As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokar Tsarnaev in custody

1222324252628»

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_gosnell

If the religious right gets their way, that'll be the norm. There's your killing people. Death by policy choice is just as dead as death by bombing/guns/acid/etc.

Wasn't he the guy that ran the Little Clinic of Horrors in Philadelphia? The one with the unsanitary conditions and the jars of fetuses? Are you suggesting that his clinic will be the norm, since abortion will be outlawed and people will have to go to "doctors" like him for abortions, or are you suggesting that people will be put on trials for abortion as murder?

The former.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    That makes sense. The pro-life side usually doesn't bother with trials and instead uses things like firebombs or high-powered rifles.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I've got things to say about this, but discussing the conservative moral agendas aren't really on-topic for this thread.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    So it's been brought up before, but I gotta ask since it seems to be picking up some steam - What is with this 'He's innocent/free him!' BS that keeps coming around and seems to be focused a hell of a lot in younger people (and more women then men, or so I'm reading).

Is the 'current' generation just that awful?

• Options
    Magus` wrote: »
    So it's been brought up before, but I gotta ask since it seems to be picking up some steam - What is with this 'He's innocent/free him!' BS that keeps coming around and seems to be focused a hell of a lot in younger people (and more women then men, or so I'm reading).

Alex Jones is retarded.

• Options
    NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular

Alex Jones is retarded.

Also, tsarnaev is young, attractive, athletic, and has friends. There's no way a popular guy can be guilty.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

you should probably make sure you're not near any sharp objects when you read this, as you may be tempted to harm your computer.

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/49559362848/freejahar-and-the-case-of-the-mystery-backpack

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    That makes sense. The pro-life side usually doesn't bother with trials and instead uses things like firebombs or high-powered rifles.

Way to generalize.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    FBI kills man connected to the Boston Bombers in Orlando for attacking an agent.

online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324659404578498870240274086.html

Seems like an odd coincidence. It sounds like he was unconnected to the bombings, but I'm interested to see more details about what happened and why he attacked the agent.

• Options
    [Tycho?][Tycho?] As elusive as doubt Registered User regular
    zagdrob wrote: »
    FBI kills man connected to the Boston Bombers in Orlando for attacking an agent.

Seems like an odd coincidence. It sounds like he was unconnected to the bombings, but I'm interested to see more details about what happened and why he attacked the agent.

This is sketchy as hell. Sounds more like an execution.

mvaYcgc.jpg
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    [Tycho?] wrote: »

This is sketchy as hell. Sounds more like an execution.

That's...quite a conclusion to draw from that article.

According to the article he attacked the FBI agent (who was hospitalized w/ non-life threatening injuries) with a knife while being questioned in connection to the bombings.

I'm not sure how you go from that to 'must have been an execution'.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Or how drawing a knife on a law enforcement agent is an appropriate response to being question.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    emnmnme wrote: »

If the text of this article had been posted without context, I'd have guessed it was from The Onion.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »

If the text of this article had been posted without context, I'd have guessed it was from The Onion.

The Washington Times is a piece of shit rag so it might as well be.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Nurses are nurses, Washington Times is still a piece of shit.

• Options

TPM's account has him confessing to the triple murders.