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Blood Bowl] Triple Skulls Every Time

167891012»

• Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Oh, hey, Dwarf dice are back in stock, along with four other themed sets and the Dwarf/Skaven pitch.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    I managed to grab Dwarf dice and a pitch the first time around. I'm super happy they are available again. It's silly how fast they sold out.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    edited August 6
    Tomorrow game against underworld denizens. I've never payed against that. I guess the objective is to take the Skaven blitzers out of the game and stay away from the Troll?

Edit:
    2:1 for the elves.
    I need some players with tackle I think. Stunty dodgers are really annoying.
    The two strength 4 blitzers continue to be the most valuable players just for the fact of how much attention they get. The two of them can bind half the enemy team which is really helpful when you're constantly outnumbered.

honovere on
    Preview of new stuff is up on WC

https://warhammer-community.com/2017/08/07/minotaurs-renegades-and-fantasy-football-your-forge-world-preview/

The Minotaur looks really good and I'm looking forward to replacing my old metal elves. The render looks quite nice and according to reports from the latates BB event their models are supposed to be more modular than the sets we got so far.

Ken O
    New stuff from the open day:
    FW-OpenDay-BBElf1nca.jpg
    FW-OpenDay-BBElf2let.jpg
    FW-OpenDay-BBTroll1kvs.jpg

Ken Otzeentchlingjakobagger
167891012»