As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What would happen if Superman got dosed with PCP

13»

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Sorry for being a bit snippy there but statement stands

• Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Weaver wrote: »
    The protagonist was Duncan Idaho what book did you read

I dunno. I got bored. Maybe I didn't finish it?

All I remember is what's-his-name being slightly annoyed that he had to kill Idaho again, then hitting on his great-great-granddaughter, then boring stuff. I was already kinda unimpressed with the couple before it so I gave up on Dune sequels.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    But that's when all the crazy(er) shit happened, lik
    sexual guerrilla warfare, planet destroying bombs, one dude basically becoming the Flash

Snowbear on
    8EVmPzM.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Finding out that after the scattering the bene-tleilax and ixians merged into a fucking high-tech juggernaut force and were stomping the shit out the honored matres

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    i saw wiggin was banned again, then saw this thread and could not believe he did not make this thread

• Options
    Binary SquidBinary Squid We all make choices Registered User regular
    What would happen is that Superman would lose his inhibitions and finally make out with Batman.

They would agree that they need to keep a working relationship however and wouldn't speak of it again. But once in a while they'd trade knowing glances across the meeting table while discussing JLA business.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    of course now we have to worry about what happens if the Flash does PCP

YNOhFWV.jpg

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    Isn't the urban legend about that guy who cut off his own face and fed it to his dogs about PCP?

Also, why aren't we doing more PCP as a culture? Seems like it'd be fun, terrifying distraction from the regular news stories we see which are just terrifying.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    PCP is. Fucking insane that's why. PCP is no joke

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That sentence brought to you by PCP.

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    i saw wiggin was banned again, then saw this thread and could not believe he did not make this thread

it wasn't my fault this time

• Options
    glithertglithert Registered User regular
    Going off of erowid PCP doesn't seem as bad as I was led to believe.

Of course "not as bad" means that you'll try to eat someone/cut off your face/hulk out rarely, and the rest of the time you just have what sounds like a really bad robotrip combined with a really bad acid trip

brb going to smoke a sherm

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Isn't the urban legend about that guy who cut off his own face and fed it to his dogs about PCP?

Also, why aren't we doing more PCP as a culture? Seems like it'd be fun, terrifying distraction from the regular news stories we see which are just terrifying.

why do PCP when bath salts are so much more terrifying?

This discussion has been closed.