Options

SE++ Microcraft: 1.8 Update is Live! Inventory search function now powered by Bing!

• Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    I just want to say I hate applied energistics, because it does hold everything you have..and if you have something go wrong and lose power, you lose acess to everything until you can get repowered.

Granted this is probably more of a problem on a server than single player, but I can not tell you the number of times I wanted to open a portal to the sun and drop the AE shit into it because the above reasons on the FTB server

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Gennareuben has only been living in Expedition Netherist for a day and has already put me to shame

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    I plan to build at least one of everything I can think of, there are a lot of blocks to go around : b

I'm struggling to record in Twilight Forest, might move the map over to a server see if that works better.

• Options
    Gennenalyse RuebenGennenalyse Rueben The Prettiest Boy is Ridiculously Pretty Registered User regular
    Gennareuben has only been living in Expedition Netherist for a day and has already put me to shame

I'm also constantly going back and forth from my seabase, bringing back supplies of all sorts. Your place is definitely more like something you'd build to survive in the Nether with minimal outside assistance. Also, you don't have to worry much about your windows being ghast-blasted just by stepping outside to expand. :)

• Options
    Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
    If mojang release a Leather Horse armour I will murder them all.

Iron - didn't make.
    Gold - Edited Together.
    Diamond - Edited together.
    WQjWKom.jpg
    VTBqT6s.jpg
    V3mlG88.jpg
    Beside each of the armours they're based on.
    aKkn2M2.jpg
    hqu7gGZ.jpg
    yq51KHM.jpg

• Options
    Gennenalyse RuebenGennenalyse Rueben The Prettiest Boy is Ridiculously Pretty Registered User regular
    Wow, I died in the stupidest possible way and lost my Fortune III pickaxe in the process. Good going, self! Oh well. I'll get back to it later. Not like getting another pickaxe of that quality is as hard as it used to be.

• Options
    We need to set up a enchantment room Genna. You get lots o' xp cooking netherrack

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    Wow, I died in the stupidest possible way and lost my Fortune III pickaxe in the process. Good going, self! Oh well. I'll get back to it later. Not like getting another pickaxe of that quality is as hard as it used to be.

You want stupid, you should see how I died today in single player FTB.

it involved a portal gun, a creeper launching me off aim, and the moon being one pixel to high above the horizon, and the loss of thousands and thousands of XP worth of enchanted gear.

• Options
    Cathode Ray TubeCathode Ray Tube Registered User regular
    I don't know if anybody noticed but the server just went down.

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    We need to set up a enchantment room Genna. You get lots o' xp cooking netherrack

i have that enchantment table i made for you just wasting away in that chest!

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    Also what the hell server

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    I put up some signs and item frames at the Storehaus at Spawn. Also you guys can donate stuff there for others, I'm not asking you to do so or even expect you to, it just seems like no one is doing that anymore.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    The clay block is sorta weird to me. I appreciate having another block of a muted color for large areas that tiles well, but it doesn't fit well with the other palettes of stone, wood and sandstone besides a wood trim.

But what if they could be Dyed? Basically fireproof wool with a more muted color and flatter texture.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    IngramIngram there was only Rage Kage Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    I was just hoping that Jeb was moving clay from being that weird grey stuff to look like actual clay.
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    You want stupid, you should see how I died today in single player FTB.

it involved a portal gun, a crazy creeper attached to a quarry, a talking potato, and the moon.
    You're in Spaaaaaceeeeeee!

edit for better.

Ingram on
    jswidget.php?username=ingram_&numitems=9&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&addstyles=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I got a new Riddles in the Dark on my plate today.

I hope some of y'all are playing video games so I can read chat while I build things while I listen to scholarly talks about Hobbits.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    I love modular powersuits, they're so much fun.
    I don't even need any of the flying stuff, just give me the railgun and I can fly forever. Bonus point for pairing it with the glider pack.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    There is now a enchantment table set up in the Nether Colony

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Upto date with the Snapshot:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11472468/Freeducks.V.1.5.Snapshot.zip

Had to upscale all the horses so the armour would work on them, redid the diamond cause the initial version was kinda shitty, still kinda shitty but less so.
    67c3sVk.jpg
    h077TrY.jpg

Ginger Mijango on
  • Options
    Taking advice from a Scotsman, oh woe is me.

http://youtu.be/TatUC2G0Ku8

• Options
    I'm suddenly aware that I should get a splash screen for these videos and a postscript scene as well.

• Options
    Latest FTB video.

Also, Haven Archaeological Society documentary staring me Tichondrius Abernathy III about our discoveries at the Pillars of Creation coming soon, lots of small parts of video need to be edited together so it's taking it's time. Plus definitely want a splash screen for this one and some other things.

http://youtu.be/HPu2x9-_lpM

• Options
    Gregtech machines do not like you coming and going through portals, perhaps its because my portals are too far apart.
    Once you get to the 2nd tier of Thaumcraft don't totally gloss over the new wand recipe like I did, also yes research is boring.

• Options
    I'm using a chunk loader to always keep my base loaded, so far no issues with machines except that I now have like 400 stacks of logs.

