As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rules clarification: OK to post links to kickstarters in hub threads?

CambiataCambiata Commander ShepardThe likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
Just want a clarification here because there have been times I wanted to post kickstarter links in Strip Search threads but didn't want to get infracted for it. I have noticed no one has been infracted for posting them there yet, but I still just want to be on the safe side and verify that it is in fact allowed.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    You can post about contestant kickstarters

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Awesome! Thank you.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind