As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

where do I buy hairbrush, chemist? [fashion/beauty]

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Thanks to this thread I've just discovered that koopa shell backpacks are a thing.

Also I am so tired right now that I feel like I'm in the void between dimensions, catching glimpses of reality as it phases in and out of my perception. I have big blurry spots of TV static in my field of vision. I must not be sleeping properly...my boss wants me to go to the doctor ASAP. I'm gonna have to have somebody pick me up.

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Erics wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    in actual fashion-related discussion

i'm still on the prowl for a backpack - i actually missed the window for that suede TOJ joint i posted about in the last thread so now i'm back to square one again

i keep going back and looking at that II-SE monk sack but goddamn, so expensive...........
    Cyclus-Recycled-Armadillo-Rubber-BackPack-Full-Black-and-Black-With-White-Straps.jpg

I've always wanted to be a Zerg

I'm actually reminded of the statues in super metroid.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Jeeeez DDV, hope you're ok. :\

Please get right on that post haste.

MetalbourneGarret DoriganbowtiedsealGatsbyskettiosAntimattercabsySassoriTheodore FlooseveltUsagiLiiyainterrobangSkeithsimulacrumTheySlashThemDonovan PuppyfuckerRuby RhodKochikensMadEddyNightDragon
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote: »
    Oooh, I'm gonna assume y'all's already have the magic singalong mics for karaoke, so how about new song chips for more karaoke time? Or a wii with a couple of the just dance games? That can be a fam gift? For some reason, my mom has been obsessed with that series

We have the magic sing one but also another hi-tech one so we almost never use the magic sing! I don't know if she'd be into the wii because she doesn't really do anything for personal recreation! (apart from bejeweled)

She is seriously the worst to shop for

• bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Also yaaay thanks @sheri!

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    busted out my new shorts today!
    blinding folks with my legs!
    Aside from them being super pale, I've been told I have nice legs?

skettios on
    bowtiedsealFutoreLiiyaTheySlashThemBé ChuilleDonovan PuppyfuckerMadEddyGarret Dorigan
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    i always think i can handle spice and then I order Korean

last time i tried to ask for it extra hot and the waitress laughed awkwardly and put me down for a medium

Man I just don't even get it! Korean food isn't that spicy! I used to just laugh when Koreans asked me if I liked Korean food, and wasn't it too spicy.

Then again I do love spicy spicy food.

Also isn't there a word in Chinese that describes the Sichuan "hot and numbing" burn?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    tynic
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    bad pics inc!

so, the grey shirtdress and sweet blue belt i'd mentioned awhiiiile ago
    dsc02321yo.jpg
    Dutch thrift shop souvenirs!
    neat/cheesy belt
    dsc02332wf.jpg
    ooh pretty
    dsc02337id.jpg
    wearin' it
    dsc02335gw.jpg
    a better model
    dsc02336z.jpg
    a purse my brother-in-law's mother gave (loaned?) me
    dsc02340fg.jpg

lfchwLd.jpg
    AntimatterbowtiedsealDirtyDirtyVagrantLost SalientFutoreTheodore FlooseveltLiiyaSkeithSassoriFAQsimulacrumN1tSt4lkerProlegomenaOdinAngelinaTheySlashThemBé ChuilleDonovan PuppyfuckerRuby RhodWeedLordVegetaASimPersonMadEddyGatsbyNightDragonGarret DoriganZellpherVeldrinIpseDixitInfidellonelyahavaPoorochondriac
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    pooka, you are fabulous

DirtyDirtyVagrantLost SalientFutoreTheodore FlooseveltLiiyaSassoriTheySlashThemDonovan PuppyfuckerRuby RhodWeedLordVegetaNeoTomaGatsbyNightDragonGarret DoriganZellpher
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    well, i live in Texas now, so i guess that explains the influx of big belt/buckles.

lfchwLd.jpg
    FutoreOghulk
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Blah I am just feeling fatter and fatter despite being more active

I am on the verge of returning to my really bad eating habits

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Sali, you look nice! you do.

pookainterrobangUsagiSassoritynicTheySlashThemRuby RhodGatsbyNightDragonGarret DoriganIpseDixit
    Nah dear I have just stopped posting pictures of myself on Facebook

That way no one can know how not nice I'm looking these days

RUVCwyu.jpg
    pffffft

pookaUsagiGatsbyGarret Dorigan
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    IMAG0665_zps7f395298.jpg
    Thoughts? I'm gonna wear it with a pretty summer dress so I've got a mix of girly and not going on.

