As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Buttoneering! - IT IS TIME

1789101113»

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    There's a pin trading thread in the PAX General section actually :)

• Options
    alegriaalegria Registered User regular
    jonxp, that was funny...wish I had been there! Maybe next year the Q&A won't be at the same time as the Girls Meetup, so Covet and I can come with you!

Rw4xnu6.png
    PAX Prime Attendee since 2006, BYOC Attendee 2008-2012, Buttoneer 2010-2014
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/alegria
  • Options
    SpaceGhost2KSpaceGhost2K Registered User regular
    I really need a 2012 Harley Quinn from nullzone.

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    This is the first year since Buttoneering started that I had buttons left over :(

But then again this is attributed to duties preventing me from attending the two morning meetups and also being stuffed behind a huge League of Legends line. I gave the button radar a shot but no one really showed up.

Oh wells, it just means I have a bonus button for next year!

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    DarkphibreDarkphibre Photographer / Programmer / Data Scientist / Gamer Registered User regular
    Group photo!
    9688325459_c07a00723b_c.jpg
    IMG_8414 by DarkPhibre, on Flickr
    Full-resolution here, hover over photo.

My prizes (so many awesome buttons):
    9696177254_808eb455f3_c.jpg
    WP_20130907_12_12_52_Pro__highres by DarkPhibre, on Flickr
    (And, yes, some pins... I'm trying to get a signed version of each employee :)

Gamertag: Darkphibre, or Me for Halo! darkphibre.com, flickr

Dark Fibre: Fiberoptic cable placed in anticipation of future demand

7z9qpxgpj3ha.png
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    This was the first year since I started doing Buttoneering that I gave away any appreciable number. Got rid of all of them and then some from last year. Good times. I guess I'll make a large batch again next year.

• Options
    SanDogWepsSanDogWeps Limerick Monger San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Hey All! My very first Buttoneering, and my very first post on the PA Boards! Awesome meeting everyone - so many great stories behind your buttons. I agree that 150 seemed to be the magic number. Gave a away a few to random people for giggles and was all out come a couple hours in to Monday on four days worth of trading.

So glad that last year I finally learned what you all were hooting and hollering about. 10 years of random button collecting and displaying turned into very heavy vest, and in a single PAX managed another 200. Seems the more you have, the more are proffered?

BTW - I didn't get two faces, and didn't get the Cherry. Bummed...

keyanEQ2_100x400.gif
  • Options
    CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    As far as I know, we've been only doing the Buttoneering (for Prime specifically) for six years. But! Either way, that is still a lot of button-trading.

I was worried that I lost my Game of Thrones one--only to find it in another bag--but I was happy to get all six faces and the native fruits as well. But I was quite pleased with what I got this year.

Thank you folks! Hopefully it will be equally awesome or more next year!

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • Options
    SanDogWepsSanDogWeps Limerick Monger San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Too soon?

keyanEQ2_100x400.gif
  • Options
    CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I am thinking to wait until JonXP--or whomever is taking the reins this year--to create a new thread for the 2014 season.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
This discussion has been closed.