The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Strip Search - The Merch

1234568»

• ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Gosling wrote: »
    Oh, and before I go to bed:
    Amy T. Falcone ‏@AmyTFalcone 9h
    Hey @sciencecomic you shaking in your little boots yet? I'm going to make you cry like a baby at the #stripsearch elims. F'real.
    Maki Naro ‏@sciencecomic 7h
    @AmyTFalcone Please. When I cry, I do it like a man--blubbering with snot everywhere.

If I just stop watching now, can I convince myself that they both won?

It's more likely than you'd think!

(Except for the part where I manage to stop watching.)

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • xThanatoSxxThanatoSx Registered User regular
    New episode.

Wants plz.

I really hate that this show is so awesome I feel compelled to stay awake until the new episode is posted... WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE ME GETTING SLEEP?!

:D

• Sandra SnanSandra Snan Medium-sized European cityRegistered User regular
    I’ve been reloading for one hour. I’m crazy.

• NeoriceisgoodNeoriceisgood Registered User regular
    Do new episodes go up at any particular time? Or are you guys just refreshing for hours in desperate hope?

• xThanatoSxxThanatoSx Registered User regular
    For a while they were hitting literally at 12:01a PST Tuesday and Friday.

The last few episodes, not so much.

:(

Cambiata
  • Sandra SnanSandra Snan Medium-sized European cityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    It’s three AM in Seattle now… Noon here, though, so no sleep troubles. After that time-wasty hour I spent refreshing (I read a comic at the same time, so not total waste), I’ve set my computer up with wget & grep to sound an alarm when the new ep comes up.

Sandra Snan on
  • makitorimakitori Registered User, Strip Search regular
    @devonin
    As a guy who sometimes goes by the handle "lonelytylenol" and bragged about having a palindromic zip code, I absolutely love my name anagram!

Devonin
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    You're never lonely with Tylenol

• tyha02tyha02 Mr. WashingtonRegistered User new member
    I'm rooting for ya Monica!

• CountBlackulaCountBlackula MarylandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Not sure where else I could post this, but I interviewed and drew Maki on my show, and he's awesome. Check this shit out!

e5AyioI.jpg

CountBlackula on
    8JHfoFW.png Dom's Sketch Cast
1234568»