Options

/!\ MY GIRLFRIEND /!\ (or boyfriend)

13567101

Posts

  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    Yukira wrote: »
    Enc wrote: »
    With the love of my life for almost ten years now, three of which in marriage. Still don't know why she puts up with my terrible puns but I'm infinitely happy she does (doubly so when she smiles at them).

    Are you me? My wife puts up with the same thing.

    Doppleganger! I shall slay thee before you can absorb my soul!

    Smash Bros at dawn. Final Destination. No items. Fox only.

  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Monica is pretty great. It's been almost 3 years.

    She's graduating next month and will be back here full-time.

    We'll see if I smother her in her sleep or not after a few weeks.

    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Supergirl, tell me more about this garden of death

    Or as I like to call it

    My pubes.

    nic moves so much so the authorities don't find out what's been happening to the guys she dates

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    mully wrote: »
    i am still totally stoked that i i happened to know both of you, #pipe
    that was weird
    such strange, strange coincidences

    Seriously, what are the odds??

  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    i get really uncomfortable on okc because every time someone looks at my profile and doesn't respond to my message i feel the cold hand of judgment

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYNElueJj_w

  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    mully wrote: »
    i am still totally stoked that i i happened to know both of you, #pipe
    that was weird
    such strange, strange coincidences


    also @bombardier will have been together for 5 years in May
    our first date was him moving into my apartment

    worked out pretty good

    Things I'm learning about fellow forumers late: This. Congrats!

  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I've recently felt like dating again, but not strongly enough to do more than idle light flirting.

  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Also random ladies have been smiling at me way more than usual and it is boosting my confidence incredibly. Which is pretty dang cool.

    alternatively, I have been called a hipster like once a day for 2 weeks.

  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Sassori wrote: »
    Enc wrote: »
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Let's get some facts straight: that vacuum was MINE and left me for Tynic.

    That cheating piece of SHIT.

    I know a high-class lady for you to move on with, Rorus.
    tumblr_m8yk37EUKg1qzde79o1_400.jpg

    She's got expensive taste but wait till you see how she moves.

    I think that's the same vacuum we have and it is amazing and I love it and if Godmode ever leaves me I'm going to steal it from him.

    I don't blame you. I have a personal metric of success in life by determining if affording a dyson is something we can do.

    Enc on
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    I don't feel like dating. I'm not looking forward to it.

  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    mully wrote: »
    i am still totally stoked that i i happened to know both of you, #pipe
    that was weird
    such strange, strange coincidences


    also @bombardier will have been together for 5 years in May
    our first date was him moving into my apartment

    worked out pretty good

    Things I'm learning about fellow forumers late: This. Congrats!

    hahah thank you :D

    we are common-law! (married by taxes.)

  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    Sassori wrote: »
    Enc wrote: »
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Let's get some facts straight: that vacuum was MINE and left me for Tynic.

    That cheating piece of SHIT.

    I know a high-class lady for you to move on with, Rorus.
    tumblr_m8yk37EUKg1qzde79o1_400.jpg

    She's got expensive taste but wait till you see how she moves.

    I think that's the same vacuum we have and it is amazing and I love it and if Godmode ever leaves me I'm going to steal it from him.

    I don't blame you. I have a personal metric of success in life by determining if affording a dyson is something we can do.

    Sier's parents got us a Dyson one year for Christmas. I don't regret getting just that.

  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    my seduction technique is like, only slightly more sophisticated than a cave man

    hit dance floor, do ass bump. await reply

    See, there's your problem. It's hit ass floor, do dance bump, then await reply.

    Common mistake.

  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    Enc wrote: »
    Yukira wrote: »
    Enc wrote: »
    With the love of my life for almost ten years now, three of which in marriage. Still don't know why she puts up with my terrible puns but I'm infinitely happy she does (doubly so when she smiles at them).

    Are you me? My wife puts up with the same thing.

    Doppleganger! I shall slay thee before you can absorb my soul!

    Smash Bros at dawn. Final Destination. No items. Fox only.

    Holyshityouareme

    ./goes into hiding

  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    I hate going on dates

    at least in the 'getting to know each other' part of a relationship.

  • Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    I met my wife at the lunch table in high school and we started dating that following summer.

    I got her hooked on EverQuest and she's been playing MMOs and other games with me since.

    @Sier is a pretty awesome and patient lady.

    that's like how those Russian mobster types get women addicted to heroin, and turn them into hookers

    you monster

    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    I hate going on dates

    at least in the 'getting to know each other' part of a relationship.

    that's the best part!

    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    I hate going on dates

    at least in the 'getting to know each other' part of a relationship.
    yeah that's awful and i'm terrible at it

    i was lucky enough to have known my gf a bit before we started goin out

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    I met my wife at the lunch table in high school and we started dating that following summer.

    I got her hooked on EverQuest and she's been playing MMOs and other games with me since.

    @Sier is a pretty awesome and patient lady.

    that's like how those Russian mobster types get women addicted to heroin, and turn them into hookers

    you monster

    Can't help it if I know what the lady likes.

  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    SE++ encouraged me to ask my fella out. Six months on Saturday! Good work guys.

    I've not been this happy in a very long time. I always thought I kind of wasn't good enough for anyone/not pretty enough/too dorky but he doesn't seem to think so! I'm still getting used to being told nice things and having someone be affectionate towards me because they want to be and who doesn't mind that I can be a bit mental unstable sometimes! Yeah. I think I've become much more laid back able to laugh at myself, he balances me out and is very good for me.

    And fuck I hope he doesn't see this post!

