As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What would happen if Superman got dosed with PCP

glithertglithert Registered User regular
I see two possible outcomes

1. Superman hulks out and kills/eats everybody at superspeed, the Flash tries to take him down but it doesn't do any good because Superman is trippin' balls on PCP, he's not even going to feel that shit

2. Since taking PCP turns a normal person into Superman, when Superman takes PCP he turns into a normal person

What do you guys think

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    He'd be able to defeat Goku.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

so there would be no change?

• Options
    Melding wrote: »
    It'd be faster.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
  • Options
    Superman could defeat Goku like it was nothing, angel dust or no angel dust

• Options
    He's Superman, dbz is cool and all but come on it's fucking Superman

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    return of the superman vs. goku thread

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »

Those death battle videos are bullshit though.

Doom Guy would totally beat master chief.

• Options
    Every Superman/dbz discussion eventually becomes Goku vs Superman, if it goes on long enough

• Options
    glithert wrote: »
    Every Superman/dbz discussion eventually becomes Goku vs Superman, if it goes on long enough
    Ah yes, Godwin's other, lesser known law.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    durgs don't affect supermam

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    In my math class this semester I had to conduct a survey. Everyone had to get up in front of the class and report their findings. I get up there and begin, "I asked 50 people who would win if Superman and Goku got into a fight, and..."

Everyone just looked at me like I was retarded

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Ah yes, Godwin's other, lesser known law.

Also known as "Godouinusu Law"

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    In my math class this semester I had to conduct a survey. Everyone had to get up in front of the class and report their findings. I get up there and begin, "I asked 50 people who would win if Superman and Goku got into a fight, and..."

Everyone just looked at me like I was retarded

there's probably a reason for that

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    What's the rea-HEEEEYYY

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Would Wonder Woman's invisible jet be able to take off if it was on Flash's cosmic treadmill?

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    well in Injustice Superman gets dosed with kryptonite-laced fear gas and accidentally murders his pregnant wife

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    PCP. Would have zero effect on Supe's body, what with the cellular invulnerability and all.

• Options
    what if it was kryptonite PCP

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    Ummm...they would call Batman and he'd fuck PCP Superman's shit up and then hop in his fucking batmobile and drive home to his mansion.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    After years of cocaine, and other substance abuse I never thought something would affect me as terribly as PCP ever did.

It hit me like a brick. For hours after ingestion I began to believe impossible things. People hiding in clothing baskets, bath tubs, small spaces not even mice could weasel their way into. I felt detached form everything. For moments even believing I was dead. The high itself was wonderful, minus the illusions. It was coming down that ruined the experience.

I was laying in bed when suddenly massive black spiders began crawling all over my skin. I began screaming and clawing at my body. They were more real then the other people in the room. It took the help of my roommate sitting my chest to calm me down.

It wasn't even over then. During the whole process of 'sobering up' sharp objects where increasingly interesting. The though of gouging out my eyes ran through my mind every few moments.

I sobered up completely later on in the day. Unless you enjoy the pain that comes after it. Not worth it.

Man, and here I been wasting my time on weed. PCP is where it's at! I too would like to gouge my own eyeballs out.

glithert on
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Ummm...they would call Batman and he'd fuck PCP Superman's shit up and then hop in his fucking batmobile and drive home to his mansion.

8->

• Options
    Firematic.Firematic. Registered User regular

For some reason this reminded me of the Batman:TAS where Batman gets dosed with Scarecrow's gas that removes your ability to feel fear and basically starts doing extreme stunts while flying around Gotham. Superman never gets to do stuff like that.

• Options
    I can get behind Batman having a plan B for Superman, but it's so situational. If Superman really wanted to take Batman out he could do it in the time it takes Batman to blink.

I mean, even Frank Miller acknowledged that Superman would basically have to be not really fighting Batman for Batman to win that fight.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Superman vs. F4 Jack Kirby

Weaver on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I can get behind Batman having a plan B for Superman, but it's so situational. If Superman really wanted to take Batman out he could do it in the time it takes Batman to blink.

I mean, even Frank Miller acknowledged that Superman would basically have to be not really fighting Batman for Batman to win that fight.

Completely missing the point: Plan B for Batman would be a book I'd buy just on the name alone.

And I don't know why.

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    but if superman's on PCP he's probably not thinking clearly enough to realize that his first target has to be Batman, and this would give Batman enough time to equip Wonder Woman with kryptonite gauntlets

• Options
    I havent followed DC in a few years, but the Batman plans to take out Superman seemed to be less "shit, Superman is outside my house" and more "Superman has gone insane/someone has control over him" type situations where it's more like having the framework for doing it rather than having the ability to do it at a moments notice.

There was an old comic where Superman just starts wrecking shit, I think he blows off Jimmy Olsen's head by whistling. I can't remember what it was for but it was a pretty fun "Superman flips the fuck out" one-off.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Legolas vs Snake-Eyes

Weaver on
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    He can do anything in the time it takes for anyone to blink, barring The Flash.

But he routinely gets hit by everything anyway!

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Clearly the solution to a drugged Superman is the Atom to swim around with a tiny lasso and laser gun and destroy all the drug molecules. Preferably with Dr. Cox's voice again.

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    In a fight I'd put my money on Superman vs just about anyone.

In a race though Flash has it, easily.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    superman doesn't like dodging, it's something you figure out very quickly.

He'd rather wow you with his ability to take every hit.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    At this point, I don't even know if that's a joke.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

Completely missing the point: Plan B for Batman would be a book I'd buy just on the name alone.

And I don't know why.

Because this is either about batman taking out superman

Or crying in the waiting room at planned parenthood.

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    alternatively Batman could tell the Flash where the kryptonite is well in advance, problem solved

of course now we have to worry about what happens if the Flash does PCP

This discussion has been closed.