• Options
    CromartyCromarty Danielle Registered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    I just want to say I hate applied energistics, because it does hold everything you have..and if you have something go wrong and lose power, you lose acess to everything until you can get repowered.

Granted this is probably more of a problem on a server than single player, but I can not tell you the number of times I wanted to open a portal to the sun and drop the AE shit into it because the above reasons on the FTB server
    You could hook storage buses to physical containers and thus never lose access to them for want of power, but the reduced space of the ME drive as compared to basically any other mod container was the reason I tried it in the first place.

• Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Bukkit is releasing a DEVELOPMENT build for Minecraft 1.5.2

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/craftbukkit-for-minecraft-1-5-2-development-build-is-now-available.144577/

I have no idea what is even in 1.5.2. Horses?

Aeyther on
  • Options
    SopaSopa Yes I am a dinosaur, and yes I play videogames. Registered User regular
    Aeyther wrote: »

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/craftbukkit-for-minecraft-1-5-2-development-build-is-now-available.144577/

Just bug fixing.
    [Bug MC-22] – Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
    [Bug MC-1123] – SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
    [Bug MC-1407] – Tamed wolves and cats despawn
    [Bug MC-4253] – Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
    [Bug MC-8112] – Pick-Block and Furnaces
    [Bug MC-8260] – Achievement "Hot Topic" Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
    [Bug MC-11229] – Using the anvil for free
    [Bug MC-12133] – Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
    Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
    Many Realms fixes.

jrrClpr.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    I am going to abuse the shit out of that

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    You need to edit things to make it work, you can't just pop logs into a minecart and boom you have diagonal beams.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/1dfq0q/using_some_hidden_traits_of_minecarts_ive/

Either way you could totally use this for one of your maps.

• Options
    Now I just need to figure out what to make now that my City idea fell through.

Maybe just a enhanced singleplayer map. Harder mobs, better landscape, boss battles

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Make an annoyingly kitschy village map and the goal is to destroy it with a volcano.

• Options
    ......I can do that

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    ruddehruddeh "Speak softly and carry a big bone." Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    So. A few days ago I was wanderin in Briarthorn, and I rounded a corner and froze.

Not sure what happened really.

Every time I've attempted to log in since I'm still completely frozen in the same spot. Not sure what do, help?

E: Scratch that. After a whack of log in attempts, I finally logged in immediately after posting this. IGNORE ME.

ruddeh on
    oie_16203338tCzUZPXv.gif
  • Options
    dargondarkfiredargondarkfire wyomingRegistered User regular
    my copy of deadisland riptide was supposed to arrive 2 days ago.... it still has not arrived... i am getting angry. ups center in town is going to get a very very angry phone call when i wake up.
    Sopa wrote: »
    Aeyther wrote: »

Just bug fixing.
    [Bug MC-22] – Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
    [Bug MC-1123] – SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
    [Bug MC-1407] – Tamed wolves and cats despawn
    [Bug MC-4253] – Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
    [Bug MC-8112] – Pick-Block and Furnaces
    [Bug MC-8260] – Achievement "Hot Topic" Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
    [Bug MC-11229] – Using the anvil for free
    [Bug MC-12133] – Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
    Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
    Many Realms fixes.

rainbow sopa dash still confuses me.

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    ruddeh wrote: »
    So. A few days ago I was wanderin in Briarthorn, and I rounded a corner and froze.

Not sure what happened really.

Every time I've attempted to log in since I'm still completely frozen in the same spot. Not sure what do, help?

E: Scratch that. After a whack of log in attempts, I finally logged in immediately after posting this. IGNORE ME.

Enc: I hope you don't mind, but we've filled Briarthorn with dozens of dangerous traps...
    Defster: /Cough.
    Enc: Several... Dangerous...
    Defster: One. One Trap.
    Enc: Traps...
    Defster: Just one.
    Enc: ...
    Defster: One trap.
    Enc: We've filled Briarthorn with one...
    Defster: /Nods
    Enc: One extremely dangerous trap!
    Defster: Very dangerous.
    Enc: So... look out.

• Options
    Where did you freeze? The Tree farm?

That probably needs to be deactivated for load reasons unless in use.

• Options
    Enc the way i just read the above, the i even reenacted it , is hilarious.

Im still laughing.

• Options
    Strip Search is the gift that keeps on giving (its from Episode 1).

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Going through the potential list of things I can make for a map that people might actually be interested in

-A Savannah, flat lands with scarce flatland trees. Would have a mix of deadlier mobs that ran about at night.

-Enhanced regular single player map. A couple custom locations, some ruins, at mob hot-spots that have amazing loot, maybe a boss battle dungeon

-Or what I call "Fuck You"the map, only 300 wide, featuring all handmade terrain and only custom mob spawns
    Edit: I guess what im asking is which of these sounds like something people would actually want to download

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    Does anyone with Tekkit experience know why the IC2 pump refuses to fill buckets, or, failing that, how to make a Buildcraft pump fill buckets, or, failing that, a way to set up a supervision-free Nether magma generator setup?

Unless teleport pipes work from the Nether into the overworld, I feel like I'm missing something

thenews.jpg
This discussion has been closed.