  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    I was engaged once before years ago, but honestly that relationship was a bad match for both of us so I'm lucky that it blew up in my face before the wedding instead of after (though it certainly wasn't a fun blow up to go through--my response ended up being to move halfway across the country, leaving behind my job/family/friends/etc.).

    Then I met an absolutely wonderful person and our relationship has been rather wonderful. We've been married for a while now and I'm still amazed at how well things have been going and how lucky I am to have her.

  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    I have been married for almost four years now, and I've known my wife for almost seven years. We have an almost one year old little girl and live is just peachy.

    We met playing World of Warcraft. Classic love story. Human Paladin meets Night Elf Druid in the dangerous realms of Gnomeregan. (No, we don't play WoW anymore.)

    I am a Texan, she lived in Canada before she moved down to be with me. She only permanently moved down here about three months before we got married. I literally had the girlfriend who lived in Canada, and was informed of that quite regularly by my friends.

  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    this is how I like to do it "hey you going out this weekend? okay let's meet up at some stage"

    that's my ideal first date

  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    I hate going on dates

    at least in the 'getting to know each other' part of a relationship.

    that's the best part!

    ack no way

    I mean I've been with my gf long enough that my perspective has skewed and this sounds alien to me now

    but that sure isn't my best part

    I like all the parts after that way more

    f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    fuck

    liiya!

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

    Liiya wrote: »
    SE++ encouraged me to ask my fella out. Six months on Saturday! Good work guys.

    I've not been this happy in a very long time. I always thought I kind of wasn't good enough for anyone/not pretty enough/too dorky but he doesn't seem to think so! I'm still getting used to being told nice things and having someone be affectionate towards me because they want to be and who doesn't mind that I can be a bit mental unstable sometimes! Yeah. I think I've become much more laid back able to laugh at myself, he balances me out and is very good for me.

    And fuck I hope he doesn't see this post!

    wait, does he have an account?

  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    SE++ encouraged me to ask my fella out. Six months on Saturday! Good work guys.

    I've not been this happy in a very long time. I always thought I kind of wasn't good enough for anyone/not pretty enough/too dorky but he doesn't seem to think so! I'm still getting used to being told nice things and having someone be affectionate towards me because they want to be and who doesn't mind that I can be a bit mental unstable sometimes! Yeah. I think I've become much more laid back able to laugh at myself, he balances me out and is very good for me.

    And fuck I hope he doesn't see this post!

    just texted your boy

  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I date former-in-remission VisionOfClarity. We've been living together since 2010 and moved to Atlanta together.

    Once she gave me permission to Send Keith A Message.

  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I shout "DTF?!" then fart in their face.

    gentlemen.

  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    I have a girlfriend. She is quite short compared to me and people seem to find this adorable.

    She is pretty great.

    Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    just saying

    being asked out

    s'cool

  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    I shout "DTF?!" then fart in their face.

    gentlemen.

    one weird trick to get any man

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    I don't get dates as being a thing. Presumably you both like doing things together so why make a big deal out of the "date"?

    Just go have fun. :D

  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    SE++ encouraged me to ask my fella out. Six months on Saturday! Good work guys.

    I've not been this happy in a very long time. I always thought I kind of wasn't good enough for anyone/not pretty enough/too dorky but he doesn't seem to think so! I'm still getting used to being told nice things and having someone be affectionate towards me because they want to be and who doesn't mind that I can be a bit mental unstable sometimes! Yeah. I think I've become much more laid back able to laugh at myself, he balances me out and is very good for me.

    And fuck I hope he doesn't see this post!

    wait, does he have an account?

    Oh no, but he knows I posts here. He has seen my posts and knows my user name, he was asking who the SE group was on my steam account.

  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Been going out with my wonderful lady for close on 7 months now.

    She got me a Corgi Calendar for christmas, we watch project runway each week, bake every so often, and skype every night.

    She's the best.

  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    SE++ encouraged me to ask my fella out. Six months on Saturday! Good work guys.

    I've not been this happy in a very long time. I always thought I kind of wasn't good enough for anyone/not pretty enough/too dorky but he doesn't seem to think so! I'm still getting used to being told nice things and having someone be affectionate towards me because they want to be and who doesn't mind that I can be a bit mental unstable sometimes! Yeah. I think I've become much more laid back able to laugh at myself, he balances me out and is very good for me.

    And fuck I hope he doesn't see this post!

    wait, does he have an account?

    Oh no, but he knows I posts here. He has seen my posts and knows my user name, he was asking who the SE group was on my steam account.

    Did you tell him we were a bunch of sexual deviants you were trying to distance yourself from


    Cause I wouldn't blame you.

  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    PS if I drive up north some time can I come over for afternoon tea?

  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Sex Exchange ++

  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    I have been over steeping my tea lately something fierce and I need to cut that shit out.

  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    SE++ encouraged me to ask my fella out. Six months on Saturday! Good work guys.

    I've not been this happy in a very long time. I always thought I kind of wasn't good enough for anyone/not pretty enough/too dorky but he doesn't seem to think so! I'm still getting used to being told nice things and having someone be affectionate towards me because they want to be and who doesn't mind that I can be a bit mental unstable sometimes! Yeah. I think I've become much more laid back able to laugh at myself, he balances me out and is very good for me.

    And fuck I hope he doesn't see this post!

    wait, does he have an account?

    Oh no, but he knows I posts here. He has seen my posts and knows my user name, he was asking who the SE group was on my steam account.

    Did you tell him we were a bunch of sexual deviants you were trying to distance yourself from


    Cause I wouldn't blame you.

    We're some splinter group of the international floralist society. The dangerous kind of splinter group that mails petal filled manifestos to garden stores.

This discussion has been closed.