As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

where do I buy hairbrush, chemist? [fashion/beauty]

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    That second shot, swoon

OrokosPA.png
    Vivixenne
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I got new glasses
    photorkqv.jpg

Do they look ok? The store lady said they looked the best on me from the ones I tried, and I did like them, but I'm still getting used to them.

FyndirUsagicabsybowtiedseallaughingfuzzballMadEddyN1tSt4lkerThe BetgirlpookainterrobangWorld as MythSkeithTheySlashThemPoorochondriacAngelinaI Win SwordfightsDonovan PuppyfuckerVivixennelonelyahavaSherimullyGarret Dorigan
    I like em.

OrokosPA.png
    M.D.N1tSt4lkerThe BetgirlpookaFishmanlonelyahava
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    everytime i watch this i think fashion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtGl1dX5qI

• laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    They suit you, M.D.

Also, stylish but classic enough there's little risk of them looking dated any time soon

N1tSt4lkerM.D.
  • HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    I will get pizza when I know where that good pizza at. I just walked down fifth. I love the chaos to couture exhibit. Also suits. So many nice suits.

• World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    viv your bangs. 8->

kQwcZLJ.png
    InfidelRuby RhodMadEddyUsagiVivixenne
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    You guys look amazing, Viv and pooka

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    MadEddy
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Classy Compliment: Viv, you look amazing.

Dan Compliment: Damn girl. Damn.

easysig2.jpg
    Vivixenne
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Guys iunno where else to put this so I'm just going to say here that I am having one hell of a pity party for myself today

Is that fashionable?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    i dunno but i've been pity partying quite a few times this week so you're not alone

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    HellaJeff wrote: »
    I will get pizza when I know where that good pizza at. I just walked down fifth. I love the chaos to couture exhibit. Also suits. So many nice suits.

John's on Bleecker and Lombardi's are two of the pretty famous/delicious ones in Manhattan.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    Viv, I almost didn't say this cuz I'm paranoid about how people will take things, but you've got amazing cheekbones. Don't be afraid to flaunt them!

Vivixenne
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Guys iunno where else to put this so I'm just going to say here that I am having one hell of a pity party for myself today

Is that fashionable?

You should come hang out this weekend instead of being sad.

cabsy
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

Is that fashionable?

I'll bring the wine

poo
    Fun fact: vanilla throws an error if you try to post from Amtrak wifi

poo
    I have eight hours to kill in Manhattan NEW YORKERS GIVE ME THE SCOOP ON FOOD AND FASHION

Where in manhattan are you?
    SoHo is fun for clothes I guess
    And there's good food there/Chinatown is close (Shanghai Cafe soup dumplings??)

Bummer I am on a train to DC

poo
    godmode wrote: »

Is that fashionable?

You should come hang out this weekend instead of being sad.

Man, I would love to. Unfortunately I've spent a bunch of money on computer stuff and work shit so I'm po'.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Pooka that raincoat is amazzzzzing!! Everything is :D I love your style.

Viv you look glamorous as always! You scrub up good, girl!

Vivixenne
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    definitely hit SoHo for clothes

Chinatown at least for an hour, everyone should experience it

see if you can get in to Joe's Shanghai and get some soup dumplings

basically I'm parroting everything Shazkar said

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular

Is that fashionable?

well, it's a party at least, so you're at like 50% of a good time

ikbUJdU.jpg
    Lost Salient
    Man, haven't come across any spring jackets that I like so far, trying to replace mine and I don't know exactly what I want but I know it isn't what I've seen.

Anyone wanna throw some stuff out there for spring/fall jackets?

OrokosPA.png
    I have eight hours to kill in Manhattan NEW YORKERS GIVE ME THE SCOOP ON FOOD AND FASHION

Where in manhattan are you?
    SoHo is fun for clothes I guess
    And there's good food there/Chinatown is close (Shanghai Cafe soup dumplings??)

