As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

where do I buy hairbrush, chemist? [fashion/beauty]

• Options
    ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    Tasteticle wrote: »
    I've been told I have the shoulders of a rugby player...

Does that count?

Let's talk about shoulders

Due to Things(tm) I have extremely wide shoulders.

This all fine and dandy until I have to sit on the bus and then one of my shoulders is like halfway into the seat beside me and I feel like an asshole when someone sits beside me so then I try to sit awkwardly in an attempt to collapse my skeleton

VZ3kauk.jpg ??

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Yes tastetical yes

I have almost been strip searched at an airport simply because my shoulders are so large I kept rubbing the sides of the metal detector and setting it off

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    @Futore plz find me some snapbacks with something interesting on 'em that ain't sports, Marvel super heroes, alcohol brands, or video games. Will allow for exceptions that are tasteful, well designed, or obscure. Ideally not 40 goddamn dollars, because I will probably end up rolling the bill.

completely brandless ones for very cheap should exist at some random truck stops around atlanta. if not, and everything's branded. black leather snapbacks have become rather easy to find online. it's not something i'm into but i do know they exist on even like Amazon for under $40

that said, if you get a
    Comme-Des-Fuck-Down-Snapback2.jpg
    I will burn everything you've ever known and loved.

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Futore wrote: »
    @Futore plz find me some snapbacks with something interesting on 'em that ain't sports, Marvel super heroes, alcohol brands, or video games. Will allow for exceptions that are tasteful, well designed, or obscure. Ideally not 40 goddamn dollars, because I will probably end up rolling the bill.

completely brandless ones for very cheap should exist at some random truck stops around atlanta. if not, and everything's branded. black leather snapbacks have become rather easy to find online. it's not something i'm into but i do know they exist on even like Amazon for under $40

that said, if you get a
    I will burn everything you've ever known and loved.

GOD FUCK THIS HAT

• Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    My date wore stonewashed demin. Jeans and jacket.

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    Yes tastetical yes

I have almost been strip searched at an airport simply because my shoulders are so large I kept rubbing the sides of the metal detector and setting it off

http://i.imgur.com/bepXT.gif

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    just bought today:

everlane backpack with snaps
    double captive bead higher gauge earrings that were a fucking bitch to get in

this wallet
    3095299106_4dff8b8b53_b_grande.jpg?723

and two hoodies and two shirts from H&M

• Options
    Angelina wrote: »
    My dress makes me look like a rugby player,

...so don't know about you folks, but it looks like i've got to start watching rugby

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    kochi don't turn your back on that everlane backpack

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    you're gonna wanna wear it on the front of your body I guess

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Aww guys you're too sweet! But I have massive shoulders and thighs, dresses seem to show this off. I must find a photo of what my date looked like. Wait...the last guy I went on a date with also wore a denim jacket. Is this a thing now?

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Aww guys you're too sweet! But I have massive shoulders and thighs, dresses seem to show this off.
    can you crush men's heads like sparrow eggs, then?

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular

your post is what reminded me it existed

kinda shitty cause they wont ship to europe, so gonna have to get my fam to ship it to me... but still

• Options
    Kochikens wrote: »

your post is what reminded me it existed

kinda shitty cause they wont ship to europe, so gonna have to get my fam to ship it to me... but still

aside from the fact that it's possessed by demons it's an excellent backpack

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Aww guys you're too sweet! But I have massive shoulders and thighs, dresses seem to show this off.

As wrong as this sounds, it's been proven that once I straddle a man, he can't get me off.

Wait, that last bit..oh I give up.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

As wrong as this sounds, it's been proven that once I straddle a man, he can't get me off.

Hey you remember what a high match we were on OkCupid?

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    the 90's are back

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm looking at my childhood pictures for fashion tips

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    still holding off on the step though, the time's not yet right
    this is all in reference to angelina's jacket post btw in case that was unclear

FAQ on
  • Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

I also remember we're technically engaged. Lets see if you can get me off.
    :winky:

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular

My eyebrows have actually come off due to the amount of raising this caused.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular

how anticlimactic

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

I also remember we're technically engaged. Lets see if you can get me off.
    :winky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nepysk5rOf4

• Options
    edited April 2013
    GOD FUCK THIS HAT

thankfully it's disappeared for the most part here. now all the pretty girls are wearing carhartt beanies. so thank god all my old carhartt work shit is useable....

@Aneurhythmia turns out the site i just hotlinked that picture from is actually called ohsnapbacks.com. it seems to be a site that just curates recent snapback findings. and even though it still ain't my thing, it's already lead me to some rather rad designs and branding like

cJzvMQ9.jpg
    the Medusa snapback cap
    and
    E61UIEO.jpg
    Shade clothing

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular

I don't know what that means

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

calm the fuck down

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    It is a Price is Right hat

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Wanna bet?

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    I'm looking at my childhood pictures for fashion tips

Time to buy a Fireman Sam jumper it seems!!

• Options
    Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    edited April 2013

tumblr_lto0p00acq1qen75u.gif

Alt post:
    Challenge accepted.

EDIT: Godamnit GG!

:P

Garret Dorigan on
    "Never Hit"
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

there's a Japanese fashion brand run by Rei Kawakubo named "Comme des Garçons"

it's a pun

• Options
    If only I could get a sexy man that easily. Ghost, seriously, we're getting married you have no choice.

Oh and if I ever meet you lot, I will prove my thighs. People aren't allowed to disbelieve their strength!

Can't find a picture to do my date justice. Stonewash denim jeans and jacket, Guinness tshirt, hair in a Grease quiff, and the hand movements of The Fonz. It was quite something.

• Options
    does anyone else dislike that Vanilla forums did away with underlining links? my colorblind ass overlooks so many of them at first

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Come to America, we can leg wrestle.

Or, you know, whatever other sort of wrasslin' you enjoy.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    one of my friends has a fiance who looks like he stepped right out of the early 90s

flannel shirt over a t-shirt, worn out jeans, messy shoulder-length hair, gross scraggly facial hair, the works

Kilroy on
  • Options
    Well I'm obviously not going to find a decent boyfriend or girlfriend over here!

He asked if I wanted any food, so we had a meal, then asked if I could pay for myself which is fair enough. But then he asked to have some of my coke. The man didn't even want to buy himself a second drink. I hope my snotty nose wiped on his face when he went to kiss me.

We're going to the same club on Saturday, that place is rapidly filling up with men I have to avoid.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Sounds like you've got a fair few folks chasing you, you just gotta find one you like the best!

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »
    Sounds like you've got a fair few folks chasing you, you just gotta find one you like the best!

I have terrible people after me. I am a freak magnet. Not a sexy freak magnet, a scared they're going to wear my skin, freak magnet.

Though I made sure the guy who doesn't want a relationship saw me dressed for my date earlier, he looked me up and down and asked why I was so dressed up. Very glad I've deleted his number though.

Oh and date man smacked my butt.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    his stonewashed suit had me rooting for him, but this miserly attitude toward cokes has given me second thoughts

f2ojmwh3geue.png
This discussion has been closed.