interrobangSkeithAntimatterFutoreUsagiSassoriDruhimFAQTheodore FlooseveltsimulacrumcrwthcabsyJayKaosWorld as MythN1tSt4lkerbowtiedsealPeenProlegomenaMuse Among MenOdinVALVEjunkiepookaAngelinatynicTheySlashThemBé ChuilleDonovan PuppyfuckerRuby RhodSheriWeedLordVegetaASimPersonStareosarusMadEddyGatsbyNightDragonLost SalientskettiosGarret DoriganIpseDixitInfidelPoorochondriac
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    IMAG0665_zps7f395298.jpg
    Thoughts? I'm gonna wear it with a pretty summer dress so I've got a mix of girly and not going on.

thoughts: yes

AntimatterFutoresimulacrumSkeithJayKaosStraightzitynicTheySlashThemDonovan PuppyfuckerWeedLordVegetaMadEddyGatsbyNightDragon
    you look like you'd kick someone's ass with a smirk

i like it

FutoreinterrobangLost Salient
    Yay! Thanks guys, I was a bit unsure - thank you!

• FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    I found it real hard to get a decent leather jacket round here. ya know, one that looks good with a tshirt and some jeans

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Get yourself a duster, FAQ.

Theodore FlooseveltFutore
    Hmm, you're a bit lacking in decent shops aren't you, FAQ? Thats the impression I got. Which is rubbish.

• interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    I have never owned a leather jacket

this void in my wardrobe has been becoming more and more apparent to me lately

I need to get on that so I can be a cool dude

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    56T45FBLK_thumb.jpg

I like this backpack, it is linked.

AntimatterFutoreWorld as Myth
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    bet you guys didn't know those cool everlane backpacks could do this

BIl2uNyCIAA_eUP.jpg:large

ahhhhhh

kQwcZLJ.png
    AntimattersimulacrumbowtiedsealFutoreTheySlashThemEricsUsagipookaWeedLordVegetaMadEddyGatsbyNightDragonGarret DoriganZellpher
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

that's a dangerous road to go down

@liiya yeah and I'm still afraid of buying online cos I'm dumb

FAQ on
    Backpack is ANGRY!!

FutoreGarret Dorigan
    FAQ wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

that's a dangerous road to go down

@liiya yeah and I'm still afraid of buying online cos I'm dumb

Nah I don't buy online either for the same reason - I hate the hassle of returning stuff and I'm a pain to get stuff to fit!

FAQ
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    bet you guys didn't know those cool everlane backpacks could do this

BIl2uNyCIAA_eUP.jpg:large

ahhhhhh

officially spooked right now

don't turn your back on that thing

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    World as Myth
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    Omg you guys, my interview went well. I might be a makeup counter girl!

I think if you're gonna do retail it may as well be about something you like.

FAQAntimatterTheodore FlooseveltbowtiedsealWorld as MythLiiyacabsyVALVEjunkieSassoriFutorelaughingfuzzballTheySlashThemEricsUsagiBé ChuilleDonovan PuppyfuckerRuby RhodcrwthWeedLordVegetasimulacrumpookaMadEddySara LynnGatsbyNightDragonSkeithGarret DoriganZellpherInfidellonelyahava
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Tossrock wrote: »
    in actual fashion-related discussion

i'm still on the prowl for a backpack - i actually missed the window for that suede TOJ joint i posted about in the last thread so now i'm back to square one again

i keep going back and looking at that II-SE monk sack but goddamn, so expensive...........
    Cyclus-Recycled-Armadillo-Rubber-BackPack-Full-Black-and-Black-With-White-Straps.jpg

I saw the picture before reading the post and thought the straps on the left were a dude's legs at first

was very confused for a moment there

edit: apparently not the first person to think that, that makes me feel better

TheySlashThem on
  • Bé ChuilleBé Chuille Registered User regular
    SO.

Going over to see @Hullis in 49 days (yep, I'm counting). And they have a summer. So this means summer clothes. Boobs, bit of a belly, skinny (in comparison) legs. GO!

AntimatterTheySlashThemFutoreWeedLordVegetaGatsbyGarret Dorigan
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    SO.

Going over to see @Hullis in 49 days (yep, I'm counting). And they have a summer. So this means summer clothes. Boobs, bit of a belly, skinny (in comparison) legs. GO!

Hullis lives in Minnesota right? I don't think they have summers either.

FutoreSkeith
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    It's still snowing there right now, I've been talking to him about the weather quite a bit lately.

Because it's stupid hot here.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Bé ChuilleBé Chuille Registered User regular
    By June, it'll be warm. Even if its snowing, it'll still be nicer than here. So, summer clothes. End of.

LiiyaInfidel
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I had a bikini body once but I lost the bikini head that went with it.

Ruby Rhod
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote: »
    SO.

Hullis lives in Minnesota right? I don't think they have summers either.
    Gets to 95 and muggy

We have two seasons: Snowy and Swampy

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    also KIND OF EXCITED

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Liiya wrote: »
    IMAG0665_zps7f395298.jpg

WANT DAT JACKET

Sheri on
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    also KIND OF EXCITED

That's a season now?

This discussion has been closed.