As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Trying to find a specific episode of PATV (Mike and Jerry)

UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
I remember an episode that had Mike and Jerry in their comic-making room, their office, talking about various things. I think the subject of conversation was what to say when kids ask the tough questions. The main thing I remember is that Mike was concerned what Jerry might tell Gabe if he asked him about anything spiritual/biblical. As Mike believes in God and Jerry is an atheist, he was worried that Jerry might tell him that bible stories like Jonah and the whale didn't really happen. Instead, Jerry affirmed that he would back up Mike on anything he wanted his son to believe. I really liked that sentiment between friends, and for some reason I'm having a hard time finding it.

I think it was an episode of 4th Panel, that would make the most sense, but perhaps it was not.

Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky