Options

[Neverwinter] is coming.

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    did they turn the Foundry off or something? when i open up the search it shows me zero results for everything

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Guild exists. i'm not sure how to invite peopel to it yet.

• Options
    Lord HomsarLord Homsar Lord of Hammers Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    stupid mumble hates me...

Lord Homsar on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Also, now that a guild has been set up, i will now begin to plot my social upheaval until i am given a token amount of power to keep my cruel streak complacent.

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    Also, now that a guild has been set up, i will now begin to plot my social upheaval until i am given a token amount of power to keep my cruel streak complacent.

"He wouldn't stay under his desk. I told him to stay under his desk"

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    okay I was pretty bored with this game

and then my cleric hit level 10

boy howdy that makes it a lot more interesting

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Yeah your class ability at 10 makes a huge difference. Great Weapon Fighter gets a berserk mode basically.

• Options
    also I was mistaken before

I am Markus Malcontent@spitefulcrow1

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I am on as Nute@captaink32 if anyone can send guild invites.

• Options
    Can I get someone to try and connect to the mumble server so I can confirm it works for someone other than me? First 2 people can have admin rights!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    84jvY9y.png

Perfect world entertainment dot png.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    @Lord Homsar how does one enter the password for your mumble server?

Uriel on
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Got my rogue to 9 before I left town for the weekend

game is pretty fun!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    When you make the Favorite, there is a box under your name.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Which version of mumble are you running because in the newest version there IS no box under my name.

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    So how much does stuff actually cost? All the pay stuff costs Zen, but I can't find out how much Zen itself costs in USD.

• Options
    Hmmm... I have 1.2.3, but i found a fix that MIGHT work. Try connecting and it should ask for the password, then I can register you manually.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    @Lord Homsar I can't connect to your server at all. It keeps timing out.

It seems like it isn't even a problem with my ISP because it's getting to some major nodes before the tracert times out.

• Options
    going down for maintenance right now apparently

• Options
    captaink wrote: »
    So how much does stuff actually cost? All the pay stuff costs Zen, but I can't find out how much Zen itself costs in USD.

one cent = one zen

smallest amount you can spend is five dollars, equaling five hundred zen

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Their twitter says it's for some important fix and may take up to 4 hours.

• Options
    It seems homsar typed his own domain name wrong...

• Options
    stupid mumble...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    well what do you expect, he was raised by a cup of coffee

• Options
    FINALLY GOT IT WORKING!
    paxirc.no-ip.org port 64738 no password

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    sigh, client crashed on fartilax

also lmao rogues do so much dps, i had 1.2m or so by the time we got to the dragon, the closest other dps was 700k

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    So do you guys know how to invite people to the guild yet?

• Options
    I think I'm Thorand@bucketman86

• Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    everyone can invite to the guild i'm sure someone will figure it out!

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    Just got my Tiefling Guardian to 16 and got my first companion, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this game. Guardian feels a lot weaker than the other classes so far, to me personally, but I really enjoy having the shield and I enjoy their aesthetic. I'd like to see a little more variety in armors, but maybe that happens at later levels.

As far as I can tell, Gold is just about useless, except for buying the different starter companions and keeping up with your healing potions. I ran the Clock Tower dungeon and while not hard, nobody in my group talked, and nobody seemed to listen to me about taking out adds so we wiped on the same boss twice before people figured it out. I'm enjoying the game, and I'll probably end up trying to throw together some sort of RP guild later (haha), I think The Foundry has the possibility to allow for some cool roleplay.

ALSO: Damn, Tricksters are crazy.

• Options
    You just right click on your friend and click invite to guild.

For example I just invited clawshrimpy earlier. (Granis)

• Options
    I'm gonna hop on in a few, somebody come keep me company in mumble!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So I found a foundry quest that is just a line of Ogres, though it would be fun. But its so many and I'm a tank specced tank guy. I do like 0 damage

• Options
    WheatBun01 wrote: »
    Just got my Tiefling Guardian to 16 and got my first companion, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this game. Guardian feels a lot weaker than the other classes so far, to me personally, but I really enjoy having the shield and I enjoy their aesthetic. I'd like to see a little more variety in armors, but maybe that happens at later levels.

As far as I can tell, Gold is just about useless, except for buying the different starter companions and keeping up with your healing potions. I ran the Clock Tower dungeon and while not hard, nobody in my group talked, and nobody seemed to listen to me about taking out adds so we wiped on the same boss twice before people figured it out. I'm enjoying the game, and I'll probably end up trying to throw together some sort of RP guild later (haha), I think The Foundry has the possibility to allow for some cool roleplay.

ALSO: Damn, Tricksters are crazy.

You say it's useless but wait until you have to cough up 5 gold for a mount, I'm nearly 23 and don't have it. And the real money prices for the exotic mounts are fucking ridiculous. 40 bucks for a mount is not cool.

For some RP foundry missions I just did the first part of the from the shadows series and it seems pretty cool. It's very well written and has actual skill checks in conversations and such.

Also whenever someone figures out how guild invites work I'd like one too.

• Options
    I opened a few Nightmare Crates in the past few days, and got 2 Jewelled Idols that can be traded to the daily diamond quest guy for 40k diamonds each.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    I'd also like a guild invite. Character is Syas @onekdix

• Options
    DrijenDrijen Registered User regular
    Just hit 10, 3 encounters and Spell Mastery makes things silly. Professions are odd, I feel like I should be doing this on my phone alongside a fake farm or kitchen or something. Can I grab an invite? A'Karonys@gingerberg1 (dear god I wish I didn't have an account already, I don't even know what that handle means).

• Options
    WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    You say it's useless but wait until you have to cough up 5 gold for a mount, I'm nearly 23 and don't have it. And the real money prices for the exotic mounts are fucking ridiculous. 40 bucks for a mount is not cool.

For some RP foundry missions I just did the first part of the from the shadows series and it seems pretty cool. It's very well written and has actual skill checks in conversations and such.

Also whenever someone figures out how guild invites work I'd like one too.

Yeah, I just noticed about 30 minutes ago that gold can be used to buy mounts! Whoops. Sitting at maybe 2g at level 18.

Also, there are already some excellent little "RP Areas" up on the foundry, just taverns/inns/homes you can instance into. That's neat.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    IF anyone wants to add me, its ootand@ootand

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    GoldenSeducerGoldenSeducer AAAAAUGH!! Registered User regular
    My fiancé and I are playing the open beta, and we're fairly happy with this game. Dwarves are awesome. He plays a dwarf guardian fighter, and I play a dwarf cleric. That quest they told us was a 5-man quest? We fucked that shit up, just he and I.

We like the fights. Fights actually feel pretty intense. Orcs are assholes and very angry and loud. Always be killing orcs.