Options

The [Steam] Thread has expired - Find the new one

19495969798100»

• Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Sumanai wrote: »
    This showed up in the database earlier... anyone has any idea what it might be?

header_292x136.jpg
    http://steamdb.info/app/202352/

Think it might be the new Hex TCG MMO thing that just kickstartered and today's PA comic is about? I've been drooling over it all day. Trying to decide what level I wanted to support it at (and I've never actually supported a kickstarter before)

Hex actually has a projected Beta timeframe of Sept 2013 which I was kinda surprised about cause to start that soon it must be fairly far along already.

Incindium on
    steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Oh. Castle crashers is the daily, huh? Hrm...I kinda want it, but I don't get payed for quite some time....I'm not sure if it's worth missing lunch for a few days. Especially since A: I probably would never be able to actually play it in multi, and B: So many games already.

What do you think, thread? Although I probably already know the answer. Think it'll go cheaper during the summer?

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/epic-weekend

Nuuvem has some good deals. Borderlands 2 for 11 bucks, Spec Ops for 7, steam keys. Defians is 25 but non-steam, and Hitman is 7.50 but that's cheaper on Amazon right now.

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    TCG's are a dark, neverending, expensive hole that I refuse to fall down again.

At the same time, I love card based games, as long as all the cards are available to be unlocked in game and I don't actually have to pay for cards.

For example, that Panzer General: Allied Assault WWII card game that came out for XBLA was a ton of fun.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    Where the new thread at?

• Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    minirhyder wrote: »
    Where the new thread at?

In all of our hearts...

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    Oh. Castle crashers is the daily, huh? Hrm...I kinda want it, but I don't get payed for quite some time....I'm not sure if it's worth missing lunch for a few days. Especially since A: I probably would never be able to actually play it in multi, and B: So many games already.

What do you think, thread? Although I probably already know the answer. Think it'll go cheaper during the summer?

It was cheaper last christmas sale so more than likely.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Ladies and Gentleman, my backlog just went DOWN by one. I beat Dungeon Hearts on Normal. As it'll be awhile before I tackle the next difficulty, I have labelled it Complete and reduced my inventory of games by one. It is a monumental occasion.

• Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    It might not have anything to do with TCG. It could be something related to Steam trades for all I know. It also seems to be somewhat tied to the mobile app which makes it even stranger.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    Fuck you, @Incindium, fuck you. I hadn't read the comic or read the front page today, and I was better off for it!

I really hope they give some more information on how the F2P aspect work, but I've already backed it regardless.

Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Yeah, I backed the game from the comic.

Despite the fact that I have been burned by a dozen digital CCg's already.

Bullets. My only weakness...

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »

It was cheaper last christmas sale so more than likely.
    Thank you. You have saved my lunches. So maybe during the summer.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Oh wow, just saw @HitBit's picture.

Yeah, there was no chance for anyone else in that contest.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Monaco, Prime World Defenders, and now Pinball FX2. So much awesome.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Ladies and Gentleman, my backlog just went DOWN by one. I beat Dungeon Hearts on Normal. As it'll be awhile before I tackle the next difficulty, I have labelled it Complete and reduced my inventory of games by one. It is a monumental occasion.

Hmm.... That ain't right. That ain't right at all... *wanders off to look at LiLo's wishlist*

Edit: Mission accomplished. :P

Pixelated Pixie on
    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Rorus Raz. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.