Options

/!\ MY GIRLFRIEND /!\ (or boyfriend)

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    @DrZiplock, that is awesome.

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    I would eventually like the kind of relationship my parents have. They've been married for 30 years and still enjoy each other's company! They've lived and traveled all over the world. I haven't yet dated anyone I would want to do that with. I don't know if I ever will find that and it's mildly depressing at times! But I've got cats I guess! And one day maybe a dog!

• Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    I would eventually like the kind of relationship my parents have. They've been married for 30 years and still enjoy each other's company! They've lived and traveled all over the world. I haven't yet dated anyone I would want to do that with. I don't know if I ever will find that and it's mildly depressing at times! But I've got cats I guess! And one day maybe a dog!

cut to: an episode of animal hoarders

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    My dad has made that joke about me

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    There's a girl named Rochelle who will pretend to be your girlfriend for money. No sex, or anything. Just for special occasions and stuff.

Her business card reads

Ro, Sham Beau.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    I am over the moon for an incredibly striking Irish woman whose love and support has legitimately kicked my life back into gear after having been stalled out for so long

It's been just over eighteen months and there's a chance she'll be living state side by year's end

You dirtbag, didn't even credit me!

Look, if YOU wanna be one of those name dropping couples that's fine

• Options
    My dad has made that joke about me

i make that joke about me a lot

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    In August my guy and I will have to go long-distance for his uni final year, we'll only be able to see each other maybe once a month and that makes me very sad but I'm very glad we had lots of time together first.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    There's a girl named Rochelle who will pretend to be your girlfriend for money. No sex, or anything. Just for special occasions and stuff.

Her business card reads

Ro, Sham Beau.

that was a long walk

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Annie and I have been dating for 4 years in June! That's a cool thing. I think I would be a very different person and in a very different place without him.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    awww @DrZiplock awww

awwwww

awww

• Options
    Bé ChuilleBé Chuille Registered User regular
    I am over the moon for an incredibly striking Irish woman whose love and support has legitimately kicked my life back into gear after having been stalled out for so long

It's been just over eighteen months and there's a chance she'll be living state side by year's end

You dirtbag, didn't even credit me!

Look, if YOU wanna be one of those name dropping couples that's fine

Name dropping? Nope. Photo dropping? Totally.
    tumblr_mgimd2dCrc1s0xd9ao7_1280.jpg

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    @drziplock you two are gorgeous together jeez

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    God dammit

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    God dammit

oh man owned

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    I've never dated anyone.

I should do something about that. Gonna spend the next 4 days asking out everybody.

• Options
    The Betman wrote: »
    God dammit

oh man owned

I've been

Owned.......

• Options
    i dated someone once

it was pretty cool

i've pretty much settled in for the life of an insane recluse at this point, though

• Options
    God dammit

You two are adorable.

• Options
    hullis you look like Bill Hader

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    wha tis "girlfriend"

• Options
    NeoToma wrote: »
    I've never dated anyone.

I should do something about that. Gonna spend the next 4 days asking out everybody.

how

how is this even

what

• Options
    SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    The long-distance thing with my gf has kinda sucked, but never too terrible. Shes about 2-3 hours away and would come home every couple weeks or so to see her family, and I've driven down to see her a few times. When she's gone I'd text her every morning and stay in touch for most of the day.
    Funnily enough it wasn't until a couple weeks ago that I had realized it's almost been a year and not once have we skyped, or even considered it. We both felt pretty dumb after that.

8EVmPzM.jpg
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    i'm pretty afraid of asking girls out/engaging with 'em in conversation/whatever

due to having been cheated on in every single fucking relationship i've ever had

it undermines a fellows confidence something rotten

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Been with my @irtehmongoose for 7+ years.
    Getting married in the fall! :bz

The past few days, he's been taking care of my dumb, sickbutt.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Tonight I have a date with a girl I've never met before.

As someone who is horribly bad at this, I am freaking out a ton.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    @drziplock you two are gorgeous together jeez

...thanks! Though I assure you I'm the one weighing down the looks side of this particular equation.

Hey look...white people!
    544542_10151531371469595_2084422668_n.jpg

• Options
    rhylith wrote: »
    Tonight I have a date with a girl I've never met before.

As someone who is horribly bad at this, I am freaking out a ton.

Good luck!

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I have only ever had one girlfriend and I am still dating her

We've been going strong for a little over two years now, which is impressive considering that a lot of it was long-ish distance when she went away to college.

Now we're both at the same college and it's pretty great!

• Options
    Beasteh wrote: »
    i'm pretty afraid of asking girls out/engaging with 'em in conversation/whatever

due to having been cheated on in every single fucking relationship i've ever had

it undermines a fellows confidence something rotten

yeah

yeah

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Damn I really need to start taking photos of us.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    crwth

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    I've never dated anyone.

how

how is this even

what

I got a cute girls's number two weeks ago, texted her and set up date. She bailed and hour beforehand because she said she 'fainted and got a head wound'? I'd be inclined to not believe her but she also texted me a picture of a bloodly napkin. I tried to scehdule again two days later and no replies.

Oh well.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Snowbear wrote: »
    The long-distance thing with my gf has kinda sucked, but never too terrible. Shes about 2-3 hours away and would come home every couple weeks or so to see her family, and I've driven down to see her a few times. When she's gone I'd text her every morning and stay in touch for most of the day.
    Funnily enough it wasn't until a couple weeks ago that I had realized it's almost been a year and not once have we skyped, or even considered it. We both felt pretty dumb after that.

A couple hours away isn't so bad. It's when you're across the country from each other when it is torture. I mean I get the whole angle where it's not close enough to see each other daily, but at the same time the frequency is way up still.

I've only had one not-long-distance relationship and that was prior to joining the forum. Closest I've had since then was from where I am now to Tennessee.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    crwth

what's up buddy

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    I should actually let Sier have pictures of us taken.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    I've never dated anyone.

how

how is this even

what

Just do what i did! Get picked on too much in high school destroying your self confidence, and follow that up with a horrifically depressing chain of events in college that makes you reclusive.

It took a looooong time to get past that.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    guys I just asked a girl to a banquet and she said yes does that count

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular

agreeing with all this cept the animals

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    crwth

what's up buddy
    be my internet girlfriend please

dont make me stoop to asking out faq

This discussion has been closed.