As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mobile gaming at PAX Prime 2013 - "Random PAX of Kindness" Ingress Event, Added

2»

• Options
    Chuck Liddell FanChuck Liddell Fan Registered User regular
    That reminds of an old game called baldies for pc

Oh my goodness
    Oh my Dayum
    Oh my goodness
    They goin' Ham
  • Options
    alexalgebraalexalgebra Registered User regular
    I'm a member of the resistance on Ingress...still at level one, just getting started. Mostly just working on getting my neighborhood more blue ;) I will do my best to help keep out the "Enlightened"!

Also, for those of you that like silly, cute games...I am unashamedly into Hello Kitty Carnival. You will definitely catch me playing that if my phone has any battery life left. It's a time management game, but uber kawaii. I'm also currently trying to earn a ferris wheel on Hello Kitty Kawaii Town...if you play, we should totally be friends ;)

• Options
    RavenHuskyRavenHusky Registered User regular
    Smurfs, ugh...
    Level 7 Enlightened agent, I actually started playing because I saw the game mentioned in this thread back in May, and while I plan on attending the event, it's not a guarantee that I will, because of the extra day I would commute back and forth to Seattle.

tw787Xr.png

• Options
    psychopezpsychopez Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    re: Ingress

L8 Enlightened. I don't know if I'll be able to make it down for Random PAX of Kindness. I will be pinging the 2 or 3 portals at the convention center green all weekend though.

psychopez on
    “Myth is the hidden part of every story, the buried part, the region that is still unexplored because there are as yet no words to enable us to get there."

-Italo Calvino