As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So Facebook updated again (iOS)

JimothyJimothy Not in front of the foxhe's with the owlRegistered User regular
So I'm not usually one to complain about Facebook updates (though I am one to complain about their phone app).

My iPhone app updated yesterday and now I can't find how to switch from "top stories" to "most recent" (my usual setting).

It's very weird to have my feed jump from a story from two hours ago to one from five minutes ago to one hour ago.

Seriously, who would ever want that setting? Why is it even a thing?

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    click on the 'news feed' banner, expand it down, and there's a 'most recent' list

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Ah! It was hidden with my friends list and photos and stuff!

Usually it is its own thing, just "most recent" and "top stories." I kept looking for the little gear symbol.

Thanks a bunch! This was really annoying.

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Okay wait, now how do I lock it on "most recent?"

It resets to top stories every time I open it.

• Options
    useless4useless4 Registered User regular
    I haven't been able to lock it to most recent for a couple months now. I still have no idea why anyone would want to see Top Stories instead of most recent

• Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    useless4 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to lock it to most recent for a couple months now. I still have no idea why anyone would want to see Top Stories instead of most recent

it's not about what you would want to see, at this point. it's about what facebook would want you to see.

sC4Q4nq.jpg