As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

3DS Handheld Game for PAX Prime 2013? (Animal Crossing New Leaf)

1235»

• Options
    XarthanXarthan Registered User regular
    Kotaku reported that Nintendo will be at PAX (duh) but they will have a dedicated 3DS area to demo pokemon x/y with merch/swag.

This is apparently the first place in the US to demo X/Y.

Going to be a great place to snatch up streetpasses!

• Options
    EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    @p0rtugalvii Very nice. I think the dress is the perfect outfit for the weekend.

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    So, last night my 3DS's right trigger started to die. So I essentially have to buy a replacement this week.

• Options
    helen0rzhelen0rz Registered User regular
    Better now than when you're there! That would suck.

My 3DS is ready, and I'm ready for combined 5 hours of picross on the plane

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I made some Animal Crossing attire in prep for PAX this year and I wanted to share for those interested.

- PAX 13 Shirt: http://imgur.com/a/Hi6Z7
    - PAX 13 Dress: http://imgur.com/a/htwA7
    - PAX 13 Attendee: http://imgur.com/a/qGuqN

Oh are those amazing! I know what the well-dressed villager is going to be wearing next week!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    helen0rz wrote: »
    Better now than when you're there! That would suck.

My 3DS is ready, and I'm ready for combined 5 hours of picross on the plane
    It would be way easier if the button were totally dead. I guess it might as well be, so I should just get an XL which I've been wanting anyway.

• Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    That PAX dress rules. I'm wearing it, striped blue leggings, 3D glasses (hello, Doctor), and a black top hat. I'm looking awesome!

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    WizardWizard Registered User regular
    ...man, I need to check the PAX Forums more often. I am pretty hyped for joining in the PAX 3DS fun! (Also seeing Akjak again.)

I will be carrying DQ9 if anyone wants anything from it, but...heh, it's been a few years.

• Options
    Okay, I hate to double-post, but it was pointed out to me in the Pokemon thread that I should mention it here, in the handheld thread:

Who's up for organizing a 30-trainer funfest mission for the medal?

• Options
    Wizard wrote: »
    ...man, I need to check the PAX Forums more often. I am pretty hyped for joining in the PAX 3DS fun! (Also seeing Akjak again.)

I will be carrying DQ9 if anyone wants anything from it, but...heh, it's been a few years.

Are you packing Animal Crossing like the rest of us? Hehe.

• Options
    TimoonTimoon Occupied Canada Registered User regular
    If I steal my daughter's 3DS and animal crossing for PAX will she forgive me?

• Options
    Timoon wrote: »

You mean she's gonna magical lose it for the weekend and it'll e magically found after that with lots of street passes from nowhere, right?

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    ScootsScoots HandHeld Lounge Manager SeattleRegistered User regular
    Scoots wrote: »

So we have never been part of the tournaments. How does this work?

Show up to HH any time after doors open Friday morning and ask for the tourney sign up sheets. We can give you more info at the desk then.

• Options

Yes she will, because her Happy Home Showcase will be entirely full. She'll likely be able to buy everything "buy-able" in the game afterwards.

• Options
    akjak wrote: »

Yes she will, because her Happy Home Showcase will be entirely full. She'll likely be able to buy everything "buy-able" in the game afterwards.

Assuming she had none to begin with, he will need to go in and clear the plaza a couple of times to get that showcase full

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    ptriz21_teamkillptriz21_teamkill Registered User regular
    Got Mario Kart 7. So fun. Love that there is online multiplayer.

3DS: 3325-2059-2105
  • Options

Assuming she had none to begin with, he will need to go in and clear the plaza a couple of times to get that showcase full

Well yeah, but why would you bring a 3DS at all if you weren't going to "process" your streetpasses?

• Options

Well yeah, but why would you bring a 3DS at all if you weren't going to "process" your streetpasses?

I didn't mean the Mii plaza, I meant the HH showcase plaza.

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    XarthanXarthan Registered User regular
    If you are playing Warrior Way how big is your army? I have mine up to 100K :(

Hopefully we tag each other!

• Options
    JHawkJHawk Registered User regular

It'd be several months before I could clean out everything I wanted to buy, going from a nearly empty showcase to a full one. This will be interesting.

• Options
    Wizard wrote: »

Are you packing Animal Crossing like the rest of us? Hehe.

I am indeed! I didn't catch you today though.
    Xarthan wrote: »
    If you are playing Warrior Way how big is your army? I have mine up to 100K :(

Hopefully we tag each other!

9,999,999. One of three I've encountered at PAX so far, the other two being Nintendo employees.