As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Steam thread for PC gaming and life-saving surgery

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    So, just in case anyone doesn't own Tomb Raider yet, it's half off (aka $25).

It is more than worth it at that price.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Anyone playing Heroes?

I haven't played any of the games since 3, but it looks like 6 got good reviews and I might jump on it with today's sale and expansion release

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    So, just in case anyone doesn't own Tomb Raider yet, it's half off (aka $25).

It is more than worth it at that price.

ssshhhhiiiiiiiit

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    I have too many games already, but purchased.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    So everyone here needs to play Zeno Clash II. It's a bit buggy right now, but I'd say it adds to the bizarre charm of the game. I punched a whole flock of bird men in the face with fists.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    @DE?AD and I need to finish our LP of the first game, but we were talking about doing a co-op LP of II once we do.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    So Poker Night 2 seems to be broken :S
    it didn't recognize 2 straights, and called a three of a kind a pair. All these instances in Omaha Poker though

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    You know you must use two and only two of your hole cards, right?

Because I have made that kind of mistake before.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure regarding the one straight, the three of a kind was one of the npcs, I don't remember it that well :S
    edit: my memory might be biased though ,because the first one had similar problems

el_vicio on
    ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    SenorTacos wrote: »
    So everyone here needs to play Zeno Clash II. It's a bit buggy right now, but I'd say it adds to the bizarre charm of the game. I punched a whole flock of bird men in the face with fists.

Isn't the FoV crazy fucked up in that game? I looked at TotalBiscuits WTF is and I don't think I could play it without throwing up.

• Options
    SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    SenorTacos wrote: »

Isn't the FoV crazy fucked up in that game? I looked at TotalBiscuits WTF is and I don't think I could play it without throwing up.

They just patched in a new FOV!

• Options
    MGS2 plays surprisingly well on the Vita, guys. The controls take some getting used to but they work well for the most part!

• Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    Does anyone here play warframe? I've been having some fun with it, between some short moments of frustration (Some of the enemy design is just FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    That's not steam! That's not steam at all!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Okay I'm gearing up for my new computer after five months. What new Steam games did I miss other than Monaco.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Farcry: Blood Dragon

Everyone buy Farcry: Blood Dragon

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    nah
    Blood Dragon looked pretty great at first, but now that it's actually out it sounds like it's not really my bag
    like that whole tutorial thing at the beginning just looks irritating and stupid as fuck

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Firaxis-Pack/5005825/

Civ V + XCom for $20

Think you can get 20% off with GFDMAY20.

Seems like a pretty sweet deal.

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Sonic-Generation-and-Sonic--All-Stars-Racing-Transformed-Bundle/5005771/ for like $15

Code does work, checked on checkout.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options

I'm not posting in the Giant Bomb threads anymore though! It's the closest thing I could find.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I am a mad death god.

Szzmtlo.jpg

• Options
    Cheapshark kind of owns

I had no idea torchlight 2 was being sold for $10 somewhere.

Maybe we could play that, unless someone has an extra copy I could trade for or something.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Is Farcry Blood Dragon as CPU-intensive as Far Cry 3? Because I stopped playing it, it was that bad.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

I'm not posting in the Giant Bomb threads anymore though! It's the closest thing I could find.

Come back to the giant bomb threads and just ignore the butts when they get all dumb

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    Okay I'm gearing up for my new computer after five months. What new Steam games did I miss other than Monaco.

Thomas was alone

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    Cash influx incoming, I might get Blood Dragon, but I am kinda leaning towards DmC....or Monaco. Or...

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    el_vicio wrote: »
    Cash influx incoming, I might get Blood Dragon, but I am kinda leaning towards DmC....or Monaco. Or...

DMC was really good

• Options
    DMC was incredible

• Options
    Yeah it really is the first one in the series that interests me from an artstyle perspective, and I kinda got an itch for fast-paced combat

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Artreus wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »

Come back to the giant bomb threads and just ignore the butts when they get all dumb

Nah I mostly left because I would do something dumb eventually.

And the dumb arguments happen CONSTANTLY in that thread.

• Options
    Well yeah that's why we typically don't allow chat threads

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    We all should take Baba O'Reily's advice.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    el_vicio wrote: »
    Yeah it really is the first one in the series that interests me from an artstyle perspective, and I kinda got an itch for fast-paced combat

The series never interested me before but I really liked what I saw of this one and had a blast playing it

• Options
    Also good lord Zeno clash just looks resoundingly not for me.

I mean first person melee combat is awesome. I loved the hell out of condemned

but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh the surrealist stuff I just can not deal

• Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    We all should take Baba O'Reily's advice.

:whistle: Doooon't cryyyyyy :whistle:

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »
    Also good lord Zeno clash just looks resoundingly not for me.

I mean first person melee combat is awesome. I loved the hell out of condemned

but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh the surrealist stuff I just can not deal

Whaaaaaaat, Zeno Clash was fantastic!

broken image link
  • Options
    I didn't say it was bad

I said it is not for me.

I know it is the point but dang everything looks too weird and unsettling

• Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    signature.png

signature.png

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    Skydrift is pretty neato

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Are the secrets in Fez just really devious, or might I need to come back later?

broken image link
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Fez is the kind of game that requires you to have a pen and paper handy

6F32U1X.png
This discussion has been closed.