Bummer I am on a train to DC

I'm staying at the holiday in on 57th. Met with a friend at amda at strutted 5th ave and central park. Being from Oregon central park is a huge snooze. I'm also on a tight budget but it doesn't stop me from looking at the expensive stores so I'll check out SoHo and China town cause Fuck yeah China food. I get pretty turned off by guided tours and that stuff so I an doing a lot of wandering

My 2 Chinatown food reccs will be shanghai cafe (it's better than joes shanghai imho) for soup dumplings and xi'an famous foods for something very different (xian region food, haven't seen it many places)

Both are cheap as fuq

If I was in NYC today I'd eat some with you

Also at night on 53rd and 6th is the best chicken and rice (the one on southwest corner, the others are importers I think, except one, and I forget)

Also cheap

poo
    I would have adored your company. Thank you for the recommendations ! I wish I knew the right people to get in the back of theaters and chat with technicians. But alas @hacksaw doesn't live in NY

• pookapooka Registered User regular
    yeah, those 4 pieces were €25, and apparently only one was considered a dress whooooop

there were a couple skirts i considered, but they were as much as all of it together, neeeeed moooore thrift shops. cute little boutique, though -- we were surprised at the reasonable prices.
    Hey yo Pooka

Hey

How you doin'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmthy710ys

lfchwLd.jpg
    PoorochondriacOghulkBeasteh
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    we are going to the beach today, and as my girlfriend put it: "you already have the ocean in your hair!"
    RyWrS19.jpg

lfYVHTd.png
    OghulkTheodore FlooseveltpookaSkeithMadEddyUsagiTheySlashThemGarret DoriganAngelinaskettios
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    we are going to the beach today, and as my girlfriend put it: "you already have the ocean in your hair!"
    RyWrS19.jpg

you are halfway to akuma here

keep

going

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    I Win SwordfightsNeoTomaGarret Dorigan
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I would have adored your company. Thank you for the recommendations ! I wish I knew the right people to get in the back of theaters and chat with technicians. But alas @hacksaw doesn't live in NY

Visit Seattle some time, baby. I'll give you a... backstage pass.

• cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    To whoever recommended ketoconazole shampoo (#pipe maybe?) they don't make it in the US anymore so to try it I had to order dog shampoo or risk really shady resellers on amazon/ebay charging $30+ for 60ml. So I will let you guys know how the dog shampoo works, I guess?

I had a guy tell me, very politely and not at all creepery, that I looked really good today, which was cool! Not so cool is that when I wasn't looking he followed me back to my car to ask me if he could have my phone number. Has that seriously ever worked for any guy, ever?

Hacksaw wrote: »

Visit Seattle some time, baby. I'll give you a... backstage pass.

I'll show up in black work clothes, do I really need a pass

<3

Hacksaw
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Were we talking about new Doctor Who tops in here?
    dsc06178s.jpg
    Just don't stare too long, for that which holds the image of an angel becomes itself an angel...

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    Lost SalientTheySlashThemDonovan PuppyfuckerVeldrinProlegomenaAngelina
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    sitting at work.

crocheting myself up a nice alpaca beanie for the winter.

not doing much else, really....

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Though I do think you have to be a bit more waifish than I am to pull that dress off

A girl can dream

THOSE SHOES

RUVCwyu.jpg
    MeldingAngelina
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Got home from work today and my new lipstick was waiting for me! This shit is Red, I love it!

e: forgive my ridiculous hair, driving with the windows open is awesome but messy
    DEEFA241-88F3-4182-9A98-E1191647041B-8428-000003072436E831_zpsfc4674b2.jpg

Usagi on
    ShericabsyAntimatterLost SalientOdinlonelyahavaMadEddyWarbleTheySlashThemMuse Among MenDonovan PuppyfuckerVivixenneFyndirGarret DoriganRuby RhodpookatynicbowtiedsealWorld as MythPoorochondriacStareosarusAngelinaskettios
    Totes distracted by how pretty your eyes are sorry @Usagi

UsagiMadEddyFyndir
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Aww shucks girl :oops:

<3

So glad I'm a girl and it's less creepy for me to be all "hey girl you got pretty eyes"

<3

This discussion has been closed.